❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

Wow... Atong the monk

MissPK, Calligraphy, maimyang and 2 others like this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Atong look hot!

MissPK, bit and maimyang like this.
  3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for the subs.

Thanks for the info :).

DaoRisa likes this.
  4. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

*sigh* still sad over Asee's fate but this wpuldnt be Krong Karm for a reason lol.

I just watched the talk show of the bae brothers. They're so hilarious and cute. Their conversations were so funny. I love the bae boys.

5. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Awh Yoi... :'( She has Tia's photo by her side on the bed.

Wait so... What's the deal with Chai and that girl? Does he like her already even with the black magic? Like is the black magic wearing off or something? & Is Yoi gonna be on Reynu's side now? :O Did they already solve their issues? I thought she knew about the black magic... Lol. I'm so confused.

MissPK, Xiongurl26 and Koy123 like this.
  6. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

I think Reynu had removed the black magic after her discussion with Jae. She felt guilty about it, that is why she is not very confident about Chai anymore.

Yoi knew from Philai but then with everything happening with Tia, I don’t think she has time to pursue the subject yet. While Tia was hospitalized it was Reynu who help her. So she is seeing a different side of Reynu.

7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

8. THaiMovieLover

THaiMovieLover sarNie Oldmaid

I think when Philai told Yoi about Reynu doing black magic on her, she might of question it but I think she is asking herself more if she truly loves Reynu. Because you could see Yoi treating Reynu as her daughter, and is still acting kind to her. Or maybe because she see herself in Reynu when she was going through hardship. With Philai is not like Yoi haven't given her a chance, but she already knows she can't depend on her or trust her. Its so hard now if Yoi hates Reynu again, because I am loving their relationship right now. With Chai I am just hoping he really loves Reynu and its just a little karma for Reynu.

9. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

xdanavelvetx and sampaguita like this.
  10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

MissPK, xdanavelvetx, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  11. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

Must be heartbreaking for Mae Yoi loosing a husband then your youngest son at almost the same time.

MissPK, sugar12, xdanavelvetx and 3 others like this.
  12. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

From the images released a lot is happening in today episodes, Asee, Chanta, Mae Yoi skeletons are all coming out.

MissPK, xdanavelvetx, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

1DD7E7F7-BCB1-45FE-8106-EAC2DFAA218E.jpeg Janta’s Heartbreaking wedding scene is next

14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

15. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Omg. Why is everything all of a sudden coming at once. I can't deal with this. I hope we see Junta's first before Asee.

16. seev

seev sarNie Egg

How many episodes does it have?

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  17. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

Asee fate is sealed.

MissPK and xdanavelvetx like this.
  18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Everything is coming to an end so we have this week and next week left?

DaoRisa likes this.
  19. its_ann

its_ann sarNie Hatchling

Omg. Phet’s character pisses me off sooo much!! Ugh. But I’m curious as to how his story with Reynu will play out. I’m impatient. Spoilers??

MissPK, xdanavelvetx and Koy123 like this.
  20. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

:mad:Chai! Your brother is dead but you are busy with your girlfriend...

xdanavelvetx likes this.