Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More pics of Son & Vill with the other actors and actress from Exact @Tv Gold Award on 14.3.2009; Credit to Ton fanclub & Teenee.com

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son and Vill they always look good together... :rolleyes:
thanks for sharing
it's ok, I love them too, did u the youtube clip of the award, they were actually talking or discussing what's going on in the bg, they seems close and comfortable together...I love when they present the award, they actually so co-ordinate together, Vill signalling Son when to talk, so cute and adorable, it's just me or I just love Son & Vill, hehe;

clip of Tv Gold Award 2008;

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dDQi3UKIug

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0WxuLg41cA

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I know they look so cute together there, she seem so in control of him....that's what a guy need a girl who is in control like that, in a good way if you know what I mean...hehehehe may be just because we like them that why..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Anyone please care to translate for me, I was reading it but my thai reading is not too strong, tq;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I know they look so cute together there, she seem so in control of him....that's what a guy need a girl who is in control like that, in a good way if you know what I mean...hehehehe may be just because we like them that why..
Yeah, like my hubby, he like girl who r in control, smart and knows what to do in a hard situations but not someone who is bossy or tell them what to do without a reason all the time, I know what u mean too...I don't think Son mind, Vill tells him what to do within a reason,,,she doesn't look bossy,,,,but I think they discuss it before so they don't make mistake when presenting the award; Like they both stated in their interview, when they work together, they on the same page and understand each other easily, I think they r like that since they met for a long time,,,It is good when 2 people who r close and speak the same language, so they understand how each other feels toward life and future....I think the same with u too, it's because we like them that is why, hehehe

Son state that he like smart, intelligent girl, even though Vill sometimes she seems cheeky or michievous like a monkey but when in a formal situation, she can be in control, act proper and mature for her age also she seems very sensible with brain and looks to match it....so I think most guy who r well educate would like girl that....smart, study well but knows how to have fun at the same time and act appropriate when it's neccessary...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
just hope that they have another lakorn together soon, or function to attend or some thing.....they r just too cute to pass by. I just love to see them two together hehehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
just hope that they have another lakorn together soon, or function to attend or some thing.....they r just too cute to pass by. I just love to see them two together hehehehe

Me too, I hope they will have another lakorn together or function or anything together, photoshoot together or with their mothers would be nice, I would love to see them in concert or talk show where they sing together such as this 2 clips of Tang and Mam; they can sing many loves from Gmm grammy or songs by Ruj the Star, yes they just too cute together to overlook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeUOl_7s-Nk...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mpsNai2fBo...feature=related

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thanks sarna dear
i havent been online for a while.
both look sweet and cute,

but gosh, vill lost major weight.
her face is so sharp and much thinner.
son is HOTTI!!!! hehehe

her dress is pretty.
i noticed she got contacts on too..
woohoo!!!
HOT!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys, this is just my reply to the sailor moon's questionair; I just thought I drop it in here too, hehe

Can, I add for Ch5, I would love to see Son Yuk and Vill as 1 of the character, they have the body and face for those sort of Japanese or Koreanish kind of role, anyone see "Autumn in my Heart" Korean series, I love for Son Yuk to play the main guy and Vill as the main girl...KLP is similar story plot to Autumn in my heart too,,,where the 2 babies r switch around at birth,,,,in "Autumn in my Heart" the babies was switch because the bro. was playing with the name tag and he kinda mix it around but it was sad at the end for "Autumn in my heart" because the main girl die of Lukemia, but if it's made into lakorn thai I hope Exact made into happy ending and abit for fiesty and lively for the 2 prenangs...because I know thai audience loves their lakorn characters abit more lively too....anyone remember the MV of Ruj the Star" You Peau Ter" When Vill ride the bike passed Son in the MV, is similar to the Korean series "Autumn in my heart" plus I love the setting of the Korean series, so romantic and beautiful backdrop...It be so nice to have Son Yuk and Vill in those kind of mood and setting, they would make the scene so pretty and lovely to watch...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thanks sarna dear
i havent been online for a while.
both look sweet and cute,

but gosh, vill lost major weight.
her face is so sharp and much thinner.
son is HOTTI!!!! hehehe

her dress is pretty.
i noticed she got contacts on too..
woohoo!!!
HOT!
No, prob. SonYuk, I love them too,
yeah, Vill has lost alot of weight, she sure looks slimmer and more sharper in the face.
Oh, Son he is always hot and looks yummy and healthy

Yeah, her dress is pretty but maybe KiKI is right, a change of colour might be what she needs, just to look different but keep similar style to be proper and formal looking for the occasion.
Yeah, she's got contacts len on, it's a change of style makes her eyes look real big and glowing

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill mother seems to think Thee is mature than Son??? just a heading, read on for more info: credit to Dirtiilaundry and Khaosod

“Vil” Wannarot Sonthichai is still considered new in the biz but even so, she’s never short of rumours in the boy department. Her news are so constant that her mother is concern!

“My mother is worried because I’m not that prim. As for having a boyfriend my mom said to talk to all of them as friends. However she is not forbidding me from it but she wants me to concentrate on school first. Being in the entertainment industry I am bound to meet a lot of people and my mom doesn’t want it to seem like I will have different people constantly. Right now everyone is on the same level”

I heard your mom doesn’t really like Son because he’s too young?

“Because P’Thee (Wanichanthada) is older he is much more mature and he’s able to communicate more with my mom but it’s not that my mother doesn’t like Son. It’s more like she’s just warning me that he’s my age. Sometimes we play with each other like children and we don’t think much about it and my mom would warn him”

[ Article via Khaosod ]

Want to get to know the mother’s choice? - Refer to old article on Thee: Newcomer Thee fights Back (like a man?)
credit to Dirtiilaundry
Link: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/03...back-like-a-man

Entry Filed under: Thai Entertainment. Tags: "วิว"วรรณรท สนธิไชย, สน ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล, Son Youk Songpaisarn, Vil Wanarot.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Son will get my vote on this one, mom always know best for her daughter but I still think Son is better except he younger than the Thee dude....only time will tell as patien as Son I'm sure he'll get through

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son will get my vote on this one, mom always know best for her daughter but I still think Son is better except he younger than the Thee dude....only time will tell as patien as Son I'm sure he'll get through
Agree with u about mother or parents with daughter;
Son talks about his relationship with a gf, who might have a crush on him;

A friend who he loves

If there’s a question that asks can your friend who is a girl become your girlfriend then I say yes because of how close we are and how we know each other’s personality, so there’s a high chance for her to be my girlfriend

How close?

First I gotra see how close are we and what kind of friendship are we having. If I’m really close to her as a friend, really, and she’s been having this crush on me for a long time now and all of a sudden she tells me, then I probably will be shocked at first but afterwards, I have to ask myself, what do I like in her

what if you’re not thinking like she is thinking?

If she comes up to me and forwardly say that she wants to be more than friends and I go and sit and think about it. If I really don’t feel the same like she’s feeling for me, I won’t try to act all distance from her, I’ll just act normal and tell her the truth that let’s just be friends and try to stop thinking of me in that way, can we just be friends, something like that. I won’t greet her or anything like that because I want her to know that I really feel that way.

when your friend is becoming distance from you

If I told her already how I felt and she becomes distance from me, then I’ll try and “ngor” her because I like doing that anyways to people. I’ll ask something like why you have to do this, we can’t be good friends, and if she tells me that she can’t accept that, then I will just have to give her time to accept it because I shouldn’t be bothering her feelings. Let her feel better first then we can come back and be friends again

But if you have feelings for her

But if I have feelings for her, I won’t rush into the relationship. I won’t make a quick response to anything because I don’t want to lose a friend. If I make a quick decision on things, it’ll just leave this gap between us. I have to make sure that if we’re seeing each other, it’s serious and not joking around because I’ll probably lose her I don’t want to lose that love that seems to be pretty. If I can choose then I just want to take care of that love the best that I can.

Credit to Thip for translating it @ http://z13.invisionfree.com/SonVill_Togeth...p?showtopic=151

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Faa [Exact], Starring: Son Yuk Songpaisarn & Nang'ek Unconfirmed, Son might have lakorn with Vill, it's unconfirmed yet,,,,his old lakorn with Peung is cancelled, don't know what reason....but I hope this lakorn it's with Vill...I be so happy..