❤️ Various ET News

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The moment Matt's Mom came out and denied the "blind item" it was cleared up but like I said before (whether right or wrong) this is what she'll be facing on the regular now and it's something she'll have to get used to (hello, get a PR/management team). That being said the media needs to be more responsible with their reporting and as consumers of news it's always best to check the source/s of that news item, be able to discern the narrative being given, whether there is partiality to it or just facts.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol not sure it’s just funny LOLOLOL

~~
I think right now the media will associate Matt with eating being related to anything sexual lol that’s just how nasty their minds are lol #beentheredonethat lol
Haha, I just put Nat’s name out the cus her middle name starts with M. I was hoping she’ll get pregnant soon. I used to adore her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
the media playing Matt dirty
She was snarky to one of them now they are going after her lol. I always say, Matt gets the least attention from the media. She has been with her boyfriend for so long the media doesn't care to talk about them...and she could do whatever she wants. Now the girl can't even have ice cream lol. It's from one extreme to the other.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Margie is out of the picture since everyone knows that she and Pok are expecting twins.

And if it is true that the rumored pregnant actress starts with M and if that is Matt then sh*t is about to go down for real.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
hope the media isnt trying to imply that nine is the reason for baifern and top's breakup. i really cant see that being the reason lol. i cant imagine nine and baifern dating in real life lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
hope the media isnt trying to imply that nine is the reason for baifern and top's breakup. i really cant see that being the reason lol. i cant imagine nine and baifern dating in real life lol
I saw the three of their faces on a Daradaily post and was wondering if Baifern and Nine were dating or something. Didn’t she just break up with Top? If it’s true then damn these celebs sure don’t know what taking it slow is lol

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I saw the three of their faces on a Daradaily post and was wondering if Baifern and Nine were dating or something. Didn’t she just break up with Top? If it’s true then damn these celebs sure don’t know what taking it slow is lol
maybe they are just stirring the pot because those two get along well which i would expect of co stars who dont have drama with each other.
thai celebs and third hand drama are like 5&6 lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
is that a behind the scenes photo because margie's slippers. like wtf??
mint has a nice neck. margie looks like the third wheel lol
Yeah they’re BTS shots lol it’s just this picture that Margie looks like the 3rd wheel though haha. He has lots of other ones looking at her as well. I’m not into Margie at all but I was surprised by how pretty she looked and how good she looked with Pope