Who Should Great Pair Up With Next?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see. I only like handsome pra'eks and Kan is not on that short short list. :risas3:
Understandable! Kan has a face thats more charming than handsome. His face is the type that grows on you

Really? I think Kan is handsome! His looks are really underrated and so is his talent. I can't wait for his movie with Mew to come out with English subs so I can watch it!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I want Great and Taew, but I need Great and Mew! Mew needs some big macho pra'ek in her life!
YES!!! I totally agree!! If I can choose only 1 more nangek for Great, beside Matt, I have to go with Mew. My biase will say that Mew will be my second most favorite nangek of his lol.

Anyways, Kan is very charming and handsome. I like manly looking praek over those boyish ones. Like Kan will look good pairing with any nangeks in Thailand, whether they look young or old.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? I think Kan is handsome! His looks are really underrated and so is his talent. I can't wait for his movie with Mew to come out with English subs so I can watch it!
There are gorgeous boyish pra’ek, but the ones that I think are handsome are Nadech, Dome, Great, and Weir. (If he can stay in his prime forever - then Willy M.)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Understandable! Kan has a face thats more charming than handsome. His face is the type that grows on you
I only saw two lakorns with him, but as supporting roles ( brother ) to pra’ek and he was very good in his roles. One role I hated him and the other role, I found him quite charming and cute. Unfortunately, I never gave him a chance, too many lakorns to watch with too little time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YES!!! I totally agree!! If I can choose only 1 more nangek for Great, beside Matt, I have to go with Mew. My biase will say that Mew will be my second most favorite nangek of his lol.

Anyways, Kan is very charming and handsome. I like manly looking praek over those boyish ones. Like Kan will look good pairing with any nangeks in Thailand, whether they look young or old.
Thinking about makes me excited!

#voteforgreatmew

S.J.M

Warrior
Great looks amazing with everyone but he needs the A lister of Ch3, I hope by the end of the year we hear some good news.

Last edited: