❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Yaya overreacts as Songpeep, moving all the muscles in her face to act evil. She still doesn't understand subtle acting as villain roles like Bella as Karakade. Bella as Karakade was a true badass.

Anyway, besides that, I like Yaya as both the human and ghost Kasalong. She's so sweet looking and pitiful as the human but very vengeful and subtle as the ghost. She can definitely act with her eyes as the ghost.

It's not the best lakorn out there but it's different and Yaya is pretty good in here.
I don't know why the director didn't ask her to tone it down. Or maybe he asked her to act like that. As much as I like Yaya, it's kinda hard to watch Songpeep cuz she always opens her eyes too wide as if her eyeballs are going to fall out of their sockets.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
ถามพี่แบร์ว่าอยากให้ญ่าเป็นแบบไหนงิ??? #3แซบ #กลิ่นกาสะลอง แซบย้อนหลังคลิก
เบรค1
เบรค2
เบรค3
#3zaaap #polyplus_jad_hai #urassaya_sperbund #urassaya #urassayas #yaya_urassaya #yayaurassaya #yayanadech #nadechyaya #james_ma #jamesma @urassayas @james_jamesma

Credit as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Pop is the one who likes Songpeep, willing to do anything for Songpeep. While Songpeep only likes the Doctor. The dad prefers Songpeep because she always act like good daughter. She follow or do whatever her dad ask her to do even though she don't like it. ie like follow him to meet up with the doctors at the railway station. So, Songpeep always act nice and good daughter to the father so he thinks she is a good daughter. Dad don't like Gasalong because she "kills" his unborn son/daughter. The earlier episode where his mistress having miscarriage because of the food that Gasalong prepared.

Actually, it was songpeep and the maid who put something in the food.

I am guessing all this because I am not Thai.

Am interested to know how Gasalong died and why she did not get to rebirth like Songpeep as Primpy. I am guessing that Gasalong did not die after the rape incident (earlier episode) so I am guessing that Songpeep probably put acid to her face and murder her and maybe some evil things to make sure Gasalong dont' ever get reborn,
:confused12:
Wow, Pop's character actually likes Songpeep. She should be happy someone actually likes her evilness. He sees what her
personality is like yet he still likes her. Too bad she's blindly in love with the doctor that she's going insane.

Both twins are actually in a sad situation, one gets more love from the other parent that it makes feel sad for them in a way.
But more towards Kasalong because she's not trying to hurt anyone, yet Songpeep is filled with jealousy and envy that she
is filled with anger and evil.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya overreacts as Songpeep, moving all the muscles in her face to act evil. She still doesn't understand subtle acting as villain roles like Bella as Karakade. Bella as Karakade was a true badass.

Anyway, besides that, I like Yaya as both the human and ghost Kasalong. She's so sweet looking and pitiful as the human but very vengeful and subtle as the ghost. She can definitely act with her eyes as the ghost.

It's not the best lakorn out there but it's different and Yaya is pretty good in here.
I really like Yaya as Songpeep actually. Because I think those over exaggerated facial movements fits
well on Songpeep since she's like evil but like mentally insane. It works very well on her character base on a lot
of lakorns I've seen already. So I think she played the part well. Bella as Karakade, is evil but not insane.
She just want people to bow down to her feet. Like she believes she has the honor and power to make people
to do whatever she wants. Like she putted herself on a a high pedestal that no one shall cross her type of evil.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It could be preference too but crazy doesn't always imply reflecting what we've seen in the past. Yaya could have made Songpeep crazy her own way without exaggerating and spoon feeding all of us that's she's crazy. Lol

But she's doing a solid job throughout the lakorn.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I don't know why the director didn't ask her to tone it down. Or maybe he asked her to act like that. As much as I like Yaya, it's kinda hard to watch Songpeep cuz she always opens her eyes too wide as if her eyeballs are going to fall out of their sockets.
actually in the science of facial expressions, esp in the expression of anger or threat/intimidation, generally it's characterized by widening of the eyes, hard stare or bulging.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Songpeep would have enter mental institution if there is one at that time. This is a woman who has mental problem and not just pure evil. The fact that she can be nice in front of her dad and whoever she want to impress and can be rude, nasty and bully in front of people she don't care for.

I think her father would never have believe that Songpeep is capable of doing evil because she is always docile and filial daughter in front of him

IF the doctor is falling in love with other woman, the other woman would have to die. She must get what she wants by all means.

Tonight Gasalong gonna runaway with doctor. Hope they can run far far away....

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I gave this lakorn about 30 mins of my time, took a break because of the ghost part, and haven’t looked back since episode 1. The two things I like from this lakorn is Yaya's acting as Songpeep (from some of the clips that I saw) of course, to an extent, and the OST. Didn’t like the storyline or the boy-crazy story.

These scenes are good
http://instagr.am/p/BzqQFkZAwny/
http://instagr.am/p/BzqYOOHn8EY/

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i havent got time to start this but wow i just saw ep10 trending worldwide
cant wait to start this lakorn soon

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
a lot of things don't make sense. I just don't understand why song beep hates her sister so much. also, how can song beep reincarnate into pimpee when she's so bad? it won't make sense if pimpee ends up with mor kit. I also thought there would be more action in the present life but it's so boring with James stuck in that ghost house and pimpee in a coma. looking forward for this to end soon lol

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
a lot of things don't make sense. I just don't understand why song beep hates her sister so much. also, how can song beep reincarnate into pimpee when she's so bad? it won't make sense if pimpee ends up with mor kit. I also thought there would be more action in the present life but it's so boring with James stuck in that ghost house and pimpee in a coma. looking forward for this to end soon lol
i think you have to be familiar at least with the concept revolving reincarnation in buddhism. the only basic i know is you are not reborn as your whole self. Songpeep's hate grew out of the thought that the mother loves Kasalong only. her mental disposition it seems isn't healthy to begin with, then was exacerbated with the living condition of being spoiled by the father, & as I noted before, her false impression that Kasalong alone commands the mother's care.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I am seeing the ghost Gasalong behaving like Songpeep in the current live. I understand her reason for revenge but she is becoming like Songpeep.

Wonder why the Gasalong father did not tell the important man that his son is marrying his twin, Gasalong? The important man son keep calling her Songpeep Some secret I guess

Sad that the doctor had no choice but to agree to marry Songpeep. Next week, going to be v sad. Their unfortunate love.

CPY

GotomySin
A lot of people are watching KKSL but most are watching it live online or they save it for later that's why the buzz is consistently high each episode. The views for KKSL are above average for mello and youtube. For mello, a good range of views is between 3-6 mil views an episode. For youtube, a good range is at least a mil views in a week an episode is respectable. You'll see a correlation between good buzz and actual ratings when the views on these platforms are within this range. Thai viewers don't have access to youtube views until 2 days after the telecast so any views on youtube before those two days are mostly international fans. While it's available at midnight for mello. The Klink guy only uses the True Id views because some time last year, people used the views from that platform to compare views across channels on pantip so he's used to only using that website but most viewers don't even watch it through true id. It's just an easy platform to use coz it streams all channels but this is somewhat arbitrary. I streamed ep 7 on ch3 live and 70k people were watching it there while on true id it was like 18k or something... but I was also watching 10 fight 10 live too and 270k people were streaming it on youtube live lol so that's where and one of the reasons why KKSL ratings isn't high. While Yaya's getting high praises for her acting the lakorn is getting mixed reviews for the actual quality of the plot and pace of lakorn and other channels have interesting programs too. 10 Fight 10 is getting high buzz and the channel One lakorns are both doing above average for their channel. Baifern's lakorn's ratings goes up each up which is a good sign that the audience like the script/plot... KKSL has stiff competition lol The channelOne lakorns and 10 Fight 10 share similar target demographic to KKSL, BKK viewers... KKSL is good but not that good that's why the ratings are fluctuating coz people are bouncing between other shows or they save it for later coz it's not a must watch live lol whenever you see the ratings fluctuate it's a big indicator that the lakorn or maybe just episodes weren't good and you can prove this just by reading feedback. KKSL may have high numbers in tweets but it doesn't mean it's all good buzz lol it's just chatter... But since KKSL has decent online views live and mello/youtube uploads it's performing fine lol other lakorns don't have the ratings nor the online views or buzz lol

I'm watching live for Ch7. Liking that so far...as here I can't digest it. Sorry, maybe later to watch it.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I am seeing the ghost Gasalong behaving like Songpeep in the current live. I understand her reason for revenge but she is becoming like Songpeep.

Wonder why the Gasalong father did not tell the important man that his son is marrying his twin, Gasalong? The important man son keep calling her Songpeep Some secret I guess

Sad that the doctor had no choice but to agree to marry Songpeep. Next week, going to be v sad. Their unfortunate love.
who knows, maybe there's a twist within a twist? like the ghost kasalong is actually songpeep and she just has all these memories of kasalong's as punishment? :confused0::confused12: kasalong's father hid the fact that he's marrying kasalong to noijan because he said he already announced to the public that he's giving away songpeep, so he won't take it back. some logic right. the doctor declaring he's gonna marry songpeep is actually just a ruse, to divert songpeep & the father from causing more harm to kasalong.

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
I'm watching live for Ch7. Liking that so far...as here I can't digest it. Sorry, maybe later to watch it.
yeah. its theme is generally dark. not for everyone. but then again every show and story is relative. was apprehensive about watching this initially since it's not my usual cup of tea. i hate tragic stories usu. but the curiosity got piqued over yaya's acting and 4 roles at that in 1 lakorn (plus of course, it's yaya ;)) yaya's flawless delivery of each character is really hands down just amazing. you get hooked to the storyline. next thing i knew i'm on the 10th episode. but that is not to say i don't try to forward some kind of scary scenes, that, or i cover my eyes.