Who Should Great Pair Up With Next?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great currently has 2 lakorns lined up with Kao Supassara and Diana Filipo that he still needs to film for and 1 lakorn that he just finished filming with Bella Ranee. Who do you guys want to see him pair with?
My Picks:
1.The actress that i want to see the most with Great is Taew! She is one of my favorite actresses in her generation so i would be so happy if she paired with Great. Currently she only has her lakorn with Ter.

2. I really want to see Mew pair up with Great because he is so manly looking and Mew is so petite and cute. They would look very nice together on screen. Mew currently only has her lakorn with Mark and her lakorn with Tik will be airing soon.

3. My 3rd choice would be my girl Mint Chalida! I've been wanting to see these 2 pair up for quite some time. Both Great and Mint are kind of underrated at CH3 so i would be happy if these 2 paired up.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I kinda lost interest in Great’s acting so hoping the lakorn with Bella will get me to watch him again. I don’t who I really want to see him pair up with, I’m tired of most ch3 actresses. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I kinda lost interest in Great’s acting so hoping the lakorn with Bella will get me to watch him again. I don’t who I really want to see him pair up with, I’m tired of most ch3 actresses. Lol
I like Greats acting but its the actual lakorns ive lost interest in. Hes been acting with so many newbies! And they are all newbies i have no interest in which makes it even worse. The last lakorn of his ive liked was with Chippy and that was 2 years ago! Im also so glad he got to pair with bella. I hated the storyline at first but the teaser actually looks really good

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like Greats acting but its the actual lakorns ive lost interest in. Hes been acting with so many newbies! And they are all newbies i have no interest in which makes it even worse. The last lakorn of his ive liked was with Chippy and that was 2 years ago! Im also so glad he got to pair with bella. I hated the storyline at first but the teaser actually looks really good
I didn’t like his acting in that lakorn with Chippy. I was disappointed in his acting there. The one I fully enjoyed him in was The Bride with Matt. I like everything there, the storyline and acting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t like his acting in that lakorn with Chippy. I was disappointed in his acting there. The one I fully enjoyed him in was The Bride with Matt. I like everything there, the storyline and acting.
The acting wasnt that good in his lakorn with Chippy but i liked the storyline so thats why i enjoyed it. Plus that was the 1st time great has ever played a mean/aggressive p'ek so it was excuseable for me. But lets hope he does better as the meanie in his lakorn with Bella.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The acting wasnt that good in his lakorn with Chippy but i liked the storyline so thats why i enjoyed it. Plus that was the 1st time great has ever played a mean/aggressive p'ek so it was excuseable for me. But lets hope he does better as the meanie in his lakorn with Bella.
I’ve seen Captain’s version of that lakorn already so that’s why I didn’t like Great take on it. I hope he does better in that lakorn with Kao and Bella.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve seen Captain’s version of that lakorn already so that’s why I didn’t like Great take on it. I hope he does better in that lakorn with Kao and Bella.
Do you know if the p'ek is supposed to be nice or kind of serious in his lakorn with kao. All i know is that hes a cop

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yessss girl they would be such a hot pair! I wish CH3 would start casting her in stuff. They have like no interest in her after her lakorn with Mario. I want to see her with lots of ch3 actors
There's only about 3 or 4 pra'eks that I care to watch in Channel3 and out of those pra'eks, only about half of them are compatiable with her (height wise). I like to see her with Weir again.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's only about 3 or 4 pra'eks that I care to watch in Channel3 and out of those pra'eks, only about half of them are compatiable with her (height wise). I like to see her with Weir again.
Id rather see her pair with Kan. For some reason im not really into her pairing with weir.