❤️[Ch3] Raeng Ngao 2 (Broadcast Thai) : Janie Tienphosuwan / Ken Phupoom

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t watch Janie anymore. She lost the nang’ek aura, something about her that just isn’t nang’ek material anymore. Maybe it’s all the scandals in the past that has tainted my view on her. I wanted to give this lakorn a try but I couldn’t finish an episode.

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s not just Janie, it’s the whole lakorn, it’s a mess. The whole additional useless characters being busybody just don’t click with audience. Bad script, bad direction, lousy acting.

Even if Janie put her all in this, it cannot be save.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I wish that RN2 would have been the raeng Ken and him misunderstanding a situation between
Janie and someone else in the lakorn so he can be sexy and manly to fight someone instead of
watching girls just fight and slap each other over the dumbest things. I mean seriously, we could
have made a better production and directors team here. (Honestly, I miss the cute comedic Janie though)

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ok. I loved all versions of RN1....but keep seeing snippets on FB...how do you turn a loveable p'ek into this??? I am so upset and disappointed...

bit

sarNie Adult
Ken is not a strong actor but giving him this confuse character not helping at all, people are more confuse with all the character personality changes.

This circus might work 7 years ago but now people taste are more refine.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This drama just isnt that great like the first part.
Honestly wasnt even paying attention while i was trying to catch up on the latest 3-4 episodes.

I just cant stop myself from laughing about typhoon. The character differences in raeng ngao 2 and hua jai sila.

alissaax

H

Her father
One of the recently ep had a flashback to the scene someone tried to kill nin by drowning her but the man got electrocuted. The friend tried to tell her that it was accident and convince her to stop doing things for e'nok cheep cheep

bit

sarNie Adult
No time for scandal, they are ending it already. It’s a massive flop for everyone involve. Some viewers are still wondering why no one in the production or CH3 realize what a mess it was.

alissaax

That was quick wtf. I swear thought they would have added more eps. If it was doing better.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wait I saw some clips that Oom was not bad after all she was just part of a plan?? Like wth lmao. And it ended?! That was quick!!