❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I never liked Asee since the beginning. I found his character off-putting. Every time his character popped up I go :facepalm:. But.... I guess that's just me. :risas3::risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Them Bae Boys are always caught in the Crossfire. Remember Tia stopped Yoi from "slapping" Renu too before. So far just Achai and Asee are safe.

@maimyang yes, i am a co-admin of the English Fanpage and the Jjfansub page. That reminds me... We don't have a promo for Krong Karm yet :p
Thanks for the subs.

Original suppose to be 16. But some rumors said it might extend to 19.
Thanks for the info :).

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh Yoi... :'( She has Tia's photo by her side on the bed.

Wait so... What's the deal with Chai and that girl? Does he like her already even with the black magic? Like is the black magic wearing off or something? & Is Yoi gonna be on Reynu's side now? :O Did they already solve their issues? I thought she knew about the black magic... Lol. I'm so confused.

bit

sarNie Adult
Awh Yoi... :'( She has Tia's photo by her side on the bed.

Wait so... What's the deal with Chai and that girl? Does he like her already even with the black magic? Like is the black magic wearing off or something? & Is Yoi gonna be on Reynu's side now? :O Did they already solve their issues? I thought she knew about the black magic... Lol. I'm so confused.
I think Reynu had removed the black magic after her discussion with Jae. She felt guilty about it, that is why she is not very confident about Chai anymore.

Yoi knew from Philai but then with everything happening with Tia, I don’t think she has time to pursue the subject yet. While Tia was hospitalized it was Reynu who help her. So she is seeing a different side of Reynu.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think when Philai told Yoi about Reynu doing black magic on her, she might of question it but I think she is asking herself more if she truly loves Reynu. Because you could see Yoi treating Reynu as her daughter, and is still acting kind to her. Or maybe because she see herself in Reynu when she was going through hardship. With Philai is not like Yoi haven't given her a chance, but she already knows she can't depend on her or trust her. Its so hard now if Yoi hates Reynu again, because I am loving their relationship right now. With Chai I am just hoping he really loves Reynu and its just a little karma for Reynu.