Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill talking about a relationship of being a friend or bf/gf; Vill has similar ideas to Son when it comes to talking about relationship...I think they r on the page when talking about relationship as friend and as bf/gf thing... they r more want to preserve the friendship then rush into a relationship...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill talking about a relationship of being a friend or bf/gf; Vill has similar ideas to Son when it comes to talking about relationship...I think they r on the page when talking about relationship as friend and as bf/gf thing... they r more want to preserve the friendship then rush into a relationship...
1. What happen if a close friend comes to tell u that he love u more than a friend???

In this article, Vill talks about what happen if a close friend happen to like her more than just friend, She says it's better to be just good friend as of now...Love and relationship needs more then just love, it also needs understanding and time to tell if u truely love that person, Plus it better to study each other as a friend then rush into a relationship. Because if u r close friend, you will always have the love and good feelings toward each other but if u rush into a relationship and show sweet and affectionate towards each other, it will get sour too quickly then at the end u will loose the good feelings you have for each other..

2. Do u accept gift from a close friend, who is giving it to u for no special occasion???

She also tell, what happen if a good friend gives her a gift when it's not a special occasion, she said it's ok if it's for birthday, New year or on special Occasion but, when he is giving it for no reason at all then she will not except it...

3. At the moment, she doesn't have anyone special but consider everyone good friends.

At this moment, she doesn't have anyone special but just as good friend, because of now everyone is studying and plus, it's better to be just good friend and give each other a chance to know what we really wants in life and the type of person for life partner. It's good to give each other a chance to meet someone eles, because each person might not be the person that they r looking. As for me I might not be the person that he is looking for or he might not be the person that I want as a life partner so it's better to give each other a chance to open our heart and eyes to other opportunity, then when we r really sure of our feelings then we will come back to talk about it later as we r both mature.

4. Vill thinks it better to be just good friend at this stage with everyone because everyone is study and working.

It is better to be just good friend so we can learn and studying each other more better, plus if u become gf/bf, then u sort of close yourself off or the other person off from meeting or giving each other opportunity to meet other people, plus at the moment we r at the age of studying and working so it is a nice feelings for both of us to be a good friend towards each other and alongside u r studying but also studying that person too so it's a learning curve for both parties, the feelings of caring, protecting and being a good friend to each other at moment is good to have for now. At the same time, u r receiving the same good feelings back from that person and u also giving it back to them but be open for each party to have other opportunity in life to meet someone eles. So at the end even though u and him might not have something special but still u will have that good friendship towards each other..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
so my finger crossing is kind of come true in a way than :huh: Gosh she is so gorgeous I'm so glad Son is her friend. thanks P' Sarna

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
No, I love them too, I happen to read thai abit and as each day goes by,,,I have more knowledge of the language to translate it...that why I did it for those fans who love Son & View...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Sarna.

I hope Son & Vill's friendship gets stronger in the ET industry. Love with a strong friendship base can survive anything. I'll keep my fingers crossed too. :wub:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see, Son's hater topic...seems like they just want to stir up things for Son's fan to back chat them back,,,,I really don't care if they believe him or not ....they just haters..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
P' Sarna ka, I just give them some piece of me....they r nothing but hater and "ITCHA" this is going to be my new word for now hehehehe....they have nothing better to do but to start sh..t, I still think Son is good looking with out photoshop or not he's just too cute to make fun of....no offent but you know who's ugly to me that popular ch.3 actor Ken...I don't know how he got so popular but he is just too freakn' ugly to me...I never watch any of his lakorn even thought I like the girl, I always past when he's the p' ek. So P' Sarna don't worry we love Son's and continue to suport him all the way na ja...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
P' Sarna ka, I just give them some piece of me....they r nothing but hater and "ITCHA" this is going to be my new word for now hehehehe....they have nothing better to do but to start sh..t, I still think Son is good looking with out photoshop or not he's just too cute to make fun of....no offent but you know who's ugly to me that popular ch.3 actor Ken...I don't know how he got so popular but he is just too freakn' ugly to me...I never watch any of his lakorn even thought I like the girl, I always past when he's the p' ek. So P' Sarna don't worry we love Son's and continue to suport him all the way na ja...

As for me I love and support only, I don't want to comment on any other actors that I don't like so I try to stay away from anyone's favourite actors or actress, I only support and love the 1 that I like....I know why they do up topic like these so that fans of that star can start a war against them, then they will laugh back at us...Like I remember someone was saying that they don't like Son then I started hitting back at them,,,so they all ganging up on me by saying that I can't accept their opinions on my favourite star, so from now on I don't really care on what they r saying,,,,just love and support who i like most is all I care...So whenever I see topic on hater of my favourite now i will stay away or only read but don't reply,,,,I will only write in my favourite lakorn or topic of my favourite only,,,,I don't really like debating with them anymore...hehehe

But good for u girl,,,by giving them a piece of ur mind...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maythakitt, HI FI!!!!
I love your point. LOL to that damn loser.
Nothing to do but to prove no such thing he/she lies their whole life. LOL
too shallow of him/her and pathetic!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Tq, u guys, arguing with Rude and idoits r pointless, so just let the discuss ended with them as the winner,,,,if they want to called someone a liar or wants to prove that they r innocent for some star that they dislike to take off his Son just to prove some leaking nude pic. they can go ahead and bash all they want, it prove nothing...For me I have enough debating and arguing with people like that....all they do in life is want prove something and bash, or gossip about someone...I say let them be the winner,,,,I am not a cowed but just don't want to debate with someone who puts people down just because they don't like the star...tq u guys,,,,,u r good pals to have around in SW thread....

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
that ok sis. we continue to suport Son na ja...we let them win....we may be a loser but with pride na ja...love Son and Vill all the way........

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
that ok sis. we continue to suport Son na ja...we let them win....we may be a loser but with pride na ja...love Son and Vill all the way........

Sure, sis, I think some people just can't take critisiem when they make up a topic,,,they just can't take it that there might be some fans who will disagree with them....If u make up a thread of some star who have to take bad critise as well......Who cares, let them think they win but we got better things to do then debate with someone who can't handle critise....Will Love and support Son & Vill ja..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
1st part of Son, Best, Peung and Ton @ Silver Lake on 25.3.2009,Picturs from Sonfanclub;

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I love those pic.'s Son cute as always and Peung, Best and Ton they r so cute in the pic. where's Vill? r they have a new promotion or some thing? thanks P' Sarna I love it.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think once in a while Exact just pick out some actors or actresses to go meet with fans or do some activity together, I think Vill might be busy with her filming of Lakorn "Sakul ka or busy with her other work...I know I love Son's casual but smart outgoing clothes too...I saw heaps of guy who live in the Us or Australia, when they go to the beach or park wear that kind of smart and chic outgoing sort of clothes alot....I love Son's short, tongs and long sheeves shirt,,,it looks casual but chic and smart at the same time. It's looks like they having alot of fun...the setting so beautiful and I love to see a lakorn setting like that next time especially With Son and Vill in it together....cross fingers girls