Who Should Great Pair Up With Next?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see. I only like handsome pra'eks and Kan is not on that short short list. :risas3:
Understandable! Kan has a face thats more charming than handsome. His face is the type that grows on you

Really? I think Kan is handsome! His looks are really underrated and so is his talent. I can't wait for his movie with Mew to come out with English subs so I can watch it!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I want Great and Taew, but I need Great and Mew! Mew needs some big macho pra'ek in her life!
YES!!! I totally agree!! If I can choose only 1 more nangek for Great, beside Matt, I have to go with Mew. My biase will say that Mew will be my second most favorite nangek of his lol.

Anyways, Kan is very charming and handsome. I like manly looking praek over those boyish ones. Like Kan will look good pairing with any nangeks in Thailand, whether they look young or old.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? I think Kan is handsome! His looks are really underrated and so is his talent. I can't wait for his movie with Mew to come out with English subs so I can watch it!
There are gorgeous boyish pra’ek, but the ones that I think are handsome are Nadech, Dome, Great, and Weir. (If he can stay in his prime forever - then Willy M.)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Understandable! Kan has a face thats more charming than handsome. His face is the type that grows on you
I only saw two lakorns with him, but as supporting roles ( brother ) to pra’ek and he was very good in his roles. One role I hated him and the other role, I found him quite charming and cute. Unfortunately, I never gave him a chance, too many lakorns to watch with too little time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YES!!! I totally agree!! If I can choose only 1 more nangek for Great, beside Matt, I have to go with Mew. My biase will say that Mew will be my second most favorite nangek of his lol.

Anyways, Kan is very charming and handsome. I like manly looking praek over those boyish ones. Like Kan will look good pairing with any nangeks in Thailand, whether they look young or old.
Thinking about makes me excited!

#voteforgreatmew

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Great with Bella again, but with better storyline! lol
Agree! I thought they had the best chemistry at the end of the lakorn during the modern lifetime. Their storyline seriously sucked! Bella is super busy though right now. Hopefully in the near future. Meanwhile, he should get to act with the other girls like Kimmy, Taew, Mint, and Mew. He looks good with all 4 girls.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Agree! I thought they had the best chemistry at the end of the lakorn during the modern lifetime. Their storyline seriously sucked! Bella is super busy though right now. Hopefully in the near future. Meanwhile, he should get to act with the other girls like Kimmy, Taew, Mint, and Mew. He looks good with all 4 girls.
Yeah, he should be working with the other popular actresses. It’s just I don’t watch the others you mentioned much. Haha