❤️[Ch3] Raeng Ngao 2 (Broadcast Thai) : Janie Tienphosuwan / Ken Phupoom

nalyli

sarNie Egg
Here's a short storyline of what Raeng Ngao is going to be about. translated by thaidramaic_update
IMG_5262.jpg IMG_5263.jpg

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Ken looks really good here ! He looks more older looking but in a good way. I wonder what the part 2 is going to be about. There shouldn't be anything left from the first one. I wish ken and Anne had a part 2

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! Finally! Yay! I have been waiting patiently for this sequel! Ken definitely looks older! Janie is aging gracefully! They don't look 10 years apart! Man I'm falling for Ken all over again! I liked him since part one! And then I only saw him again in Nakee! Let this sequel be the third time I'll see him and that's enough! Lol let's tune in for more love from Veekit and Munin! Hopefully we get more love and babies from this sequel! :)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The title for Part 2 is Raeng Ngao, Raeng Kaen. This is 2 years later, will continue on from Raeng Ngao, Nok is back for revenge. And the old cast are all returning with additional character that will cause trouble for the married couple, Vikit and Munin.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
BRAHHH!!! It's finally here, and it's finally happening! I didn't think it was going to happen, since it's been so long since the rumors for part 2 broke out. How exciting!!

P

PrincessKarina

BRAHHH!!! It's finally here, and it's finally happening! I didn't think it was going to happen, since it's been so long since the rumors for part 2 broke out. How exciting!!
Lol! Yes! My my my! I cannot wait to see my beloved Veekit and Munin! But Veekit as a playboy? No!!!! :sad6:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like it's way too late to be making part 2. They should have made it while it was still hot. I for one have forgotten about the first one and don't feel like rewatching it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The story will run similar to the first part with morals and karma. What happens will surround the life of a married couple, issues they encounter and overcome. A married life is never going to be happy endings, but they'll overcome the misunderstanding they'll face together.
I hope they'll have a bab.yyyyy.........
babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabysw
rsceneswwilling|slapandkiss:pancarta::pancarta::thumbup:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like it's way too late to be making part 2. They should have made it while it was still hot. I for one have forgotten about the first one and don't feel like rewatching it.
I agree. Why wait this long to make part 2. I don't care too much about the first part anyway. I liked the original

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! Are ALL original cast members returning? This is super exciting! I cannot wait for more Ken P and Janie! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
So the lakorn will be about their rocky marriage 2 years later ?? Doesn't sound good , gosh, I hope he doesn't cheat, I can't stand manwhore lol. It's ok for n'ek tho :p