❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mik is going to join the military for 6 months. I'm assuming after he's done filming this. He's joining directly instead of doing the drawing. News said if you join directly, you only have to do it for 6 months vs if you get picked through the drawing, then you have to serve longer.

sarNie Adult
6 months isn't too long. Long enough to make people miss him but not long enough for people to forget him and pave way for new favorites.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww, so we’re not going to see him for a whole year? I know he’s filming two lakorns really got now, but I probably won’t watch him with Pooklook.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Norah is also a ton of fun to watch if you fast forward a lot LOL
Wish someone would just put all the leads scenes in one video for Norah and leave out all the nonsense stuff. Lol

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Oh yeah, Thip I feel you. I want to watch KC but can't cuz of Kelly. I don't understand how he manage to grab all this roles and with such young girls too. I just hope ch7 will not pair him with Bow in the future, it's my scariest nightmare ever...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Shirtless Mik! He's getting his physical? to apply to the air force. Training is 6 months, and after military he wants to get ordained to be a monk. But he didn't say for how long he was going to be a monk for.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Shirtless Mik! He's getting his physical? to apply to the air force. Training is 6 months, and after military he wants to get ordained to be a monk. But he didn't say for how long he was going to be a monk for.

Probably temporarily just like other celebs.