❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thats very rude of him especially when there are so many powerful gay people in the industry he works in. Hes not very smart is he?
He was a kid that was just joking, it was just at the wrong place. His uncle whom he's really close to and manager (Ae) are gay too so it's not like he really meant it. Regardless it was insensitive and it was a very valuable lesson.

Last edited:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@xdanavelvetx : I am on the ep3 SRNC, been crazy busy lately then cant catch up faster... but I enjoy the drama so far, it has fun fresh young vibe and all the cast are good looking. I actually like the dramas with all the couples have happy ending, so I don't have to feel pity and headache for the 3rd person, cos I also tend to fall for 3rd persons in dramas since they are sometime toooo perfect... haha. I didn't like Smart on RT, but in here I find him kind of cute, maybe I get used to his weird mouth and his acting is more natural, not as so amateur as in RT. Preem's acting is also naturally good, although its weird that I find her very pretty in scenes but later not so much... haha... but overall I think she is cute and probably she was chubbier in SRNC than now.

I hope you are enjoying JRL and later maybe RT too... haha

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Me too haha
How about your Boy?... haha ...poor him...

But if what KitKat516 read is true then Boy won't be having a happy ending at the end too, only peaceful ending... haha

I am praying praying for that unhappy ending...lol... how on the earth Boy& Preem do lover's thing while my Aum sits lonely on jail :facepalm: .... NOPE NOPE NO!!! haha

But if Aum could have a willing scene with Yard before imprison... so helaluya yeah...I approve for Boy and Preem doing willing scene at the end too... :nut:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How about your Boy?... haha ...poor him...

But if what KitKat516 read is true then Boy won't be having a happy ending at the end too, only peaceful ending... haha

I am praying praying for that unhappy ending...lol... how on the earth Boy& Preem do lover's thing while my Aum sits lonely on jail :facepalm: .... NOPE NOPE NO!!! haha

But if Aum could have a willing scene with Yard before imprison... so helaluya yeah...I approve for Boy and Preem doing willing scene at the end too... :nut:
Did you hear that the person who subbed Raeng Tawan will not be uploading anymore episodes cause somebody stole their other episodes. Im so mad! People need to stop stealing

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Did you hear that the person who subbed Raeng Tawan will not be uploading anymore episodes cause somebody stole their other episodes. Im so mad! People need to stop stealing
Headache, I just read the post now.
But seriously I also don't understand why they hold RT too long when they already finished the subbing. Have you ever watch ep 7 subbed by them? How could people steal their sub if they never uploaded it?
They said RT is dropped because Thai Lakorn Engsub is subbing it, means the TLE is subbing RT by themself or they just stole sub from JL and claimed it as their project? If TLE is doing by themself then its all good, at least people don't have to wait, it has been almost 2 years since the first 6 eps subbed...:facepalm:

The friend who said is doing Engsub now she already lost her patient of waiting, she have found the persian subs, and she just finished translating ep 7, ep 8 from Perisan / Eng by herself. She will upload them soon after her trip until the end of July. I truly hope she could keep up with RT as she said.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Headache, I just read the post now.
But seriously I also don't understand why they hold RT too long when they already finished the subbing. Have you ever watch ep 7 subbed by them? How could people steal their sub if they never uploaded it?
They said RT is dropped because Thai Lakorn Engsub is subbing it, means the TLE is subbing RT by themself or they just stole sub from JL and claimed it as their project? If TLE is doing by themself then its all good, at least people don't have to wait, it has been almost 2 years since the first 6 eps subbed...:facepalm:

The friend who said is doing Engsub now she already lost her patient of waiting, she have found the persian subs, and she just finished translating ep 7, ep 8 from Perisan / Eng by herself. She will upload them soon after her trip until the end of July. I truly hope she could keep up with RT as she said.
I also dont understand why they kept the episodes to themselves for so long uf it was subbed already. And what she meant by stealing was that they already released episodes 1-6 before but now that other eng subber stole those episodes and put it on their page. That page also steals other subbers work too. And no i have not seen raeng tawan eng sub after ep 6. They were never released.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I see thanks for the clarify, so shame on the TLE.

But still I hope they would change their mind and release the rest of RT soon. I admire all subber's work, it takes might be 15 -20 hours to finish 1 ep lakorn, and we know how much time subbers sacrificed for doing it, its such a shame on the people who steal and claim as their products for sure. However when you already spend your time to do it with a purpose to share your hardworking project for as many people as possible, you just might need to ignore all the one who steal, because you basically can't stop them from stealing completely. This happen now and then and will be forever. Its angry to see them stealing, but opposite its also kind of sorry for many people are actually patiently waiting for year, and their hard work is simply wasted. Sad!

So I really hope that friend won't give up on RT.... praying!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
One other reason is the troll start reporting the original subber page under copyright so they can shut the page they are a few f*#*#ing b*#^s they are so unbelievable & stupid, they have no life.
These are the trolls. View attachment 19846
Stupid ones!

Before going to do something bad to N'ek, my Rai has to do some stretching in Naka cave first cos he is aged now...haha...

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
@xdanavelvetx : I am on the ep3 SRNC, been crazy busy lately then cant catch up faster... but I enjoy the drama so far, it has fun fresh young vibe and all the cast are good looking. I actually like the dramas with all the couples have happy ending, so I don't have to feel pity and headache for the 3rd person, cos I also tend to fall for 3rd persons in dramas since they are sometime toooo perfect... haha. I didn't like Smart on RT, but in here I find him kind of cute, maybe I get used to his weird mouth and his acting is more natural, not as so amateur as in RT. Preem's acting is also naturally good, although its weird that I find her very pretty in scenes but later not so much... haha... but overall I think she is cute and probably she was chubbier in SRNC than now.

I hope you are enjoying JRL and later maybe RT too... haha
I really enjoyed JRL. I watched all the lakorn in just two days. At first I hated all with my heart Harit but I was in love with his little brother. He’s too cute. :icon12:.

But after that Harin realized his mistake and tried to do anything to her so she can forget him. I loved that scene when he though that she was pregnacy with his baby. :pancarta: That’s was so funny and cute! :)

Now I started the lakorn with Janie although I don’t like her too much but the storyline is just my type.

I’m glad that you are enjoying SRNC. :p Smart? You mean Peach not? I know him but I never watched him in any drama until this lakorn. I love him with his pairing but I wanted for moment of them as Rita with Touch :p.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I really enjoyed JRL. I watched all the lakorn in just two days. At first I hated all with my heart Harit but I was in love with his little brother. He’s too cute. :icon12:.

But after that Harin realized his mistake and tried to do anything to her so she can forget him. I loved that scene when he though that she was pregnacy with his baby. :pancarta: That’s was so funny and cute! :)

Now I started the lakorn with Janie although I don’t like her too much but the storyline is just my type.

I’m glad that you are enjoying SRNC. :p Smart? You mean Peach not? I know him but I never watched him in any drama until this lakorn. I love him with his pairing but I wanted for moment of them as Rita with Touch :p.
Yeah Peach ... haha, he was cute in there, sigh... I have beeen so busy lately that I am still stuck on ep 6 and all Meteor garden 2018 need to catch up... I have to watch SRNC this weekend since I like it the most right now. I really like Alex and his acting too, I feel his acting is more convinced and naturally good compare to some big names in his generation out there.

I am so happy you enjoyed JRL, that was my first Thai lakorn ever and I really loved it. May be Roy Mai isn't your type but this one is also a recommendation whenever you have time.

Like you the storyline of Dao Kiao Duen is my type too, however I really didn't feel any chemistry between Janie and Aum, sometime their moments were supposed to be sweet and romantic but turned out really awkward like zero feeling... hehe

I watched it for Aum of course and I liked the character of his fiance'- or the girl who chased him to no end the most... haha... her character really cracked me up every time she appeared and did funny stuffs... lol... Anyway overall I still enjoyed the lakorn ...

Try Maya Tawan too if you have time, Yaya and Aum also had slightly chemistry despite the ages, the drama was really okie to watch.

Nothing new for Pleang Naka? Hmmm

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Preem & Boy = cute

By the way, @KitKat516 , can you please help me on this one?
I press the translate button, and it said: new drama handing to Aum ?!
I don't know if he was joking or it was a commercial shooting... or something else, that would be awesome if it is really a drama...

Please see in spoiler. Hope I don't bother you, thank you so much! :icon12:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Preem & Boy = cute

By the way, @KitKat516 , can you please help me on this one?
I press the translate button, and it said: new drama handing to Aum ?!
I don't know if he was joking or it was a commercial shooting... or something else, that would be awesome if it is really a drama...

Please see in spoiler. Hope I don't bother you, thank you so much! :icon12:

They were joking about the guy that is riding on the back of his bike. Nothing about lakorns.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yeah Peach ... haha, he was cute in there, sigh... I have beeen so busy lately that I am still stuck on ep 6 and all Meteor garden 2018 need to catch up... I have to watch SRNC this weekend since I like it the most right now. I really like Alex and his acting too, I feel his acting is more convinced and naturally good compare to some big names in his generation out there.

I am so happy you enjoyed JRL, that was my first Thai lakorn ever and I really loved it. May be Roy Mai isn't your type but this one is also a recommendation whenever you have time.

Like you the storyline of Dao Kiao Duen is my type too, however I really didn't feel any chemistry between Janie and Aum, sometime their moments were supposed to be sweet and romantic but turned out really awkward like zero feeling... hehe

I watched it for Aum of course and I liked the character of his fiance'- or the girl who chased him to no end the most... haha... her character really cracked me up every time she appeared and did funny stuffs... lol... Anyway overall I still enjoyed the lakorn ...

Try Maya Tawan too if you have time, Yaya and Aum also had slightly chemistry despite the ages, the drama was really okie to watch.

Nothing new for Pleang Naka? Hmmm
I tried to watch Meteor Garden 2018 but I didn’t like after I saw few eps. Although I fell in love with the cast. They are so cute and lovely. My type.

I really like Alek. His acting, his dimples, his smile. He really suited the puri character. Sorry for my bad english.

I can watch any Lakorn. If it is good, that’s great.

I really liked Dao Kiao Duen’s storyline. Aum here was so good and cute. I loved him playing that character. Only thing I didn’t like is about zero chemistry between Aum and Janie. But I enjoy the lakorn itself.

If I had time, I will try Maya Tawan. :)