❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Wow aum is still looking as hot as ever :love::love::love:
Haha... yeah... I am satisfied... at least he doesn't look like Preem's dady yet ...lol...

That's why I skipped to the last two pages but didn't understand a darn thing, just learn the ending of Aum's character.
Haha, maybe I go to translate the ending of Aum's character myself too to know if I could handle this lakorn... hope its not too dramatic... lol..

Oops, nope, I couldn't get thru this... can't understand a thing...lol...

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha... yeah... I am satisfied... at least he doesn't look like Preem's dady yet ...lol...

Haha, maybe I go to translate the ending of Aum's character myself too to know if I could handle this lakorn... hope its not too dramatic... lol..

Oops, nope, I couldn't get thru this... can't understand a thing...lol...
Lol but at least we can understand Aum's ending.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Lol but at least we can understand Aum's ending.
lol... I couldn't find his ending and I am totally lost since I don't even know which character is him...haha...
OK I give up, I am curious, can you give me spoiler about his ending...lol...

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Thankss!!! But no thank you...lol...

My bad, such a huge mistake of asking for spoiler ...lol... Bye everyone... Take care everyone... I stay out of this lakorn from now on... lol...

Ok lied, I am back again...lol... at least his acting on first Rai role ever is what I am interested to watch, Rai or not with Aum's acting level he still will steal the show for sure... :celebrate16:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thankss!!! But no thank you...lol...

My bad, such a huge mistake of asking for spoiler ...lol... Bye everyone... Take are everyone... I stay out of this lakorn from now on... lol...

Ok lied, I am back again...lol... at least his acting on first Rai role ever is what I am interested to watch, Rai or not with Aum's acting level he still will steal the show for sure... :celebrate16:
Lol you are so full of it, you know you can't leave or stay away. :p

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Lol you are so full of it, you know you can't leave or stay away. :p
Probably when the lakorn is on air my Aum's fever would fade away and I will leave to catch another's fever ... :risas3:

But right now? NOPE, no one could kick me out of this thread :naughty2:, so many six-pack abs around here, I am not that stupid... :risas3:

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Juvenile
BIG HUGSSSSS!:icon12:

On behalf of Aum, let me kissssssss you...haha...:aaaaa:

Wait, what lakorn made you got Aum' fever ? :nut:

I want to watch Preem's lakorn too cos she is too cute, can you recommend the best one that worth to watch?
You are so cute :p.

I watched Thara Himalaya and I love it. He was so cute and handsome in that lakorn.:love::icon12:

You can try Sanae Rak Nang Cin. It's my fav lakorn of her although I enjoy Samee 2013 and Chuamong Tong Mon! ^^.