❤️[Ch3] Raeng Ngao 2 (Broadcast Thai) : Janie Tienphosuwan / Ken Phupoom

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well. I really liked Anne and Ken's version, so I'll pretend there is no part two. I don't want my Moonin and Veekit to have a rocky marriage. Kudos to Janie and Ken though for making Raeng Ngao popular enough for a part two. Also Ken has aged so much he actually matches Janie now. Haha. Anywho. Why am I here??

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
After watching the trailer, I really felt like everything happening is just unnecessary. It all just feels like a draggy lakorn on episode 30 rather than a sequel.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
same here cupid like wth is part two about the trailer wasn't clear?! I think everything wrapped up well with part 1 there's no need for part 2! I thought Janie apologized to tanya at the end and she seemed to forgive her, but the trailer made it seem like tanya is still mad?! don't get it this is stupid.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like this is airing soon. Genuinely interested in how well this is going to do, especially 7 years after the first part aired. I would be surprised if this garners any large scale hype. I still feel like this is way past it's prime.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The trailer looks like a drag of the first. Still confused why they waited this long to make a second one. I did enjoy the first one but did not think it needed a second part. I will be tuning in to this though. Well at least the first episode to see if it’s worth it lol. Broadcast never disappoints me though. They are definitely one of my favorite productions.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I didn’t know peter is also in the 2nd part. More reason to watch this now.

I’m actually curious how this one will turn out. There’s no need for part 2. I’m sure there’s gonna be more drama

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
They just released the OST on to YouTube and from the looks of it, I already have a headache and dislike Ken’s character but gosh Janie is still so gorgeous as ever! I think I will stick with the FIN scenes first.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
As much scandals and drama Janie has had, I’ve really been her fan for the longest. I even had a whole forum for her back in time lol. She always brings the buzz so I’m tuning in for her. I always have found Ken cute it just sucks how career never hit its potential. Will definitely be tuning into this to see how it goes. Plus broadcast is honestly one of the best production at Ch3 in my opinion.