❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Anybody know when will Mik go to military service? I read that he'll go in early November but I'm not sure...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Good for Mik! I didn't realize he was a 92er! 2 years older than me. Perhaps it's because he consider later in the game actor that this whole time I thought he was early 20s not mid 20s. He's such a handsome fellow. Glad he decided to go straight to join. As great as it is for the country, I think it's good publicity for him too. He's young and healthy, so why not :)

Bow is a cute girl, and I only follow on and off for her. Her acting is ehh to me but she's definitely being pushed by CH 7 a lot so I have high hopes for her

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Off topic but what is the hype with Mik and This sa lately? Are they dating???? I've never found her pretty at all, but she get famous after her recent lakorn with Weir.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She got famous after her first lakorn & norah Lakorn.
She is ch7 new it girl so they are trying to promate her & giving good lakorn. The one with weir hasn’t finished filming yet & it will probably air around November or December that what i read.
Mik has always been a favorite of ch7 after his lakorn with stephy talay fai.
I don’t think @Yaam is asking about Bow. She’s asking about Thisa.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
She got famous after her first lakorn & norah Lakorn.
She is ch7 new it girl so they are trying to promate her & giving good lakorn. The one with weir hasn’t finished filming yet & it will probably air around November or December that what i read.
Mik has always been a favorite of ch7 after his lakorn with stephy talay fai.
I was talking about Mik and Thisa.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Good for Mik! I didn't realize he was a 92er! 2 years older than me. Perhaps it's because he consider later in the game actor that this whole time I thought he was early 20s not mid 20s. He's such a handsome fellow. Glad he decided to go straight to join. As great as it is for the country, I think it's good publicity for him too. He's young and healthy, so why not :)

Bow is a cute girl, and I only follow on and off for her. Her acting is ehh to me but she's definitely being pushed by CH 7 a lot so I have high hopes for her
I remember she was great in "Yai Kanlaya" with Mike