❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I'm a big fan of Mik after his lakorn with Pim. Luckily most of his lakorn were subbed by Neko... shoutout to Neko BIG THANK YOU:icon12::icon12::thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't with the background sounds. Whomever think it's cute to put all these weird sounds needs to be trained again lol. It takes away from the scene and my concentration is whack after that. The scenes are not funny to begin with, they are regular scenes then pops this comedy like sound. WTH it's not cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't with the background sounds. Whomever think it's cute to put all these weird sounds needs to be trained again lol. It takes away from the scene and my concentration is whack after that. The scenes are not funny to begin with, they are regular scenes then pops this comedy like sound. WTH it's not cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can deal with a song soundtrack but my goodness, the bloody annoying sound effects. It's so bad...one scene they used this ridiculous sound I thought someone was having diarrhea. It's just awful.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sad to hear that there are so many distracting elements. I'll stick to watching the cute videos on IG for now, heh. Bow and Mik are friggin cute together.