❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Aff handles her interviews so professional and graceful. I just finished watching her interview on Thairath’s YT channel and she is such a kind person. They asked her about the event she was in, about Zeal’s successful MV/song, and of course the aftermath of Songkran and Matt.

One of Aff’s response about whether or not she’s bothered by the news, she said the realest answer out there. That it’s not in her place to say anything about it. And of course it’s going to make her feel some type of way. In situations is how you respond to it. They also asked about how she feels about being pulled into all these rumors/situation and she responded that she doesn’t want to be tied into any of the news, but there are some things that you can’t avoid.

She started to get a bit emotional and that broke my heart. I really hope she finds love again. And I hope she goes back into acting! The music video is at 16 million views!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aff handles her interviews so professional and graceful. I just finished watching her interview on Thairath’s YT channel and she is such a kind person. They asked her about the event she was in, about Zeal’s successful MV/song, and of course the aftermath of Songkran and Matt.

One of Aff’s response about whether or not she’s bothered by the news, she said the realest answer out there. That it’s not in her place to say anything about it. And of course it’s going to make her feel some type of way. In situations is how you respond to it. They also asked about how she feels about being pulled into all these rumors/situation and she responded that she doesn’t want to be tied into any of the news, but there are some things that you can’t avoid.

She started to get a bit emotional and that broke my heart. I really hope she finds love again. And I hope she goes back into acting! The music video is at 16 million views!!
And this is why Matt will continue to get trash for a while.

This drama is not going to end anytime soon

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww, they should leave Aff alone. She’s happy that she got away from SK, but some people can’t see that. How long is this gonna go on?? This kinda feel like Angelina/Brad Pitt/Jennifer case, except SK and Aff was already separated.

Sammie look smokin’ hot!

I loved Aff in Wanida. I feel sad for her that she got divorced but at the same time I am proud of her for being brave enough to free herself from an unhappy marriage.She's a great mom raising his daughter alone.I know that she deserves to be happy. With the Matt and Songkran dating mehh i am not interested.Matt must have expected this why letting herself date a guy who's been involved with infidelity issues.Did they just wait for the divorce news to come out and confirm that they are dating??
if it is that so what a lame excuse.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sammie would look so good with the Ch3 actors. Like Pope, Great, and Nadech! Ch7 is the worst at promoting people who actually deserve it. They are so focused on that Peak girl who is not appealing at all. Even though Ch3 has their favorites and promotes people like Yaya and Kimmy who I’m not fans of, I at least can see why people would find them appealing and why they are so popular. With Peak it’s like nothing at all.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Poor Matt. Can’t she have a day of peace? Lol
Yup, especially when people thought that Aff got choked up during the interview because of Matt's pregnancy rumor so round (insert #) of bashing :rolleyes:

So PunJun is single, guess he and his hiso gf broke up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yup, especially when people thought that Aff got choked up during the interview because of Matt's pregnancy rumor so round (insert #) of bashing :rolleyes:

So PunJun is single, guess he and his hiso gf broke up.
Makes sense now why Punjan is so freakin obvious about his interest in Thisa!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie would look so good with the Ch3 actors. Like Pope, Great, and Nadech! Ch7 is the worst at promoting people who actually deserve it. They are so focused on that Peak girl who is not appealing at all. Even though Ch3 has their favorites and promotes people like Yaya and Kimmy who I’m not fans of, I at least can see why people would find them appealing and why they are so popular. With Peak it’s like nothing at all.
Thank you. Plus she can close her mouth at least sorrynotsorry