❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

My delulu mind is running.....hahaha
..club Friday lakorn

Yoo in Na had a gay rumor.... well he had a pix of him visiting a gay bar....which isn't any proof. I been to many gay bars lol....but for FUN
...in my head this is what's happening....I can post this and ppl can believe it like all the crazy :sources: that is floating around...this is totally plausible...

Maybe song & song are really in love with him (YIN)?! Hahaha...sjk was his ship in that serie they had together and SH seems intimate with him In her pix....they are really fighting for his affections...but he is actually with PGB....

Ok...ok...hahaha... I'm signing off....

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Recently TT and Baby Water was on EFM talk radio to promote their lakorn and once again they said they are brother/sis and all the scandal was a misunderstanding. Sooo YY promote Gam's new song on her IG story

:risas3: :risas3::risas3:
Haha that’s what all the buzz was about. I was wondering why I was seeing more of TT. This song sounds like it was written for this exact reason, couldn’t help but laugh at the lyrics.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha that’s what all the buzz was about. I was wondering why I was seeing more of TT. This song sounds like it was written for this exact reason, couldn’t help but laugh at the lyrics.
Funny that two songs that fit the situation so much are both from his fellow Stars lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ugh they both just wanted to end this amicably. I wish reporters would respect that and leave them alone! Of course, that’s not going to happen. :rolleyes:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am going to chime in because I am Kyo's fan and it was because of her that I began to like Ki and DoTS and was happy that they got married but after Ki himself filed for divorce first without informing her as news stated, my views of him have changed and here are why:

1. His statement for the divorce indirectly implying he is the only one that is hurting, the only victim. Kyo released statement afterwards thru her agency stating differences in personality.
2. Ki's divorce announcement is premeditated. He went to a musical event on same day he filed for divorce, if their fans were at the musical event recognized him they wouldn't suspect what he had in store. He seemed normal, no marital problems https://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-reportedly-went-watch-musical-day-filed-divorce/
3. Why I pointed out #2? Well 1 month ago for his new tv series drama arthdal chronicles he was praising how supportive his wife is on this project of his when in Feb 2019 news broke out that their marriage is rocky. There is a photo of him wearing his wedding band as he was holding the script of this tv series drama but fast forward to a few days ago boom he filed for divorce.
4. His wedding vows, his filing for divorce by himself in ways go against his vows. From my perspectives as I have followed their news in the past, he was pursuing her and his wedding vows proved it but why he has to file for divorce all by himself? Couldn't he just talk to her and both file together?
5. Their wedding photos and videos , they both were genuinely happy. Kyo got teary eyes as Ki said his wedding vows. Kyo was raised by a single mom, just her and her mom whereas Ki, he came from a family with both parents & 2 siblings so IMO people like her sometimes protect themselves so sometimes they could be seemed as "a little cold." Korean media wasn't and still isn't in favor of her, he doesn't have any bad news on him that I know. Korean media doesn't favor actresses in general IMO - they shame & blame them. She is known to date her costars (I hope she will stop lol). Another big news back then that affected her popularity quite a bit was the tax scandal. She didn't pay taxes (it wasn't a lot) because her bookkeeper overlooked her records but eventually she paid back more than she owed. She have been donating to preserve Korean culture even before tax scandal but it is a shame that she is popular outside of S Korea than inside of S Korea. So basically what I am trying to say here is they knew each other's shortcomings and did love each other so I am puzzled why it has to come to the point that Ki unexpectedly file divorce by himself?!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We can only speculate ....we don't know what is actual fact.

Just because we might know a person short coming doesn't mean there isn't a new change that occur.

I'm neither 1 if their fans so I don't have any bias towards anyone.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
People need to live in today, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Love and promises aren't forever, humans should already know that. Ideally, marriage should last a lifetime but if it's doesn't, divorce is better than most marriages where there's just a bunch of cheating and affairs. I'm not a fan of any one of them, so this is pretty objective. I commend both parties for divorcing this early knowing how much is at stake. They could've staged their marriage longer or forever or signed the divorce papers quietly and announcing it years from now and have affairs or date other people in the meantime but they didn't. They moved forward as quickly as they got married. Whether a third party was involved or not, we all don't know the truth. All we know is, they don't love each other enough to stay married. That's all fans and the media should stick with. There's no need to speculate any further or analyze because it just makes you hate the other party if you're a fan of the other. Fans who think they're protecting the star they love by rationalizing or pointing things out about the other one, placing blame on others, is actually hurting the person they care for. The best way for all fans is to respect their decisions and don't say anything.

Whether SJK went to go see a musical the day of the divorce is no one's business. Why if that's how he copes with stress especially something this big? Whether SHK is a cold person or not, doesn't make her a bad wife. If he liked her enough to marry her, then she's wifeable.

Anyway, I hope no one gets dragged into this mess innocently. SJK should come out and clear Bo Gum's name if he's not a third party. Lol

Too bad, they're not like Thai celebrities and media. We be knowing the truth by now like TT and Baby Water. Hahahah.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Liddysopretty

Well said!

He is not clearly PGB because they are really fighting over him! Jk jk

I wish I've know better ans didn't stay in my old relationship so long but I was in a stuck mindset that it can work no matter what...all you have to do is work on it.... you can work on it but at the end you might not be compatible nor right for each other.

They both agree on it. Why can't he file first?....speculations & blame games won't help anyone.

Let them divorce and live their life

Ms.Zoe

@Liddysopretty you are missing out on my point. I don't care what he did on the same day he filed for divorce. My point is that he had planned to file for divorce all by himself, it is premeditated.

@spanky as you said they both agreed on it then why couldn't he waited for her to file divorce together?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree. @KitKat516

If she filed 1st...I would have the same reaction..
..they agree on a divorce.....

makes no differences who did it 1st....we can play the blame game all day long but it don't make a difference nor change anything. Why marinate on it?

Fact: they can't work it out and they are getting a divorce

End.....

Let just wish them both well....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's the sadness of being a celebrity. People expect roses and lavenders. People expect HEA, a lakorn/series drama ending. Reality doesn't end at the beach after an I do. I Do is just the ending of part 1, there's still part 2. Marriage is hard work and sometime ugly. That's why lakorns that starts off with pranangs already married are a bit unpopular, no one wants to be reminded or be informed of how difficult it is.

Ms.Zoe

From new sources out there out of their 2 years of marriage they lived together for 11 months and the rest of the remaining months they were living separately. Why a month ago Ki praised how Kyo was supportive of him for arthdal chronicles project when they were living separately already? I don't know how he could praise her like there are no strains on their relationship yet a few days ago he filed for divorce? What a quick change from a husband praising his supportive wife to a guy who wants to end a marriage. If he didn't mention anything about Kyo supporting his project a month ago when they were living separately then I would see him in a different light.

bit

sarNie Adult
Marriage is hard work, it needs two people to work at it, if that two people seldom see each other how are they going to fix things? Better cut the ties and end it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sh haven't wore her RINg for a long time and she started to delete all these photos months ago as the speculation started out...

Maybe they tried to work it out and thinking being seperate will help...we can guess all day long

Again we can Why all day long...fact is ...it didn't work out and now it has reach the divorce stage

Why do we have to find 1 person to fully push blame on? It takes 2 hand to clap....both has some kind of responsibility in this...

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The praising is just a praising, vows are just empty words when divorce are desired by both parties. Both parties must agree for a divorce to happen but if not, you go to court and force it. No one knows what goes on in other people's relationship unless they broadcast it and even that, how do you know it was not sugar coated to save face?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Also you can still praise and give credit where credit due and not neccesarily "agreed" nor love or dislike someone

I have many co-workers who I clash with but I can recognize and will compliment on those certain awesome thing they did

My Ex and I ended on amicable turns....later on ppl are like...I didn't fully like him.....he wasn't a horrible person. He had some good and bad like I did and clash in personality had us in many disagreements. The same thing happen with him, after we fully broke up ppl said to him I didn't fully like her....

Ppl just seeing the surface....and hear about our fights bit not the true nature of things.

His bff talks to me and he's actually got to know me and he's like you're different than I thought....well he never really know me. He knows about our fights....lol