❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The reporters asked her if she's got new love, by her reaction I think we'll see a new bf in the near future.

I felt that way about SITR as well. I was so hyped at first because their chemistry is fire but then when the mom started acting like a maniac I stopped. Lost interest...

About the NY performances.... Ummm... Let's just say it wasn't for non-ny fc.

Lol I guess I'd like it if I was stanning them.
Agree

That's why I like I need romance 3. No stupid parents taboo crap.
.but dang SITR pk... swooon....

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh, Kwan, the rumors were probably true, at the least she probably had some problems with her ex's mom. Kwan will never cut her mom and sister loose so she needs to find someone that can not only put up with her but also her entire family. Seems like a really tall order tbqh.

Wonder if Kwan has the same type of deal as Pooklook with PPTV where she's free to do other stuff while being contracted to them. Normally I'd say I hope to see her on other channels with different praeks but she doesn't seem to care about acting anymore so.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh, Kwan, the rumors were probably true, at the least she probably had some problems with her ex's mom. Kwan will never cut her mom and sister loose so she needs to find someone that can not only put up with her but also her entire family. Seems like a really tall order tbqh.

Wonder if Kwan has the same type of deal as Pooklook with PPTV where she's free to do other stuff while being contracted to them. Normally I'd say I hope to see her on other channels with different praeks but she doesn't seem to care about acting anymore so.
I really dislike her sister.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well he was a M'om, heir to some luxury hotel (?). according to the rumors she was freeloading in his hotels.

Man i say Golf was hella lucky!! The gods were looking out for him.
Yeah golf dodged a big bullet
Honestly i wanted their relationship to work out but seeing how idiotic and controling both her mother and sister are. I'm freaking glad his mother said whatever she said or did whatever when talk of marriage happened. This guy isnt really lucky when it comes to love.
I really adore his friendship with four!

rae

sarNie Adult
Honestly i wanted their relationship to work out but seeing how idiotic and controling both her mother and sister are. I'm freaking glad his mother said whatever she said or did whatever when talk of marriage happened. This guy isnt really lucky when it comes to love.
I was really sad about them breaking up too, but after everything that's happened, maybe it is for the best that they didn't end up getting married.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Now i wonder if his mom said that to get him out.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
His mom was like, "Marrrrry? 80M BAHT?! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!" :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: - course her words were more refined. 5555

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The gods were looking out for him too lol.

It's so sad that a family can ruin your chance of a good life.
Yeah, he was mostly just hanging out with her mom. He never actually looked like he was dating her. He bought her "gifts" and things but no one ever got to interview him or see him claiming their relationship.

I thought for sure she was going to be free from her mom and sis while she was dating Golf. I wonder how her mom convinced her he was the bad guy.

Haytaleyad

sarNie Egg
Oh kwan, after reading all ur comments about her and her family, I don’t know what to think about her anymore. Sometimes I despise her actions, other times I pity her.

About her and golf, I still believe that those two really loved each other, it showed in their eyes and it wasn’t all about money until dear mums started meddling.
Anyways I wish the best for both of them.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol maybe her mom did some magic on her. I have a bestie whose mom did some stuff on her that caused her to break up with her ex. Like they totally loved each other a lot, i mean a lot. Her mom hated him cus he wasnt rich. While she was pregnant, her mom went to a monk who was very famous for spells (i know this cus i took her without knowing the real reason, i thought she was just wanting to do merit). Well anyways about 2 months later, my bestie just up and left her ex while she was 4 months pregnant! We didn't know where she went, he was going crazy looking for her. Even her own parents didn't know until she went back home 5-6 months later, dropped off her son to her ex and left again. She told him that her life was worth more than being tied down. That was over 15 years ago. I still talk to her once in a while, she rarely goes home or talk to her family. I asked her what happen and she said she felt like she didn't want to be around any of them anymore. I told her grandmother that and she said her mom confessed to doing a separation spell but i guess it was too strong that she separated her self from her family too. Talk about crazy.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Lol maybe her mom did some magic on her. I have a bestie whose mom did some stuff on her that caused her to break up with her ex. Like they totally loved each other a lot, i mean a lot. Her mom hated him cus he wasnt rich. While she was pregnant, her mom went to a monk who was very famous for spells (i know this cus i took her without knowing the real reason, i thought she was just wanting to do merit). Well anyways about 2 months later, my bestie just up and left her ex while she was 4 months pregnant! We didn't know where she went, he was going crazy looking for her. Even her own parents didn't know until she went back home 5-6 months later, dropped off her son to her ex and left again. She told him that her life was worth more than being tied down. That was over 15 years ago. I still talk to her once in a while, she rarely goes home or talk to her family. I asked her what happen and she said she felt like she didn't want to be around any of them anymore. I told her grandmother that and she said her mom confessed to doing a separation spell but i guess it was too strong that she separated her self from her family too. Talk about crazy.
that sounds so crazy and very sad:( poor child. karma is a bitch mom. you took away a mother from her child, in the end, you lost your own child :mad: