Your lastest obession

sarN

sarNie Granny
YunhoLovesLy said:
LOL oh my I should really cut back on the love spells.

Haha sarN, I'm obsessed with getting rid of the mole on my nose.
[post="126396"][/post]​

OMG .. u have a mole on ur nose tooo ??? same with me !!!! It a black DOT right there on my nose as if it an island to itself :blink: . My mom say a mole on ur nose mean u a"Good kisser " well , i don't get to kiss much so im pretty sure i'll be lighter if i can get rid of it :rolleyes:

daniaa

sarNie Egg
man...my obsession is always da same...

DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN DAN D2B....

OMG...

did i mention i spent money worth 2 yrs of my allowance on getting d2b stuff?

aarrrggghhhhhh...

i am sooooo obsessed...haha * winks winks*

noungning

Heartless
i am currently obsessed with this song i've been listening to all damn... damn it sinks into my soul now... gosh......

sarN

sarNie Granny
Azn_LaDy said:
:loool: ....hahaha...well i have a mole on my cheeck.....what does that mean?? :lmao: :lmao:
[post="127411"][/post]​

heheh ok here wat u do ..take one finger and touch the mole on ur cheek and den tilt ur head to the left ....a mole there mean u cute :wub: say cheese !

sarN

sarNie Granny
Azn_LaDy said:
hahahhaha...cute?....yeah right ...more like the ugly duckling.... :loool:
[post="127416"][/post]​

i guess u didn't finsh the story of "The Ungl Duckling" ...at the end it a beautiful Sawan :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Azn_LaDy said:
awwh...man..hahaha...but my time will never come....*sigh :(
[post="127421"][/post]​

it will never come ? well, "time" can just stay right there den and the time u have now just make the best out of it and have fun adn when the time come our look doesn't blossom and bloom it ok .. the most important thing is make money cuz man u can alway buy there plenty of them in our homeland :wub: if i were to buy one i want a guy who can clean and cook for me and 10 year younger den me :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , im sure i be old dat y i go buy a man so of course i'll make my money worth it hahah get me some young grass ;)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
my latest obession is buy TV series... i spent $200 on the Friends series and at least $200 on other DVD boxsets...

geez... i wasted $0000.00 much money.... STOP ME NOW!!!

STIMA

LEE JUNKI AND KIM YOUNGWOONG

and Lee Jung Jae..i dunoo they're just too hot *DIES AND FLIES TO HEAVEN

anjos

my lastest obession is watching the food net work show.... I love to cook sooo it alway fun to see what other ideal out there..... but mostly I love the watch it when they had food channelge....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
my lastest obession is watching the food net work show.... I love to cook sooo it alway fun to see what other ideal out there..... but mostly I love the watch it when they had food channelge....
[post="129065"][/post]​
ahahahaha...my older sister is like that too!!!

L

lalalek

I would have the say the guy NICK :wub: on my Display picture!!!!! he is such a hottie and you know what? I don't know why but i just have things for guys name Nick....i don' t if i'm the only one!! <_<