❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah his character changed sooo fast. I want to know why he cheated on Reynu as well. They need to clear his side of the story. My guess is he wants to get up the ranks fast and his Khun Noo Orn was the key. Seems like it wouldn't matter whether or not Reynu did blank magic on Chai, because he would still have cheated anyway. Urgh. Bastard.
He just seems like a real confused naive child lol. I see that he wants to also be independent and run his own life but he definitely wasnt ready. Oh well... this is going to be his life lesson. Khun Noo Orn isn't all that anyways either lol.
This drama is getting quite a feedback, even the police force in Chum Saeng had to be involve when people start reporting of Philai stealing Mae Yoi necklace at their FB.:risas3:

Being sporting they post what is the penalty for stealing.
HAHA!!! I saw an IG video about that. That's so great that they're also participating in on this hype.
Very true. Sometimes it was harder to hold the tears....the sounds of his voice was really really emotional. I found his performance was great in that scene. I can't hold my tears while watching this scene.
Same here! I think it was just how he trembled when talking to his mom. I broke down once he was trying to speak without crying. You can tell he was trying hard to be strong.
The Chai plot in the book never made sense to me either. I think we’re just supposed to take it as Reynu’s karma.

But the author tries a tiny bit, which they took out of the drama. The convo Chai had with his brothers after the spell reveal, he’s more confused at first. Because Reynu took his virginity lol. But they kinda removed Reynu’s prostitution days on meeting Chai. Probably cause it’s too explicit? Anyway, he comes off as innocent, weak and easily led by the nose. So the affair is him getting seduced and manipulated again.

And the reason he gives Reynu later on for not going after her is that he felt responsible for 2nd wife. Since his relationship w/Reynu already failed, he should try extra extra hard at making this one successful. But why couldn’t he take responsibility for Reynu and his kid vs 2nd chick right? See it doesn’t make sense. And he sticks by the 2nd wife even though she has affairs w/other men.

So yeah his character isn’t well developed nor is their “love” story. Because I think for the author, KK is really a love story between Reynu/Yoi and Yoi/sons.

Anyway I have to give it up to the cast. It’s a good ensemble. It took awhile for their characters to gel and have chemistry but now I think the relationships of Mai/Bella and Mai/sons stepped right out of the book.
So I'm going to conclude Chai was just a confused man. LOL. His logic makes no sense. I know he didn't sign a marriage certificate with Reynu or anything but she's practically his wife. The 2nd one I have no clue how he even got interested in her. I really don't think the author deemed him as necessary of a character to focus on. I too think it was important to focus on Reynu/Yoi and Yoi/Sons.

Lastly, I'm so happy that they got 8.9 for the last episode!! I'm so proud of everyone and excited that the show is going well. :cheer:

bit

sarNie Adult
I feel Chai character eventhough being the eldest he has not matured enough to know what he wants. Atong and Asa being in middle and not the favourite are more matured than him.

It explain how easy he goes from being Philai fiance to Reynu husband and now with Khun Nu Orn. He profess love to all of them, yet leave them so easily.

Mae Yoi must had indulge him a lot when he was a kid to be that selfish.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
#SaveAtong. 2 episodes to go and he still doesn't have a prospective good ending. You guys better line up. Let's all have a slapping contest to see who'll come out as the winner to finally have a slapping match with the ultimate boss, Atong's mom hahahahahaha. Winner takes Atong! it's like the game Rose and Camelia

http://nigoro.jp/en/games/rose/
Maybe he'll end up with the servant girl biplook? If i'm not wrong, judging from the spoiler group pics they're sitting together and she's dressed nicely as if she's had a raise in status. That could be why the producer sets them two alone together often.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yay! Two more Eps!!!!

I'm kinda sad I haven't seen my Denkhun these last two eps. For being put 4th in the opening his character sure is very important. Haha. If anything Champ and Pear should have been after Mai.
Oh and speaking of Denkhun. He'll be in L.A for Thai New Year this weekend! Along with Pete Pol ! (Orr Jao guy version singer) and Pancake the actress lol so you better to get your man!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe he'll end up with the servant girl biplook? If i'm not wrong, judging from the spoiler group pics they're sitting together and she's dressed nicely as if she's had a raise in status. That could be why the producer sets them two alone together often.
They do end up together. I just think it'll just be more of a aabrupt and quick happy ending for him. Philai's still the main focus at the moment so he can't get rid of her quite yet lol.