❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    leemoua27, DaoRisa, MKfan132 and 3 others like this.
  2. bit

bit sarNie Hatchling

SuzieJ, DaoRisa, MKfan132 and 4 others like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I hope there’s some humor to this lakorn, but by the look at the teaser seem to be none.

phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  4. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

I think there will be. James's character, Ah-Sa is supposed to be a jolly good fellow. And Reynu will be teasing him, esp with his love interest and all that.

SuzieJ, phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  5. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

DaoRisa likes this.
  6. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

That's what I've thought too. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

phatman likes this.
  7. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yeah hopefully we'll get light scenes too.

DaoRisa likes this.
  8. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Is Reynu the only reason why Yui's live is so... chaotic? Or will she have bigger problems... Because her live seems like a mess in the OST and it'll be crazy if it's only because of Reynu, lol.

phatman likes this.
  9. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Yoi seems a bit like a controlling mom dictating her sons who to marry and so forth!!

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

Seems like James's character will be walking out on her too. He said something along the line of "ungrateful" in the teaser.

11. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Wow, the eldest son (Pathom) and third son (Ahsa/Kamon) will have 2 wives!!

12. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

I'll post info under spoilers in case some don't care to know.

It's mainly Reynu but she has problems with all the in-laws and sons to various degrees. Reynu is kind of the starting point to a chain reaction. Because Phet was supposed to marry Pilai, Pear's character, but Phet married Bella. So then Yoi made the 2nd son marry Pilai instead. She doesn't really like Pilai either but Pilai is from a good family. And then because Phet made such a big mistake in her eyes with Reynu, she becomes even more determined to get the rest of her sons with "better" women. And that leads her to matchmaking James with Richie which of course is another mistake cause they don't love each other either. The last son gets off easier. No real drama cause the part is minor.

She also has bad history with Jae Tim, Bella's prostitute friend that helps Bella plot and scheme cause she hates Yoi.

phatman, DaoRisa, est.jpn and 2 others like this.
  13. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for the info.

DaoRisa likes this.
  14. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

Thank you so much!

Ugh... Yoi's gonna be that mom. Mothers like these... They're the ones that actually ruin the family more. But I kinda get the whole not liking Bella and her friend. Still can't believe her life becomes so messy because of one girl. Let's see how far I can endure this storyline.

DaoRisa, phatman and est.jpn like this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The summary sounds like it has a lot of humors and family value, I really hope this lakorn has a lot of that and not just all sad. I want to laugh and cry at the same time. Lol

MKfan132, est.jpn, SuzieJ and 3 others like this.
  16. phatman

Awe I don't want Bella to share her hubby. . . sad.

Katelyn, Ntsuab-Ci, est.jpn and 2 others like this.
  17. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, I agree with you. Let's hope so.

phatman and Koy123 like this.
  18. phatman

So basically she's off to challenge her eldest daughter in law. Sounds like it could even be a comedy. Haha.
    I'm excited!

est.jpn, Koy123 and DaoRisa like this.
  19. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Question is... who's going to be playing the second girl if there is one.

DaoRisa likes this.
  20. phatman

Don't wanna know. Haha. I wonder how Bella is gonna react. Is she gonna fight and protest?? Haha.

DaoRisa, Ntsuab-Ci and est.jpn like this.