Who Should Great Pair Up With Next?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Aug 16, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Understandable! Kan has a face thats more charming than handsome. His face is the type that grows on you

2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I want Great and Taew, but I need Great and Mew! Mew needs some big macho pra'ek in her life!

3. phatman

Really? I think Kan is handsome! His looks are really underrated and so is his talent. I can't wait for his movie with Mew to come out with English subs so I can watch it!

Koy123, SuzieJ, Alichgo and 1 other person like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

YES!!! I totally agree!! If I can choose only 1 more nangek for Great, beside Matt, I have to go with Mew. My biase will say that Mew will be my second most favorite nangek of his lol.

Anyways, Kan is very charming and handsome. I like manly looking praek over those boyish ones. Like Kan will look good pairing with any nangeks in Thailand, whether they look young or old.

Koy123 and phatman like this.
  5. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

There are gorgeous boyish pra’ek, but the ones that I think are handsome are Nadech, Dome, Great, and Weir. (If he can stay in his prime forever - then Willy M.)

6. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

I only saw two lakorns with him, but as supporting roles ( brother ) to pra’ek and he was very good in his roles. One role I hated him and the other role, I found him quite charming and cute. Unfortunately, I never gave him a chance, too many lakorns to watch with too little time.

7. phatman

Thinking about makes me excited!

#voteforgreatmew

Xiongurl26, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  8. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Obvious choice : Taew - it's about time he starts acting opposite the current top tier heroines at Channel 3. If you think about it, his only worked with Matt, Margie and now Bella.

9. phatman

I really like your profile pic and I really miss GM. . .

10. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Me too, I need another lakorn BUT first let Matt work with 3 - 4 new heroes.

phatman, KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  11. Estelle19

Estelle19 sarNie Egg

I also totally agree that Great should pair up with Taew next she is one of my favorites at ch3 beside having the same as me

PrincessKarina, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  12. phatman

We should have a "Who should be Matt's next pra'ek?!"

For me, it's most definitely Ken T!!!! Before he retires. In practicality though . . there really is no other dude haha.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Koy123 and SuzieJ like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Or we can just merge all these threads and put "Next ch3 Pair ups" lol.

PrincessKarina, SuzieJ and phatman like this.
  14. phatman

Nah. Haha. That'll be too much to handle .

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  15. I like this idea!

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

These two next please! They look really nice together <3
    20180822_144653.png
    Cr. To all rightful owners