Yuer Marn

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow, i just finished watching epi 1, and it was pretty good! i have to say that Fon's acting has improved!!!! yay! she's not so stiff anymore =)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows why Man can't have baby or why she is not womanize anymore (can't have sex) with her husband. Want to know why badly.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
The opening credits to the lakorn looks good. I love how Numfon's hair is styled in the lakorn. Well I'm looking forward to the next episode. =)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Has anyone saw the first episode yet?I want to know how it's suppose to be.All I know is that P'Mem is going to take over Namforn's body and P'Nok is going to take over Por's body cuz they can't stand stand thei old body .

The opening credits to the lakorn looks good. I love how Numfon's hair is styled in the lakorn. Well I'm looking forward to the next episode. =)
OMG!Your banner of Pat is so pretty misszaky.Where did you get that pixs from? :w000t:

Can I ask you guys something?Does Namforn still act like a robot?Cuz from what I know they started filming this lakorn way before they Filmed Jao Sao Barn Rai.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thanx for the compliment. the pictures i used is from woman plus magazine.

I love your banner of Pat, too. You did a great job, misszaky. Pat is such a beauty!!

Does anyone know when the second episode will air?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
2nd episode will air again next week, on Mon-Tue timeslot
I can't wait to see it, they will have the beach scene in episode two :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, i just finished ep1 i think it's pretty good and sound scary too. man Nok and Mam are so good in this lakorn lol. they acting are prefect especially Nok.......he looks good this character as a player hahaaha.........love it. por and nonfom look good too, but i think por looks alittle more pity ahahhaaha.........

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
thanx for the compliment. the pictures i used is from woman plus magazine.
I the first one doesn't seem from Woman Plus.But I guess it is.I'm trying to make some banner out of the Woman Plus tto.But I don't think they'll be as good as your''s cuz i'm just a beginner :sweat: .thanxs for telling ^_^ .

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
meji roles as 'Prai', Ladamanee's nephew.

here is episode 2,
Pim survive from the previous accident. now she start to believe what the foreteller said.
Mok's godfather quit from being monk and come back to Mok's home ... to rescue Khun Chim's spirit
Ladamanee want to revenge Pong's mistress by introduce him to a new sexy girl, she met Mok and suddenly attract to his appearance. She wants him so much, so does Prai...
Prai works with Mok in one project. one day her tire was leaked ,Mok help her fix the tire. so she invite him to have lunch together with Ladamanee and Pong. Here, Mok tell them that he's going to marry soon. it makes Ladamanee and Prai dissapoint.
Pim's mother come to Mok's home and ask him to let her away. She fake him by crying and begging. (damn!)
Mok accept her request.

Ladamanee fight her disease and go to hospital. Mok start to let Pim go by going out with So(Mok's college)

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Mok tell Pim he want to breakup and he love So, not her. Pim didn't believe, she ask whether her mom force Mok to do. She hug Mok but Mok takeoff her hand so Pim cry and ranaway.

Pim don't believe her mom anymore. Pim''s mother try hard to push Pim to rich guy but she refuse.
Mok feel so sad. he was depressed by Pim's mom words that he is totally inferior to that rich guy.

Mok sorry that he breakup with Pim...

Pim go the the sea just to avoid her mom and relax her mind.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary, big_fat_pig. Awww...there's just so much drama for Por and Namfon. I hope episodes 2 will be uploaded soon...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Episode 2 was pretty good. The break up scene was so intense for me, Moke has tears in his eyes and so does Pim, they were both so hurt. Especially when he breaks off the hug, and turns around to Pim and tells her he wants to end the relationship, and he doesn't love Pim at all ... and he couldn't lie to himself anymore :( :(
I can't wait for episode 3 ^^ hehe the beach scene "-_- gosh how delaying lol

Mam actually looks really beautiful in this drama.

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
your welcome, Maraphang
I love that scene too, phew and another scene which Mok try hard to explain Pim's mom how much he love Pim... :(

eh, i think everyone are waiting for the beach scene haha :lol:

btw. i read from Pantip.com today... it seems that Jaosao banrai hold the highest rating among Ch.3 lakorns of this year so far..

yesss!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I find the scene where Moke and Pim's mum was talking pretty funny, about how if Moke dies while married with Pim, she will be off un-easy and if Kot dies while married to Pim, Pim can live off easy because he has money and stuff that can leave Pim off with while Moke has nothing etc, so Moke just said, Pim will than die alive before anyone will die because she has to marry Kot lol.

I wonder if Namfon or Por will win for new rising actors this year :wub:

big_fat_pig

sarNie Egg
Por was nominated for rising actor last year. This year he should be nominated for best actor .. imho :lol:

that scene (mok and pim's mom) is not funny to me :lol: because i looked at Por's face only haha :D and i can feel sadness from his facial expression. :(