❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
cr: nine entertain

Kwan signed with PPTV.
She already did a fitting for a new lakorn. P'ek will be Ohm (I'm assuming it's aka Rome).

She broke up with hi-so Patrick. Her reason? "We were happy but ppl have to find their own happy place"...... HUH? Kwan's interviews get more bizarre. The way she answer questions is so confusing. @[email protected]

Reporters ask, so you're not dating anymore? KWAN: "we don't have a title. We're not in a relationship to have one. We're trying to find our own happy place. We don't talk... We don't need a title..." :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
cr: nine entertain

Kwan signed with PPTV.
She already did a fitting for a new lakorn. P'ek will be Ohm (I'm assuming it's aka Rome).

She broke up with hi-so Patrick. Her reason? "We were happy but ppl have to find their own happy place"...... HUH? Kwan's interviews get more bizarre. The way she answer questions is so confusing. @[email protected]

Reporters ask, so you're not dating anymore? KWAN: "we don't have a title. We're not in a relationship to have one. We're trying to find our own happy place. We don't talk... We don't need a title..." :facepalm:
Lmao I’m guessing that those rumors were true then.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
what's up with nadech and yaya's performance? wtf? out of all the performances out there they chose that??? that was just too much. they're falling into Janie's "attention seeker" category now. Attention seeker couple!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
what's up with nadech and yaya's performance? wtf? out of all the performances out there they chose that??? that was just too much. they're falling into Janie's "attention seeker" category now. Attention seeker couple!
It's beautiful, brave of them, very sexy and a performance they've never seen before (according to their fans). And at least they are kind of done with the "what ifs" so that's a step forward. I thought they would never throw that little bone to their fans honestly. I think there's more of it to come. No more shyness and cute...and shock or surprise look on Yaya's face anymore when Na touch her. I always thing Yaya is one of the best performer out of her generation but I find her more alluring and sexier when she alludes a soft touch of sensuality but yet maintain some modesty.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I usually can’t stand noona romances but in some cases I’m okay with them. Very rare for me though
I love noona romance.....depending on the storyline

I seen a few noona romance and they are good/cute.

I need romance 3 is a decent 1

Reply 1988 - bora and sunwoo...he was the most adorable puppy lol

Something in the rain started out good...then got muddle with the family crap...esp. the annoying mother.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I'm kind of mad that no one can give an honest opinion about NY because either a. We're jealous or b. We are fans of inferior human beings and hence have no right to speak. The fact that MK cheated on Jett in 2013 has nothing to do with the fact that in 2019 Yaya gave a thoroughly average performance of Kill this Love starring her own butt and that NY has annoying fans who are complete hypocrites about sexuality when displayed by other people. As for jealous, lol. Sure. My ambitions aren't even remotely close to being her, and I believe I am a better dancer (blasphemy!) I think I've gotten sucked too much into the crazy side of this forum and celeb worship in general.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Don’t worry guys, she’ll find another rich hi-so boyfriend soon ;)
The reporters asked her if she's got new love, by her reaction I think we'll see a new bf in the near future.

Something in the rain started out good...then got muddle with the family crap...esp. the annoying mother.
I felt that way about SITR as well. I was so hyped at first because their chemistry is fire but then when the mom started acting like a maniac I stopped. Lost interest...

About the NY performances.... Ummm... Let's just say it wasn't for non-ny fc.

Lol I guess I'd like it if I was stanning them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm kind of mad that no one can give an honest opinion about NY because either a. We're jealous or b. We are fans of inferior human beings and hence have no right to speak. The fact that MK cheated on Jett in 2013 has nothing to do with the fact that in 2019 Yaya gave a thoroughly average performance of Kill this Love starring her own butt and that NY has annoying fans who are complete hypocrites about sexuality when displayed by other people. As for jealous, lol. Sure. My ambitions aren't even remotely close to being her, and I believe I am a better dancer (blasphemy!) I think I've gotten sucked too much into the crazy side of this forum and celeb worship in general.
Lol jealous? Yeah ok. More like they're jealous that MK fans weren't taken for a ride on a yes no train. They were sincere to themselves and their fans, they didnt put money as a forefront. Sure they have their sins, we're not denying it. We know they have faults, we do call them out on it. So yeah, nice try :rolleyes: :celebrate16:

twister02

M♥K
Just because a MK fan shared opinion about NY and their performance, it doesn't mean they're jealous or anything. MK fans doesn't care about them. Sometimes NY fans should accept the objective criticism some individuals say or post about their idols and not trashed back about MK cause the individual who shared her opinion is a MK fan. This is why I hate these fans. They feel so superior like NY are saints. Okay fine. Your idols are saints. Hats off to them but don't involve MK on something that they're not part of. Why always shade them and bring back their mistakes? The fans never denied that, we are not blind to see their mistakes but they are human and yeah, at least they are true to themselves and admitted they made mistakes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just because a MK fan shared opinion about NY and their performance, it doesn't mean they're jealous or anything. MK fans doesn't care about them. Sometimes NY fans should accept the objective criticism some individuals say or post about their idols and not trashed back about MK cause the individual who shared her opinion is a MK fan. This is why I hate these fans. They feel so superior like NY are saints. Okay fine. Your idols are saints. Hats off to them but don't involve MK on something that they're not part of. Why always shade them and bring back their mistakes? The fans never denied that, we are not blind to see their mistakes but they are human and yeah, at least they are true to themselves and admitted they made mistakes.
It's most likely was aimed toward me cus I'm an MK fan lol. Im not offended by what they said. I wasnt always an MK fan, it took me years to see how they're sincere to one another. I called them out back then too. Truth is the truth. If they were the one on stage doing this, I'd still say what i said. Plus I didn't give an opinion as an MK fan.
See to them it'll always be a war between them and MK. Don't know why.