❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was mess up toward the end lol , honestly I did wanted p'ek to hook up with Peemai's character , she was the most entertaining :risas3:

Vico

sarNie Adult
It was never confirm to be Maprang. It was only Vlco words for it.

I did ask Vlco for a link of the news or source where she or he got the news from but Vlco didn't post it.

I did went search and didn't find any news on Maprang link to this lakorn.
Well, I went on Thai Wiki (being still unable to read Thai, I can’t do better)

And I’m sorry I don’t remember you asking me for a link:)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I went on Thai Wiki (being still unable to read Thai, I can’t do better)

And I’m sorry I don’t remember you asking me for a link:)
Sorry it was in Push, Esther, Sean thread that you made. I ask you if you can post a link to the source you got the news for that lakorn from and you didn't reply back. So when you post in here I didn't ask. Because I thought it was from the same source you got it from. I also and went to search for the news and didn't find anything. I just decide to wait until there was more news on this lakorn to pose the update.

Thai wiki isn't reliable source since everyone can go in and edit.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They have the fitting and here is the cast. Tor is the p'ke and n'ke is next to Tor in the black and white photo. I can't really see her face.

Cr to: as tag and its owner

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't going to turn into this remake since I hate the storyline but since Fernynop is in it I might turn in. :) And I can't wait to see Tor playing p'ke role.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
nangek is cute! Tor and her will be a good match! Thank god its not a nangek that they keep recycling kekeke

rae

sarNie Adult
Tor!!! Okay, this lakorn is now a must watch because of him. I can't wait to see him in action as the lovelorn puppy that's after nek all the time while plotting his revenge. slapandkiss

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for this lakorn!! Noon S. is in here too!! Her and Ann... YES.

Then there's Tor, Ferny, and Ben!!

I didn't watch the old version haha but I feel like it's already raeng with Noon and Ann!

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
On IG it looks like they started filming already. His fan club is posting up pics I'm so excited. He looks so fine.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Tor and Fernynop are cute, I might tune in now! I hope they made nangek less annoying though. Dang, I haven't watched a One31 lakorn in forever but they're remaking two of my favorites that looks interesting.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Tor and Fernynop are cute, I might tune in now! I hope they made nangek less annoying though. Dang, I haven't watched a One31 lakorn in forever but they're remaking two of my favorites that looks interesting.
What's the other one??