❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yea I don't blame those who dont want to enlist. I wish it was more of a volunteer thing when we're not in times of war. What i find disgusting are those who fibs to get out of it but then on camera act like they are so sadden and disappointed that they cant. Like stfu and gtfo here, stop your lying. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea I don't blame those who dont want to enlist. I wish it was more of a volunteer thing when we're not in times of war. What i find disgusting are those who fibs to get out of it but then on camera act like they are so sadden and disappointed that they cant. Like stfu and gtfo here, stop your lying. Lol
I see too much of the fake disappointment in the Korean ET industry lol

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
But Tono, gay? I mai believe lol.
They meant that n'ek met the singer who's openly gay when he sang for her lakorn. After she broke up with hi-so bf she started dating the singer while pretending to be lovey dovey with her koojin.

There's more to the story. The OP used the hint letter n'ek น. That's why ppl put the pieces together and think it's Nychaa.
As for the lakorn, they think it's The Cupid's series... But Tono sings for their part... So ppl think it's actually a singer who sang an OST for The Cupid's, but not exactly for her lakorn. There is a male singer ppl are suspecting. He sings for Chris & PJ's part....

BeLLa

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think Tono is gay. He was married with a child right???

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Pic cr: nine entertain

"- This gay singer is a little feminine. He's already had a grand opening (came out of the closet).
- The security next door said, this gay singer suddenly goes and courts n'ek "N" because he wants to have kids and has known the N'ek for a while.
- The singer started courting the N'ek ever since she broke up with her hi-so bf. At that time the singer sang an ost that the N'ek starred in. That's when a spark happened.
- Don't know what the n'ek was thinking but she gave him her heart. Calling each other almost every day.
- N'ek pretended to be lovey dovey with her koojin for a bit. (They use ki kaek to describe her koojin. Which means like, suave, chic, hipster) Even though she was dating the gay singer on the down low, she didn't want the FC to know, afraid they can't handle it.
- Recently there was a reporter that sent a dm to the n'ek wanting to "jeeb/court" n'ek "N". The gay singer doesn't seem to know it yet.
- Not sure if the n'ek is lonely or checking her "rating" (they mean attractiveness) talking to this person and that; even to a gay guy and a reporter that looks plain.
- p.s. If you're gay, is it possible to change your orientation? But with love it might be possible. There's no boundaries in love.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 35461
Pic cr: nine entertain

"- This gay singer is a little feminine. He's already had a grand opening (came out of the closet).
- The security next door said, this gay singer suddenly goes and courts n'ek "N" because he wants to have kids and has known the N'ek for a while.
- The singer started courting the N'ek ever since she broke up with her hi-so bf. At that time the singer sang an ost that the N'ek starred in. That's when a spark happened.
- Don't know what the n'ek was thinking but she gave him her heart. Calling each other almost every day.
- N'ek pretended to be lovey dovey with her koojin for a bit. (They use ki kaek to describe her koojin. Which means like, suave, chic, hipster) Even though she was dating the gay singer on the down low, she didn't want the FC to know, afraid they can't handle it.
- Recently there was a reporter that sent a dm to the n'ek wanting to "jeeb/court" n'ek "N". The gay singer doesn't seem to know it yet.
- Not sure if the n'ek is lonely or checking her "rating" (they mean attractiveness) talking to this person and that; even to a gay guy and a reporter that looks plain.
- p.s. If you're gay, is it possible to change your orientation? But with love it might be possible. There's no boundaries in love.
Hahaha thank you nah. Man i hope is not true lol but man this page been exposing people left and right. I am so curious to know who the writer (s) is/are. I think it would be a bigger scandal! Lol

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Hahaha thank you nah. Man i hope is not true lol but man this page been exposing people left and right. I am so curious to know who the writer (s) is/are. I think it would be a bigger scandal! Lol
I wonder if Dara's themselves snitch on other Dara's they don't like by sending that page gossip. 5555 it seems possible. Like you know those anonymous stories pages on fb. :confused12::pancarta:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Okay my mind tells me that it can't be Nychaa because the whole thing just sounds so ridiculous! Like too crazy for someone like Nychaa. But, after what happened with Matt, I don't know if I should listen to myself. Lol

Barbie Princess Jasmine

sarNie Hatchling
They meant that n'ek met the singer who's openly gay when he sang for her lakorn. After she broke up with hi-so bf she started dating the singer while pretending to be lovey dovey with her koojin.

There's more to the story. The OP used the hint letter n'ek น. That's why ppl put the pieces together and think it's Nychaa.
As for the lakorn, they think it's The Cupid's series... But Tono sings for their part... So ppl think it's actually a singer who sang an OST for The Cupid's, but not exactly for her lakorn. There is a male singer ppl are suspecting. He sings for Chris & PJ's part....
But Nychaa name in Thai is ณิชา.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay my mind tells me that it can't be Nychaa because the whole thing just sounds so ridiculous! Like too crazy for someone like Nychaa. But, after what happened with Matt, I don't know if I should listen to myself. Lol
Right, nothing is impossible in the world of make believe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Dara's themselves snitch on other Dara's they don't like by sending that page gossip. 5555 it seems possible. Like you know those anonymous stories pages on fb. :confused12::pancarta:
I think someone with close knowledge of what is going on might have let it be known. Even with Hollywood.. it always come with close sources. There are times the people involved would deny it but at the end...it tend to have some truth.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
I think someone with close knowledge of what is going on might have let it be known. Even with Hollywood.. it always come with close sources. There are times the people involved would deny it but at the end...it tend to have some truth.
Rumors are usually started by someone who knows you. There's got to be some sort of connection. Even someone you never notice much but always pass by every day. They could know a lot about you.

Are there many popular n'eks with the "N" sounding name?

Nychaa
Namtharn

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
Oh, just caught up with the latest discussion about that rumour.
It really sounds ridiculous with all the stuff with her koojin, and a openly gay boyfriend hidden behind. Should it be Nychaa, it would shock many people, especially the koojin fans. But Thai ET is full of impossible-turning-possible, like Matt's story or the singer with wife and girlfriend at the same time. There is smoke where there is fire, we will wait and see.
If the gay singer wishes to settle down, it would come soon haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Tol does look like the type of guy she would go for though. Lol i would be sad if NoNi are just koojin but hey i can understand the heart. Aww booo, their families are sooo close!! Lol.