❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The side chick was paired up with Aun in Ra Rerng Fai and I hated her character cause she was weak and annoying even by her looks. Now her looks in here make me annoyed of her too haha she still hasn’t given me the best impression lmao

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Off did such a good job picking Pear to play Philai. She's nailing it! Granted, Pear always plays the N'rai but she's doing the role of Philai justice. I couldn't see anyone else play as Philai at the moment. Yiiwhaa and Richy have also definitely improved in here. Act Art did such a good job making sure everyone really played their part well. I'm still so shooked. This drama seems so real.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL!!! That video was so funny. I love how Yoi talks about people from choco-li and Reynu says its Takhli but its just not Takhli it's and the song starts to play. :risas3: Then Asa and Atong proceed to aske where Reynu's from.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Anyone — I have a question.. I’m on ep.6 and did Piangpen and Karn really sleep together and she is pregnant? If yes, I think I skipped that part. Please let me know!! Thank you ;)

bit

sarNie Adult
Anyone — I have a question.. I’m on ep.6 and did Piangpen and Karn really sleep together and she is pregnant? If yes, I think I skipped that part. Please let me know!! Thank you ;)
Yes they did but the it happens before all the commotion so it’s not it the drama. We only know because Phen is pregnant.

Their drama is pretty boring for me, luckily it has ended and now Ban Bae is on full steam ahead.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Yes they did but the it happens before all the commotion so it’s not it the drama. We only know because Phen is pregnant.

Their drama is pretty boring for me, luckily it has ended and now Ban Bae is on full steam ahead.
Alrighty thanks so much @bit