❤️ Various ET News

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Since the rumor came out back in February, I already felt something was not right.

Judging from SJK action, it seems SHK did something terribly wrong.

It breaks my heart seeing them in this situation. They were my first ever ship and most favorite couple.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I dunno, but it sounds like he has some major dirt on her. He's probably also mad that his family is getting dragged, hence why he says to stop the rumors. It really does seem like he has the upper hand in this situation. Thank goodness I was never into this couple nor did I watch DOTS, watching them like this is probably heartbreaking.
Yeah I’m glad I was never into this couple. It’s always sad to see your fave couples end up like this. I wonder what dirt he has on her. It’s gotta be something. I don’t think he would act like this if they separated just cause of personality issues especially cause he’s known for keeping his life very private.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some of the fans are blaming him for the divorce but if something goes down on her end and he couldn't get over what she has done, would it be fair to stay in the marriage?

If he goes through the length of being aggressive maybe he doesn't want to be the one looking like he's completely at fault and getting the blame, that there's more to it. He's like, if I am going down so will you. Which is fair...I will be the same. If I am not at fault and being painted as the person responsible from the other person's side of the camp then I would want to clear my name too. Both probably got something on each other but if things come out who stands to lose more.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
About the Song Song couple. The funny thing, is, if you're going to discuss the Chinese media's reporting, they're saying that HE was the one he cheated. I was also on NB earlier and a user translated comments made on on SHK'S IG about their relationship from months ago, talking about how he was cheating with Kim Ok Bin etc. Tbh the user sounds like an angry and disillusioned saesang fan. But it could all just be bs. The screenshots and translations are in the comments.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/06/song-joong-ki-revealed-to-have-filed.html

Its also funnier when thinking about how people in the thread here were JUST talking about the Noon / Kade situation and how she got blamed for everything and now his confessing that their break up was actually on him. I don't really think there's enough information out for people to be so sure it was her fault. I'm not saying its his either, I just don't like how people are stating speculations like facts. SHK never really responds to scandals and rumours but I hope this time she does.

Having said that I am disappointed in the way his handling the situation. You can't call for privacy, say that the reason will remain private then be so passive aggressive and sly and lay everything at her door. You're either going to be civil or you're not. I don't mind pettiness but if you're going to be like that, you need to spill ALL the tea instead of releasing hints and innuendos. You can't be releasing statement after statement full of ultimately, nothing, giving us no details, but fuelling rumours while also letting other people like PBG get swept up in them and hated on.

Also seeing people be like "it must be her fault because SJK isn't the type to do ____," or "considering SJK's past behaviour I think that he wouldn't do that for no reason" after the whole Seungri/ Burning Sun situation I'm just :confundio1:. I'd think people would stop taking celebs image at face value and talking like they know them in real life.

Last edited:
About the Song Song couple. The funny thing, is, if you're going to discuss the Chinese media's reporting, they're saying that HE was the one he cheated. I was also on NB earlier and a user translated comments made on on SHK'S IG about their relationship from months ago, talking about how he was cheating with Kim Ok Bin etc. Tbh the user sounds like an angry and disillusioned saesang fan. But it could all just be bs. The screenshots and translations are in the comments.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/06/song-joong-ki-revealed-to-have-filed.html

Its also funnier when thinking about how people in the thread here were JUST talking about the Noon / Kade situation and how she got blamed for everything and now his confessing that their break up was actually on him. I don't really think there's enough information out for people to be so sure it was her fault. I'm not saying its his either, I just don't like how people are stating speculations like facts. SHK never really responds to scandals and rumours but I hope this time she does.

Having said that I am disappointed in the way his handling the situation. You can't call for privacy, say that the reason will remain private then be so passive aggressie and sly and lay everything at her door. You're either going to be civil or you're not. I don't mind pettiness but if you're going to be like that, you need to spill ALL the tea instead of releasing hints and innuendos. You can't be releasing statement after statement full of ultimately, nothing, giving us no details, but fuelling rumours while also letting other people like PBG get swept on up in them.

Also seeing people be like "it must be her fault because SJK isn't the type to do ____," or "considering SJK past behaviour I think that he wouldn't do that for no reason" after the whole Seungri/ Burning Sun situation I'm just :confundio1:. I'd think people would stop taking celebs image at face value and talking like they know them in real life.
Haven't actually read the entire chinese reports about this but those rumors must have been something whether it was true or not.It hints something must have been wrong in their marriage.I think the media is earning much this time.Either way they are making up stories to sell publicity.Knowing that Korean celebs are too private with their personal life i think the way they handled the matter must have been wrong.If both parties discussed about the separation and have agreed to it they must have thought already of the possible outcome and reaction of the public.The reports keeps confusing the public.At first it seems like both parties decided to end their marriage and another report came that the other side was unaware of the issue.what a mess.ishhh
At least they told their fans so as not to give them false hope. I think the fans are more concerned of the reason why things didn't work out for the both of them because they seem to be an ideal couple so they speculate a lot.But i hope it won't get ugly that would tarnish their reputation.I'm glad i wasn't invested too much on OTPs so I have no expectations.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Having said that I am disappointed in the way his handling the situation. You can't call for privacy, say that the reason will remain private then be so passive aggressie and sly and lay everything at her door. You're either going to be civil or you're not. I don't mind pettiness but if you're going to be like that, you need to spill ALL the tea instead of releasing hints and innuendos. You can't be releasing statement after statement full of ultimately, nothing, giving us no details, but fuelling rumours while also letting other people like PBG get swept on up in them.

Also seeing people be like "it must be her fault because SJK isn't the type to do ____," or "considering SJK past behaviour I think that he wouldn't do that for no reason" after the whole Seungri/ Burning Sun situation I'm just :confundio1:. I'd think people would stop taking celebs image at face value and talking like they know them in real life.
That’s why I’m saying that this aggressive tactic of his subtly throwing all the blame on her will come back to bite him in the ass if it turns out that he was the one at fault. Kind of like what happened to Yoochun. He had that whole press conference saying he didn’t do drugs and was crying and stuff and next thing you know, he took and drug test and ended up being guilty loool I don’t really know what happened with Noon of Kade cause I was not around at the time. I’m just speaking by everything I’m seeing and observing. I don’t see him as the type of person who does that cause he usually is a very private person who does not start drama. Of course we’re never gonna know how people are like. I’m not claiming that SJK is an innocent little angel. I’m just saying that by the looks of it, it seems like SHK did something to him. I just find it weird that SJK’s side is throwing so much shade towards SHK’s side and she still hasn’t released another statement or something clarifying everything. Just seems suspicious to me that she’s letting herself get shaded Iike that.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

most time the BEST answers is no answers. She's been In the biz for soo long, she knows what up. There was soo many rumors and speculations on both part. He had rumor with her makeup artist? She had a rumor with her actor friend guy not PGM. Maybe she should stop dating most of her coworkers, her track record has not been good with any of them. Hope they both find happiness and let it go....

Mmmm

I read a few of the statements and I don't get that vibe.....I must be missing some articles....

I felt both gave vague statements. SjK seems to be sending her a message through the media to not blame each other and do so amicably....

I think I read all that was available....I even googled it again....lol but I'm not really invested in the couple to read the fan speculations comments ...ect....

I was a big noon/kade fan.....I didn't really follow the breakup....unfortunately Asian culture degrade the women....blame game of who is at fault....

But the press is having a field day with this ....i feel now lots of things are being written and it is being weave into speculations and what is given.

In a relationship...I feel like both in a sense is at some kind if fault. Although I feel 1 side might be more at fault that the other.

Let them live their life ....leave brittany ALONE! Hahaha....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

most time the BEST answers is no answers. She's been In the biz for soo long, she knows what up. There was soo many rumors and speculations on both part. He had rumor with her makeup artist? She had a rumor with her actor friend guy not PGM. Maybe she should stop dating most of her coworkers, her track record has not been good with any of them. Hope they both find happiness and let it go....

Mmmm

I read a few of the statements and I don't get that vibe.....I must be missing some articles....

I felt both gave vague statements. SjK seems to be sending her a message through the media to not blame each other and do so amicably....

I think I read all that was available....I even googled it again....lol but I'm not really invested in the couple to read the fan speculations comments ...ect....

I was a big noon/kade fan.....I didn't really follow the breakup....unfortunately Asian culture degrade the women....blame game of who is at fault....

But the press is having a field day with this ....i feel now lots of things are being written and it is being weave into speculations and what is given.

In a relationship...I feel like both in a sense is at some kind if fault. Although I feel 1 side might be more at fault that the other.

Let them live their life ....leave brittany ALONE! Hahaha....
I agree on the part that both of them are definitely at fault somehow. There’s always things that lead to one another. I just feel like it’s weird to sit by and see your image that was already not very good get tattered even more. She’s known to have dated quite a few of her co-stars (which btw isn’t a problem to me since shes a young and beautiful girl) so that’s not helping her case much. We all know how much knets like to slut-shame female stars in Korea.

I heard about those SJK and stylist rumors. Where did those come from? That’s wild. Reminds me of all those celebs that get caught having affairs with their nannies and stuff lol So there’s rumors he cheated and that she cheated. So much craziness going on!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've seen a lot of her pictures, his pictures, and their pictures on my feed this past few days and from what i see, she's not a very happy eye sparkling type of person so i wouldn't say it seems like he likes her more than she. I have a friend like that and people always asked if she was happy lol. She just doesn't smile much, always seem so serious and bored.

I think they got too into their characters and their coupling popularity then they realize reality is different after marriage.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling if they didn't get caught dating, they might not rush into marriage. It's almost like, you caught us...OK we'll just might as well go the whole nine yard.

There's this one video I saw of them coming out of a van. I am not sure if it's shortly before they were married or after. But one small movement out of the event that caught my eyes was when, he touched her arm. She looked at his hand, like why are you touching me lol. I don't think she is intentionally cold but there's this vibe that she's somewhat.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

It was said to be Her stylist, who is also her BFF. Then there's Her posting picture with her Male label mate who is also a good friend of her for awhile and there is like a sweet caption between them. They said they really want to work with each other and they took pix...dare I say looks intimate? Lack of a better word. But, They are wicked tight and comfortable with each other. She was sharing pix with them huggy/embracing tightly. They look cute and sweet w/each other. She known him forever and they are in the same agency. He was pk in deep rooted tree...Yoo ah In. ...plot thicken and he is SSK bff....hahaha...That was in Oct 2018. You can Google it and see their pics.

You can't read the article and see the pix but that picture of them has been removed from her IG....

Lol there is also an article on soompi where a close acquaintance said that don't believe the false rumors they are not divorcing hahahaha..... I'm DEAD

I see nothing wrong with her dating her co-stars. Unfortunately she is not having any luck with happiness in that department. I can care less how many ppl ppl date as long as they are honest/straight about it. More power to them.

I agree you can really tell by people's look. It probably a combo of both of their statements.

At 1 point in my relationship my ex and I were each talking to other ppl instead of talking to each other. We end up talking to each other and stop talking and lending on the other ppl. But at the end of the day our personality is a totally clash. Although after the real breakup...he regretted and wished he done things different and was so complacent and pd more attention. Regardless it was for the best we parted ways....I felt I became a waaay better person and learn and grown soo much. I feel he has too...but not to my extent hahaha

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just read Forbes and seemed SHK is having 2 more dramas in the work. When he's filming his current drama, it was in Brunei while hers was in Cuba. They literally keep themselves busy and world apart. Sometimes that doesn't help. It seemed marriage didn't quite slow them down. Not saying that's the reason for divorce but when they busy themselves and see less of each other that in itself can be a test.

Reactions: rae

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just read Forbes and seemed SHK is having 2 more dramas in the work. When he's filming his current drama, it was in Brunei while hers was in Cuba. They literally keep themselves busy and world apart. Sometimes that doesn't help. It seemed marriage didn't quite slow them down. Not saying that's the reason for divorce but when they busy themselves and see less of each other that in itself can be a test.

For sure...they were both away from each other for like 4+ months both working and doing their own thing...it seems like the high of DOT and once they started working again it kinda went away.....lol my expert opinion...jk...the guessing game... I'm talking out of my a$$.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ

It was said to be Her stylist, who is also her BFF. Then there's Her posting picture with her Male label mate who is also a good friend of her for awhile and there is like a sweet caption between them. They said they really want to work with each other and they took pix...dare I say looks intimate? Lack of a better word. But, They are wicked tight and comfortable with each other. She was sharing pix with them huggy/embracing tightly. They look cute and sweet w/each other. She known him forever and they are in the same agency. He was pk in deep rooted tree...Yoo ah In. ...plot thicken and he is SSK bff....hahaha...That was in Oct 2018. You can Google it and see their pics.

You can read the article and see the pix but that picture of them has been removed from her IG....

Lol there is also an article on soompi where a close acquaintance said that don't believe the false rumors they are not divorcing hahahaha..... I'm DEAD

I see nothing wrong with her dating her co-stars. Unfortunately she is not having any luck with happiness in that department. I can care less how many ppl ppl date as long as they are honest/straight about it. More power to them.

I agree you can really tell by people's look. It probably a combo of both of their statements.

At 1 point in my relationship my ex and I were each talking to other ppl instead of talking to each other. We end up talking to each other and stop talking and lending on the other ppl. But at the end of the day our personality is a totally clash. Although after the real breakup...he regretted and wished he done things different and was so complacent and pd more attention. Regardless it was for the best we parted ways....I felt I became a waaay better person and learn and grown soo much. I feel he has too...but not to my extent hahaha
Oh goodness. This is like a lakorn lol there’s rumors that he cheated with her bff and his co-star and there’s rumors that she cheated with his close friend and another friend of hers. What could the truth really be?? Sticky situation!

Hopefully the situation dies down soon before they both damage their careers more than they need to. SJK should try to lessen his aggressiveness because a lot of people are not liking what he’s doing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh goodness. This is like a lakorn lol there’s rumors that he cheated with her bff and his co-star and there’s rumors that she cheated with his close friend and another friend of hers. What could the truth really be?? Sticky situation!

Hopefully the situation dies down soon before they both damage their careers more than they need to. SJK should try to lessen his aggressiveness because a lot of people are not liking what he’s doing.
I feel like they grew apart.....and could have lend or talk to other ppl. I did that with my ex....at 1 point i was talking and hanging out with another guy. He was clearly into it and I enjoyed that attention. I had no intention of cheating or was I interested and the guy knew. My ex who was the bf at the time knew we hang out...I found out during that time he was kinda talking to his old high school friends or whatever....I found out ....we finally talked about what we wanted and where we where....and addressed it...

What is SJK doing? I been looking for his statement and I only saw that statement and it doesn't seem soo aggressive to me? He said not to point finger or play the blame game and end it amicably.

Again am I missing news and articles? But there is also an article on Soompi that said the divorce is a false rumor according to a close friend hahahaha...

Eh...o'well....Good talk...good talk...well that was fun hahaha...best of luck to those two and hope it's finish peacefully

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
I always find the long lasting couples are those who will have small talk with each other no matter what. Not talking about celebrities but everyone in general.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I always find the long lasting couples are those who will have small talk with each other no matter what. Not talking about celebrities but everyone in general.
I compare any relationship to a car...In order for a car to run smoothly, it needs weekly gas and monthly maintenance. If we don't do that it won't run smoothly and you'll be stuck.....

Treat your relationship like the beginning....then maybe there won't be an ending

In the honeymoon period we are aim to please and just want to do extra to please each other....afterwards...that dieds down ...we may become complacent and there may be neglect... I've suffer from all of these in my old relationship......he didn't think it was a big deal .....I did....it went from spending time together and flowers to....not seeing each other and I felt like we were roomates.....hahaha....no regrets....i learnt soo much from this experience .... thank you ...next