❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
One thing we know for sure... no matter if it's rumor or not, reporters are going to ask the closes person they think it is. With that being said, we'll wait for the interviews.

Has Tol ever come out as openly gay?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
lols i agree. if pop pongkool can have a wife and side wife at the same for such a long period of time, then any story that sounds ridiculous can actually be the real truth in this entertainment industry. heck, after what happened with seungri, i barely bat my eyes over any gossips and rumors these days.

but still, the guy turning from gay to straight to find a woman just because he wanna have child? why not through adoption, artificial semination or surrogate? will there be any guarantee he will not use her just to get a child and dump her later?

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Maybe since he knew her from long ago he has already chosen her as the mother of his child/children? Ppl are fickle when it comes to love.

bit

sarNie Hatchling
I remember there was a gossip column called Sor Jed, that was very raengs. She don’t mince words. What happen to that writer?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dude if it's Pete Pol, i would be extremely shock!! This shock will definitely top Matt/Sk for me hahahaha. It'll even top Pop's! LOL. No let's pray that it's not Pete Pol! Lol I won't be able to handle it lol.

I remember there was a gossip column called Sor Jed, that was very raengs. She don’t mince words. What happen to that writer?
Lol i remember sor 7. They said it was a collaboration of 7 people but they all went their separate ways lol. People are speculating that the new popular gossip writer are a group of reporters/daras.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
clip is from Siam Dara
about 1:57 they start asking her...

Nychaa's interview.
Basically she says it's not her. o_O
Her and Pete was in the same lakorn before? Was it the Cupid series?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
clip is from Siam Dara

Nychaa's interview.
if it really isn't Nycha, i wonder who it really is.

And also, whats going on with Nycha 's face? Dis she get some type of face lift or is her hair just pulled up really tight, or is it just her eyebrows? She looks so wierd :confused12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
clip is from Siam Dara

Nychaa's interview.
She looked kind of nervous to me. But who would come out right and say it's them lol. In these kind of situations it's like they rather be outed then to admit it. But to have it come out of nowhere.

And her face does look weird...it's kind of puffy.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
She looked kind of nervous to me. But who would come out right and say it's them lol. In these kind of situations it's like they rather be outed then to admit it. But to have it come out of nowhere.

And her face does look weird...it's kind of puffy.
I have a friend who I was close to since I was 5. He was always dating girls in middle/high school. Was a popular boy that many girls crushed on. Had "gay" vibes but it didn't "seem" like he'd actually like guys... One day he says he's bi-curious.... then he was full on Bi. Afterwards, just fully gay.

So yeah, it didn't surprise me but I was taken aback because he was soooooo cute, lol All the cute guys are gay. Okay, maybe not all. :nut:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a friend who I was close to since I was 5. He was always dating girls in middle/high school. Was a popular boy that many girls crushed on. Had "gay" vibes but it didn't "seem" like he'd actually like guys... One day he says he's bi-curious.... then he was full on Bi. Afterwards, just fully gay.

So yeah, it didn't surprise me but I was taken aback because he was soooooo cute, lol All the cute guys are gay. Okay, maybe not all. :nut:
We used to know this guy a while back. Hung out with him and all and never once suspected he wants to be a girl. He married and have two kids...a few years later we ran into him and he became a girl. Long hair, breasts, makeup and even name changed. When we met him he didn't have sex change yet (though not sure if he did wanted it) but he became a girl yet still dates a girl. He said he's still attracted to a girl. Anyhow, after that nothing is beyond impossible for me.