❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Anonymous<3, Jan 21, 2018.

1. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

It was mess up toward the end lol , honestly I did wanted p'ek to hook up with Peemai's character , she was the most entertaining :risas3:

poobae91 likes this.
  2. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

Well, I went on Thai Wiki (being still unable to read Thai, I can’t do better)

And I’m sorry I don’t remember you asking me for a link:)

3. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry it was in Push, Esther, Sean thread that you made. I ask you if you can post a link to the source you got the news for that lakorn from and you didn't reply back. So when you post in here I didn't ask. Because I thought it was from the same source you got it from. I also and went to search for the news and didn't find anything. I just decide to wait until there was more news on this lakorn to pose the update.

Thai wiki isn't reliable source since everyone can go in and edit.

4. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

They have the fitting and here is the cast. Tor is the p'ke and n'ke is next to Tor in the black and white photo. I can't really see her face.

Cr to: as tag and its owner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MKfan132 and SuzieJ like this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Oooo Tor! He’s quite handsome! How does the n’ek look like?

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Nk seems to look pretty

Tor is a great actor...lucky guy, he get to work with Ann S.

Peemai character Is a fun one

But damn I wish Kao S. And him reunite lol

Koy123, Kelly...OM and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Tor is getting manlier and more handsome as time goes on <3

Kelly...OM likes this.
  8. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

9. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

I wasn't going to turn into this remake since I hate the storyline but since Fernynop is in it I might turn in. :) And I can't wait to see Tor playing p'ke role.

10. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

nangek is cute! Tor and her will be a good match! Thank god its not a nangek that they keep recycling kekeke

11. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Tor!!! Okay, this lakorn is now a must watch because of him. I can't wait to see him in action as the lovelorn puppy that's after nek all the time while plotting his revenge. slapandkiss

spanky likes this.
  12. Kelly...OM

Kelly...OM sarNie Hatchling

Hooray, Tor is praek. He's a good actor the show will rock. I'm excited.

spanky likes this.
  13. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Omg yesss, Fernyyyyy!!

14. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

I'm so excited for this lakorn!! Noon S. is in here too!! Her and Ann... YES.

Then there's Tor, Ferny, and Ben!!

I didn't watch the old version haha but I feel like it's already raeng with Noon and Ann!

15. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

WHOOOP Ann is showing up left and right, loving this.

16. Kelly...OM

Kelly...OM sarNie Hatchling

On IG it looks like they started filming already. His fan club is posting up pics I'm so excited. He looks so fine.

17. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

I wish I could watch Naet Nakhin (subbed) to see what the nang ek is worth

18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

it will probably be on Netflix soon! A lot of GMM lakorns have been put onto Netlfix including some that just barely finished airing

19. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Tor and Fernynop are cute, I might tune in now! I hope they made nangek less annoying though. Dang, I haven't watched a One31 lakorn in forever but they're remaking two of my favorites that looks interesting.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. mayag

mayag sarNie Adult

What's the other one??