❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
if you had a heart attack, I will protect u. Don't worry. :p

I just start Jam Loey Rak. I like ep 1 so far. :love::icon12:
Haha.... yeah please protect my poor heart... lol... otherwise I won't survive until this drama is on air... haha. Thanks honey. :icon12:

You started JLR? Hoooreyyy:cheer:
Please be ready for all those loudy screaming shouting at each other between pranangs for couple eps in JLR.. haha... but then when Aum soften up to Aff you will see how incredible he acted through his eyes, his voice... just could really melt your heart.... ok protect me please.... :nut:

Btw, what a crazy game of FRA&CRO right now ...:clap:

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
His friend took a photo with poy & he made a insensitive joke that his friend like that (something I don’t quite remember) so a lot people criticise him & poy went after him on ig on multiple photos & tag everyone that work with him so he disappeared for a while & he made comback with ghost with poh lakorn( lakorn done decent).
I see. He shouldn't do it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
His friend took a photo with poy & he made a insensitive joke that his friend like that (something I don’t quite remember) so a lot people criticise him & poy went after him on ig on multiple photos & tag everyone that work with him so he disappeared for a while & he made comback with ghost with poh lakorn( lakorn done decent).
Thats very rude of him especially when there are so many powerful gay people in the industry he works in. Hes not very smart is he?