Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Well anyways the Supanwanhong Awards happened today. It's like the Thai Oscars...I'm assuming.
Look at what Ip, the girl who plays Amy, wore.
Ewwww...someone should have told her she was wearing a white table rag.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Okay how is Rome and Noon going to end up together. I didn't understand why he agreed to marry her again!!! He's so stupid!!! Oh yeah...um...couldn't they find someone else to play Amy's character besides hiso Ip. She's so dang annoying!!!

i don't think ip's dress is all that bad...i like how the bottom of the dress is runched up...it would look nice if the neckline was more tailored and a bit lower...

omg! i loved episode 12 and all of rome and rita's scenes together!!! :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Rome and Noon are going to end up together when Rome's mom is able to speak again. I'm sure Sorn's family did something to his family and his mom will not allow Sorn to be with Rome. Of course she wouldn't, so not until his mom gets better, Rome and Noon's gotta wait.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
YAY! i think its ending next episode :D can't wait. ARRG! noon & rome are finally gonna cry together! HOW CUTEEEEEEE! WHOOOO :D lol.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
This is ending next episode???! Okay it's about time because they were kind of going back and forth for each couple.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
i'm going to be so sad when this lakorn ends. T.T
it went by so fast but i loved every moment of it.
though there were some annoying parts, lmfao!!!

next week episode seems so intense. does any-
one know what noon was saying to rome when
she crying in the garden? i couldn't hear her that
well. i just love rome & noon! ^^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ if you're talkign about the part where they were crying she said "p'ki don't have to do anything, you just have to go your way, and i won't sufffer anymore." its much sweeter the way she said it tho. ahahah! :D