Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
rome and mart's characters are so weak! They can never stick up for themselves and who they love. It bothers me when da and pat are arguing and mart just stands there looking clueless!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol I love the part when Sorn saw Rome with those two girls hahahahaha. Totally cracked me up! Yep Sieng Hua Jai is a good song. I wonder where we can find it. I have that page that Lynda provided bookmarked just so I can listen to the song lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i just finished ep.9 it was good man.....i'm watching ep.10 right now..omg...rome is such a hottie..ep. 10 seems interesting..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
finished ep. 10....andrew was mean why did he take rome to the hotel thingy...?..i guess rome is defiantly going to kidnap noon again..lol..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. mart is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :D but hes stuboorn omg. PAT IS THE WORST NANG RAI EVERRRR!
and noon & romes couple is getting boring i'm annoyed, i'm more interesed in mart & ritas. but i can't wait for the ending! :D woot woot!

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
can anyone tell me where i could go download the opening and closing songs for this lakorn. i checked in the request music section, someone request but no one replied to them yet. i wanted to know if anyone has the links to the songs. thanks

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...just finished ep 10...and watched previews for ep 11...but nothing much...gosh, it's starting to lose a bit of it's momentum (all this back and forth w/ noon and rome)...although i do have say Andrew was pretty genius in what he did to rome's character...but ok, ok, ok, even though she's a b*tch...soen (however you spell her name) rome's finace, i still felt bad for her...i mean cheating is just not a good thing...she was heartbroken, even though she is so possesive. i don't think even the n'rai deserves that on her wedding day...hmmm...guess nothing else to say, but hey ep 10 didn't give me much to say...here's to better episodes next weekend...oh how many more episodes left? hope things pick up if it's nearing the end...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think next ep...(ep.11)...rome's gonna kidnap noon again remember the preview part in ep.9 at the end....and he put's the sleeping medicine in her cup of juice...and made her look like they had already slept together...i think the reason why he would do that because he might think noon kidnap him on the wedding day...n kidnap noon back....but that's only what i think...

--yeah...mart n rita kissed too...this is like a kissy kissy lakorn...lol..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think I know who sings that song Siang Huajai....
I think its Ip Yupapak(the Amy girl)...gotta go back and check though.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i love their kiss scenes! whoO! ahaha especially mart & rita :D do you guys remember in the beginning of epirsode 10 where rita went to yell @ rome. hehe I saw the way he was looking at her ;)

rome and mart's characters are so weak! They can never stick up for themselves and who they love. It bothers me when da and pat are arguing and mart just stands there looking clueless!
omg!!! tell me about it! it's so annoying how mart doesn't do anything when bow and rita argues...it's irritating...it's like he's afraid of both of them! moreso, he doesn't defend rita from bow at all...he still seems so attached to his ex...no wonder rita's all pissed off at him... even though bow needs his help, he should just end it once and for all if that's what it takes to end the arguments and misunderstanding between him and rita...