❤️ Various ET News

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
No way it's Matt. That would be too crazy now. But she did go to Moddum, one of the biggest gossipers lol, and told him to please tell the public for her that she didn't steal SK and that she was having problems with her current boyfriend at the time cause he wouldn't marry her. Moddum also said she cried a lot.

I feel bad for her but damn she did make her own bed. I see comments like "didn't Matt say no one has to worry for her. She said herself, if she cries then let her cry cause its her own decision and life. Why is she asking someone else to come look for sympathy from the public for her.

I don't think Matt thought people would have such a strong reaction but man you gotta know Thai society is pretty judgmental. All those husband stealing lakorns are popular for a reason.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It’s funny cause May has added like 3 ig post back to back in the past 2 days with little babies in them lol
Ooooooo lol. She's been wanting a baby cus she's reaching the "cut off" stage.

And Min P, oh how about Nat Maria! Lol
LOL!! i find it funny and sad at the same time that she and Aum made it seem like they can have one easily. I mean we all know that they've been trying and praying for years so when she gave an interview saying that they'll finally start this year i was like ???

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No way it's Matt. That would be too crazy now. But she did go to Moddum, one of the biggest gossipers lol, and told him to please tell the public for her that she didn't steal SK and that she was having problems with her current boyfriend at the time cause he wouldn't marry her. Moddum also said she cried a lot.

I feel bad for her but damn she did make her own bed. I see comments like "didn't Matt say no one has to worry for her. She said herself, if she cries then let her cry cause its her own decision and life. Why is she asking someone else to come look for sympathy from the public for her.

I don't think Matt thought people would have such a strong reaction but man you gotta know Thai society is pretty judgmental. All those husband stealing lakorns are popular for a reason.
I feel like people tell Moddum and p'Ma stuff because they want it publicized but man those ywo be exaggerating stuff like crazy :rolleyes:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ooooooo lol. She's been wanting a baby cus she's reaching the "cut off" stage.

LOL!! i find it funny and sad at the same time that she and Aum made it seem like they can have one easily. I mean we all know that they've been trying and praying for years so when she gave an interview saying that they'll finally start this year i was like ???
Maybe they can do a surrogate or invtro if they really want their own kids. It’s really not that hard when you have money nowadays.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe they can do a surrogate or invtro if they really want their own kids. It’s really not that hard when you have money nowadays.
I think they want it naturally maybe? They went to so many places praying for a child and they even unofficially adopt their niece to create that jealousy child superstition. Plus in Thailand i think the surrogate has to be an immediate family or something which was why Tanya had to come to the US to get her cousin to do it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think they want it naturally maybe? They went to so many places praying for a child and they even unofficially adopt their niece to create that jealousy child superstition. Plus in Thailand i think the surrogate has to be an immediate family or something which was why Tanya had to come to the US to get her cousin to do it.
I see, well time is ticking for her so the science way could be her next option. I know in Asia, people do have a hard time trusting surrogacy because the law is not as strict like in The US.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Apparently Songkran posted a picture of a seedling on his IG and said something like "the seed is planted." You can't tell me he didn't do this on purpose. The guy is seriously an attention whore. Matt really picked this guy? Someone who would play on her misery for more attention?
Oh my goodness are you joking?? Did that idiot really do that

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Apparently Songkran posted a picture of a seedling on his IG and said something like "the seed is planted." You can't tell me he didn't do this on purpose. The guy is seriously an attention whore. Matt really picked this guy? Someone who would play on her misery for more attention?
This is why I have zero sympathies for her situation right now. Everyone knows how much I love Matt but she chose this path for herself so she is going to have to suck it up and deal with the fallout.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
And remember how the rumor (which came out true) started after he posted a photo of Matt's hand on his IG?

Matt really know how to pick the good ones huh? Can I smack some sense into her please?
Please do. lol