Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I agree Sarna I guess b cuz we like Son and Vill too much. I like Vill on/off screen she's cute, funny and very well match with Son. I will stick with Son and Vill forever...they r my #1 on screen couple right now hope they have another project together soon....yeah Son and Vill forever na ja :yahoo:

I agree with Sarna and Maythakitt too. Love Son and Vill together.......

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love this interview, where Vill says she does n't want to interfere with Son's place in the Et industry because he has alot of girl friends and will leave it up to the future and she will let him says it first. Let's see in the future if they r destiny to be together, hope so, just wishing for them because I just love this couple;

“At first the staff team did told me that I’ll look a bit chubby when I’m on TV but I didn’t believe them until I went to check myself on the monitor…Oho!…I looked big, the evidence was right there. After that, I started to lose weight. I went from eating baked goods to fruits now. Some shirts I can’t even fit, sometimes I’ll exercise. I plan to lose 3 more kilos. I think weighing at 45 kilos is good for me.”

We heard that there’s something going on off set with Son

“No, it’s probably because we’re close and we know each other for 5 years now. When we work together, we talk the same page, easy to understand one another. I’m close with Son’s little sister because we went to the same school together. Son went to go pick her up and that’s how we met. I don’t usually talk to her now since she went to study abroad, but we talk on aim sometimes.”

Is he hitting on you?

“Maybe when we were younger, it’s like the first time I saw him, I thought he was cute. But as we get older, we said that we’re both working now, let’s just be friends. Especially when you’re in this industry, you get to see a lot of people. In the future, when we’re more mature than this, then we’ll come back and talk about this again. We‘re not seeing each other in that special way, we don‘t go out. When we talk on the phone, it‘s mainly about work. He takes really good care of his girl friends, with me and Aerin”

Is it because you have someone special already, someone named Thee?

“I don’t have anyone. With Thee, he’s like a close brother to me, our family know each other. He’s like the oldest son in the family. Before this, we used to do photo shoots together in magazines, all three of us, Son knows him too. We have the same manager so we’re all very close. We go out sometimes but my mom comes with us. But if people want to think the other way, then it’s okay.”

Is there a chance where you two will progress?

I haven’t thought about it yet. I just want to focus on school and work right now. With Son, we’re just friends. I don’t want to interfere in his place. In this industry, he have a lot of girl friends, it’s the future, I’ll let him say it first.”

With Son, do you have to adjust with him?

{I} “I tell him when there’s gossips on us. Even though we’re close, when we hang out and stuff, we need to be aware of our behavior or else it’ll look inappropriate.”

Source: Teenee
Credit to Thip @ Son&Vill's club

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I remember that interview, this is the reason why I am hoping of some day that Son and Vill will get together...b cuz she said I let him say it first....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh, how I miss Son & Vill together and hope to see them in lakorn together soon, or anyting such as concert, photoshoots, appear on talk show or going to function together;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son @ Adsadawut's wedding, Posted by Thip, Credit to Siamzone;

Vill @ Nuea Koo 11 Chak, 3-5-09, Posted by Thip & myself, credit to Mosfan club

Son looks so hot and handsome in a suit and plus he's got the body for it too
Vill looks stunning, love her new looks and her new hair colour too, it suit Asian people that hair colour not too out done with the colouring of hair like some Actress like too blondish, too bad they did go together, they wouldna make 1 gorgeous couple, i am just wishing, why would they be turning up together when they not a couple,hehe just my wish... I am just wishing and hoping they will turn up together for the Tv Gold Award night, hehe wish list..

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I know Yard is hot but Son is hotter in the photos here. hee hee.

Not liking the fashion show except for the models (even though rasta look is super cool - they could have done better).

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I know Yard is hot but Son is hotter in the photos here. hee hee.

Not liking the fashion show except for the models (even though rasta look is super cool - they could have done better).

I agree Yard is hot but she is too flirting for Son, From his interview, I think Son likes pretty but well manner dress and smart girl, well we don't know what the future holds for him, he is still young and have alot of choice,,,Vill might not be his destiny but if she is, I think he will make 1 heller cute and adorable couple, just praying and wishing, hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Behind the Scene of You Peau Ter MV with Son & Vill; Hope u all enjoy it, but too bad when Son & Vill was talking, I don't know if they used someone's else voice, it doesn't sound natural...but still cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_apMFnfrg

I would love for Exact to produce a version of Autumn in my heart with Son & Vill; it be so romantic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2xoVCtMRw...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycnvf-vin8s...feature=related

Son is Thai Version : Song Seung Hun

Vill is Thai Version of : Song Hye Kyo

max

sarNie Elites
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURE UPDATES! I especially like those pictures of Vill. I like her with that hair. She looks so pretty!

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Sarna - you are the best na. Thanks for the photos. Son and Vill together.... made my wkend. :yahoo:

Love this photo = KLP flashback..... Grandma and Grandkids. Super!!