Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

MizzAznKim

sarNie Egg
i dunno if its just me but in one of the episodes, when rome told his mom that he was going to marry his fiance, his mom looked like she was afraid. i think that his fiance did something to his mom thats why she's handicapped.......lol i dunno, maybe its just me.

anyway, i love this lakorn so far especially rome and noon couple

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I think this whole misleading viewers is becoming a trend in Thai lakorns! ugh! First JLR..and now this? For a second there I thought Rome had really "R" Noon! I got so happy.. lol..what else are you suppose to think?? Noon's passed out on his bed he's there laying right next to her caressing her face and then leans in to kiss her and his hand moves toward the lamp to close the light then the camera follows his hand and focuses on the lamp, then the next morning her clothes are all over the bed and she's Nekkid under the covers! :eek:. I was really surprised but then had my doubts since this isn't that type of lakorn..of course it turns out to be false..he didn't do anything to her. BLAH! These director's are trying to mess with our heads!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Rome did what Vee did in Wiwa Olaweng. He wanted to claim Noon so he gotta make it seem like they slept together lol. Sly guys these days man.

donna

sarNie Adult
i thought he really did it too! i was all blushing and like oooh! haha good that he didn't tho. cuz that would make noon hate him even more.

its really starting to get even better now. she is starting to be more open with her feelings towards rome. they make a cute couple. they're more interesting than rita couple.

omg! the next episode, rome and rita have scenes together -- they pretend to be together in order to make noon and mart jealous!!! :D i can't wait to watch it...finally rome and rita are together (even if it's temporary)!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
can anyone help me find that third song? it's totally awesome. I been searching thru the net. I still couldn't find it.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i dunno if its just me but in one of the episodes, when rome told his mom that he was going to marry his fiance, his mom looked like she was afraid. i think that his fiance did something to his mom thats why she's handicapped.......lol i dunno, maybe its just me.

anyway, i love this lakorn so far especially rome and noon couple

that's what i think, i though that maybe his fiance did something to the mom so that's why she's afriad and looked at him in a weird way...maybe his fiance and her dad did do something bad but they're hiding it from Hottie ROme....

:)

i don't know...

noyII

sarNie Egg
today episode was really good. Especially the scenes with rita and rome; though they were just pretending to make mart and noon jealous. but it was still cute anywayz. Tomorrow episode looks good too....I guess mart and noon are going to turn the table and make rita and rome jealous. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg! the next episode, rome and rita have scenes together -- they pretend to be together in order to make noon and mart jealous!!! :D i can't wait to watch it...finally rome and rita are together (even if it's temporary)!
yep, although its a short period of time but im excited to see it!.. ^_^