❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Bella will nail this role.
    DAD09775-F91D-4824-8422-376DC96812C9.jpeg F01B10EE-D6AC-431F-9AFB-422263F29599.jpeg 09A654D4-EFBE-4A0B-9C4E-F82EEE8128D1.jpeg 9A70890A-9E9F-478A-BB12-8036EAC106FF.jpeg 710C03BE-E118-4C37-A696-4029F0D4AB37.jpeg 83E18BF8-143D-4FEB-BC29-C19B9AAB8040.jpeg

Hornet0304, MKfan132, est.jpn and 4 others like this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Omgeee the bts pictures looks good! I hope this is not too dramatic though. I like drama with a bit of comedy like Padiwarada. As long as it has a good balance in the storyline, I’m satisfy. :)

MKfan132, sampaguita, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Bella look so young in that black blouse. She also look thin in here

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    MissPK, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

When is this airing again? I’m excited after seeing more bts pictures

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

F4?? Hahaha. Cute.

I can't wait for this to air now that I'm spoiled with all the pictures. This is my favorite!
    Screenshot_2019-01-31-08-48-11-1.png

MissPK, leemoua27, MKfan132 and 5 others like this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Phet look sorta like Weir in that picture.

7. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Okokok, I'm excited now, haha. I really hope Phet's character isnt a mama's boy and protects Bella often.

MissPK, MKfan132, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  8. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I wanna guess that he's not, but won't be able to protect his love of due to his military work! Hehe.

I hope he isn't either. . .

MissPK, MKfan132, est.jpn and 2 others like this.
  9. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I see something special in Bella. She's really a multi-talented actress. And as you said, if JJ and Bella can create another kind of chemistry that is not lovers, it will be amazed.

MissPK, MKfan132, phatman and 2 others like this.
  10. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

MKfan132, sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  11. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

12. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. It's happening. I am having a panic attack right now. It's true! It's the jiranee breaker. Oh my good lord, I thought I was gonna be all chill about it, but when I saw it, I literally teared up.

[​IMG]

Bella and James are gonna be (just) friends here. It's finally happening! I just have a few weeks to get over this fact. *wails* .

Rumor has it, it's gonna air Feb 25.

MissPK, est.jpn, Hornet0304 and 9 others like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

James looks like a baby in the teaser! So cute :icon12:

MissPK, est.jpn, sampaguita and 5 others like this.
  14. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Hmm I know it's only a 4 min music vid but the mood is definitely a lot more depressing than I expected. The color scheme is also making things look dull and dark. I was expecting something more like Soot Kaen San Ruk in mood and tone, more "spicy" than gloomy. Act Art please don't go the Rak Nakara route.

But P'Mai is going to be awesome. I can't believe she hasn't acted in like decades!

MissPK, est.jpn, sampaguita and 6 others like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m the opposite of you. I expected it to be pretty depressing. However, I’m pretty sure they will throw in some “spicy”moments here and there.

MissPK, est.jpn, sampaguita and 3 others like this.
  16. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Just see this picture, I just about to cry. I may need a box of tissue next to me while watching this drama. Oh my dear poor Bella and JJ, want to see your smiling face for some scenes.

Magal55, sampaguita, MKfan132 and 2 others like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

The teaser looks filled with drama. Denkhun’s character doesn’t like James? Also I’m excited to see Bella scenes as a prostitute! Her role is what I’m most looking forward to seeing and how she deals with all the craziness in her life.

MissPK, DaoRisa, est.jpn and 2 others like this.
  18. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

I think....
    Denkhun and Ritchie (who plays the 1st wife of Ah-sa) are in love, or at least she got pregnant with Denkhun's character. Ah-sa was just there to save Ritchie's character's dignity (and well... Ah-sa gets forced by his mom to marry her.) so... yeah.

DaoRisa, sampaguita, MKfan132 and 3 others like this.
  19. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Maybe I should've expected it being an Act Art production but the book wasn't all doom and gloom. The reason why I liked Reynu so much was that life seemed to throw the harshest things at her, some her own fault, but she'd always get up with a fighting spirit after getting knocked down. She leaned more on the fun side than depressing which sounds weird cause of the things she goes through but that's what made Reynu unique.

And Yoi was a more reasonable version of Yam in Soot Kaen. The MV made Yoi look like an emotional wreck. I know I'm comparing it to Soot Kaen a lot but it is the prequel sorta to that and there's a lot of similarities. I never thought the tone of Soot Kaen was that depressing. This makes me think the mood is purely an "Act Art special." But fingers crossed that the whole lakorn isn't like that.

MissPK, DaoRisa, est.jpn and 5 others like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ohhh okay makes sense!
    So do Richie and James get divorced? Isn’t he gonna get married to Yihwa or is he just in love with her but has to stay married to Richie?

est.jpn, sampaguita, MKfan132 and 2 others like this.