❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If there's anyone to be the most suspicious, it's someone else I'd rather not say, since it's all speculation.
I just hope all of this won't affect Joong Ki's career. He's still young and capable.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oooo do tell!!!
One extremely shady thing about his cult that he follows is:
‘Perhaps most disturbingly, 'Jesus Centered Church' was involved in the mysterious death of a woman back in 2000 who was found dead with several broken bones and bruises at the conference led by the church's pastor, Lee Choi Suk; she allegedly attended the service to be cured of her illness.’

Rest of the article is here: https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...oned-in-the-midst-of-korean-president-scandal

x0unerthanlater

Who are you suspecting? Can’t just say that and leave us hanging :risas3:
Someone from the same company whom she's very close to. They take more pics together than anyone else. I always thought it was weird that they're that close but then again, everyone is just making a guess. The fact that Joong Ki filed first is what's making everyone think it has to do with a 3rd hand.

What I initially thought was, what if he wanted kids but she didn't (or vice versa)? That can be a big deal breaker for some.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Someone from the same company whom she's very close to. They take more pics together than anyone else. I always thought it was weird that they're that close but then again, everyone is just making a guess. The fact that Joong Ki filed first is what's making everyone think it has to do with a 3rd hand.

What I initially thought was, what if he wanted kids but she didn't (or vice versa)? That can be a big deal breaker for some.
Yooh Ah In or Park Hyung Shik? I think those two are the only guys under her agency.

That’s what I was thinking too. I thought maybe he wanted kids and she doesn’t since she still seems to be very focused on her career.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
One extremely shady thing about his cult that he follows is:
‘Perhaps most disturbingly, 'Jesus Centered Church' was involved in the mysterious death of a woman back in 2000 who was found dead with several broken bones and bruises at the conference led by the church's pastor, Lee Choi Suk; she allegedly attended the service to be cured of her illness.’

Rest of the article is here: https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...oned-in-the-midst-of-korean-president-scandal
Oh damn, sounds like one of the religion i heard in the news last year that beat "the disease" out of a family member during service. The guy was gay but the family said he had an illness, a disease.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh damn, sounds like one of rje religion i heatd in the mews last year that beat "the disease" out of a family member during service. The guy was gay but the family said he had an illness, a disease.
That’s basically what this cult is. Bogum said the cult cured him of an illness when he was a child. That’s why when I found out about him being apart of this cult i started seeing him in a new light. Not that innocent sweet guy image that he’s known to have.

x0unerthanlater

Yooh Ah In or Park Hyung Shik? I think those two are the only guys under her agency.

That’s what I was thinking too. I thought maybe he wanted kids and she doesn’t since she still seems to be very focused on her career.
Yep. It's all guessing though.

A lot of couples can't come to an agreement about kids. This was 1 of the reasons my ex and I didn't work out actually. So, I'm sure it happens to other couples as well. Some ppl are just against kids while others want them badly.

That’s basically what this cult is. Bogum said the cult cured him of an illness when he was a child. That’s why when I found out about him being apart of this cult i started seeing him in a new light. Not that innocent sweet guy image that he’s known to have.
I heard of him being in a cult but never looked into it since I'm not particularly a fan of his. That's so weird though. I wonder what his illness was.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yep. It's all guessing though.

A lot of couples can't come to an agreement about kids. This was 1 of the reasons my ex and I didn't work out actually. So, I'm sure it happens to other couples as well. Some ppl are just against kids while others want them badly.

I heard of him being in a cult but never looked into it since I'm not particularly a fan of his. That's so weird though. I wonder what his illness was.
That’s why I feel like before you ever get married to someone, I think it’s very important to have a conversation about children. Talk about whether or not each of you wants kids or not. You would think it’s an obvious thing to do before marriage but it’s often overlooked and leads to lots of broken relationships. And don’t get into a relationship with someone thinking they’ll change their mind about kids after you get married. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Lmao is the last letter ‘g’ in your last sentence a mistake or are you implying something lool if you’re implying something, that’s what I thought to when I read it :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's why people need to take it easy and learn/ask questions while they're dating. Find out what each person's directions in life or future plans are. Don't just let "love" guide you cus one person's expectations of what love is might be different than another.

x0unerthanlater

That’s why I feel like before you ever get married to someone, I think it’s very important to have a conversation about children. Talk about whether or not each of you wants kids or not. You would think it’s an obvious thing to do before marriage but it’s often overlooked and leads to lots of broken relationships. And don’t get into a relationship with someone thinking they’ll change their mind about kids after you get married. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Lmao is the last letter ‘g’ in your last sentence a mistake or are you implying something lool if you’re implying something, that’s what I thought to when I read it :risas3:
Yeah. I brought up the convo on that quick. It was either you want kids or you don't. There's no in between. You can't just "might" want kids "one day". What if that day comes and you find out you aren't really feeling it? That's how ppl walk out of a kid's life. Hence the reason why we didn't get to the marriage stage, thank goodness.

LOLOL I kid you not it was an honest mistake but I DID think that it was THAT too.... :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I brought up the convo on that quick. It was either you want kids or you don't. There's no in between. You can't just "might" want kids "one day". What if that day comes and you find out you aren't really feeling it? That's how ppl walk out of a kid's life. Hence the reason why we didn't get to the marriage stage, thank goodness.

LOLOL I kid you not it was an honest mistake but I DID think that it was THAT too.... :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Good that you realized you weren’t right for each other before such a big commitment like marriage!

And yeah my mind went straight to that when I was reading about how they cure “illnesses” and stuff. He said it happened when he was a kid. He could’ve been brainwashed since childbirth to think that it’s an illness. Plus he never actually specified what kind of ilness it was so we’ll never know. Great minds think alike :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Remind me of the series Save me Kdrama... it's about a cult

Very interesting and menacing

It can be numerous reason. I don't really follow either one. I have watch both of their series...I gravitate to him more...his energy was brighter?

I read ppl says that She is too cold? Regardless.....

The reason my ex and I broke up is the differences in our personality. He was more outgoing than I. We tried for about 8 years. Our 2 years were great lol...after that it was a rollercoaster ride. Should've ended earlier but, I learn a lot and know what I want now and a better understanding of my needs in a relationship. We were both at fault. I even thank him over dinner for teaching me many things...

Chinese media were the first ones to report on the fact that Song-Song couple were having troubles in paradise and everyone and their mama didn’t believe a word that was being said about the couple. They thought it was ridiculous to report that a couple is getting divorced just because they are not wearing their wedding rings. Turns out they were right the whole time lol This may sound ridiculous but it might end up being true too.

Dry chemistry on screen doesn’t mean no chemistry in real life. There are lots of off screen couples who are very in love with each other but have had the worst chemistry on screen.
I think the reports on chinese press was a PR stunt.there's no smoke without a fire.korean media was so busy at that time reporting the chaos in the kpop industry that sought too much public attention.maybe their agencies knew that they were on the verge of breaking up so they spread those rumors.to give a hint to the public imagine celebrities denying they are dating which turns out to be true. I was more surprised with the marriage announcement which at that time DOTs is at it's hype and fans were more happy over the news when neither parties confirmed they were dating.
Marriage is a commitment of a lifetime and it needs two people to work on the relationship.I respect their privacy and whatever the reason is it is their own personal life.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I always have a feeling he was more in love with her. When I see them together he just seemed to be the one that have this love struck look on his face. She seemed more restrain and to a degree nonchalant. I don't think she's completely cold but there's a degree of warmth is missing. Even when I look at there wedding pictures, it never felt like this great love between them.

Agreed, what raises a lot of people eyebrows is that he's the one that filed first. And being nosy people you can't stop them from speculations. I just feel, the honeymoon part is over and they realized they are two different people. The beginning stage of love is by far the most tricky where you don't want to see anything about the other person in a negative way. Their shortcomings are always glossed over and everything is beautiful. But the dust does settles and once it does everything is too visible to ignore.

Best of luck to them...the media will be on them for a while. I wonder if dispatch will find something out. They are good at detective work lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The main thing that makes me think something happened outside of just the whole “they grew out of their honeymoon phase” thing is because he filed for divorce while his Kdrama is still airing in Korea and on Netflix. These celebs usually wait to account big things like these after their work in Korea in fine airing. Also, Joong Ki’s lawyer is throwing major shade towards Song Hye Kyo’s side. Joong Ki doesn’t seem like the type of guy to do something to hurt his soon to be ex wifes career like that for no reason especially cause it could backfire and affect his own career and reputation too since they were such a popular couple and he’s knows for having a squeaky clean reputation. It’s all so confusing. But guess we’ll never know what really happened behind the scene. Only those two know.

rae

sarNie Adult
Something definitely went down between those two; apparently SJK filed for divorce without letting her know, and he's also saying that if she spreads any lies, then he'll spill everything. It's getting ugly already.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Something definitely went down between those two; apparently SJK filed for divorce without letting her know, and he's also saying that if she spreads any lies, then he'll spill everything. It's getting ugly already.
He said that :eek: Dang must be serious! If unexpectedly, Joong Ki is actually the one to blame for the marriage going downhill, this aggressive tactic of his is gonna comeback and bite him in his behind. We’ll see what happens next.

rae

sarNie Adult
He said that :eek: Dang must be serious! If unexpectedly, Joong Ki is actually the one to blame for the marriage going downhill, this aggressive tactic of his is gonna comeback and bite him in his behind. We’ll see what happens next.
I dunno, but it sounds like he has some major dirt on her. He's probably also mad that his family is getting dragged, hence why he says to stop the rumors. It really does seem like he has the upper hand in this situation. Thank goodness I was never into this couple nor did I watch DOTS, watching them like this is probably heartbreaking.