❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Mikii

sarNie Egg
As a Jiranee fan, I don't mind that they don't pair together. It's a challenge if they can create a nother kind of chemistry that is not lovers.
Hope the lakorn will be good and Bella can prove herself again, she is a talent actress.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
As a Jiranee fan, I don't mind that they don't pair together. It's a challenge if they can create a nother kind of chemistry that is not lovers.
Hope the lakorn will be good and Bella can prove herself again, she is a talent actress.
I see something special in Bella. She's really a multi-talented actress. And as you said, if JJ and Bella can create another kind of chemistry that is not lovers, it will be amazed.

sarNie Adult
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. It's happening. I am having a panic attack right now. It's true! It's the jiranee breaker. Oh my good lord, I thought I was gonna be all chill about it, but when I saw it, I literally teared up.

Bella and James are gonna be (just) friends here. It's finally happening! I just have a few weeks to get over this fact. *wails* .

Rumor has it, it's gonna air Feb 25.