❤️[Ch3] Raeng Ngao 2 (Broadcast Thai) : Janie Tienphosuwan / Ken Phupoom

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This s2 was so pointlesss. The plot twist was like wtf.....they planned to deceive nang nok cheep cheep... and went along with whatever nang nok wanted but a step ahead.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wait a fun flippin minute, it took Broadcast 6 years to make a 10 episode sequel to a ratings hit which flopped so incredibly badly. Things are not looking well for the BPS sequel then, I'm guessing it's going to take them just as long to get that in place and the quality is going to be questionable as well.

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m not sure who to blame, but BPS working team and Raeng Ngao are 2 different team. The mess might work 6 years ago, but now people are smarter and exposed to much better quality work all over the world.

If CH3 want to save BPS2 they should start having quality control over script etc.

It was said this was cut to 10 episode due to the bad response. Ordered by the power in CH3.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I’m not sure who to blame, but BPS working team and Raeng Ngao are 2 different team. The mess might work 6 years ago, but now people are smarter and exposed to much better quality work all over the world.

If CH3 want to save BPS2 they should start having quality control over script etc.

It was said this was cut to 10 episode due to the bad response. Ordered by the power in CH3.
Really?... haha so now they can't blame that the audiences have bad tastes. What a hot mess. How does it suddenly turn out that the homewrecker was actually helping? Like wtf. Not gonna lie, an evening lakorn can totally be better than this crap. Everything was messed up and thrown all over the place. So disappointed that I actually waited 7 years for this crap. I remembered reading the producer of Buang Naruemit says that they have to cut the lakorn short because some of the contents were too yesterday. Hold my beer, because everything in this is overly extremely dramatically yesterday! lol.