What are you thinking right now?

lol. you've seen something you shouldn't?
i'm thinking about some horrible facts of life.
nah. my eyes were physically hurting. i'm pretty immune to stuff I shouldn't see by now. B)

thinking about bed. must clean. but bed. sleep.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
so random: ...if my life can be summed up in all the colors in a box of crayons,,, then my favorite color is missing every time you go away!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh he annoys me so; he calls me so freaking much that it annoys me; he knows I'm married, and that I'm annoyed by him but he keeps calling. I know all it has to be is not pick up his phonecall, but how can I not when he keeps calling from different numbers. ugh. like mya's song - case of the ex.... "cause obviously that sh*& did not last."

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Well right now im pissed and all i can think about it breaking up with my boifriend...he's a total baby and im tired of it! I hate the fact that he's such a parents boi...he's almost 20 already but he acts like he's fucken 12. Can't go nowhere...can't spend the night at my house...and everytime when he does...he supposely hides and gets in trouble...so right when he gets up in the morning he leaves and say oh shit im gonna get in trouble, i have to go home...im so sick of it...i want someone that can be there with meeh when i get up in the morning and not have to complain about getting in trouble or whatever....... or have to hear about their parents first thing in the morning. i don't need it everday but maybe once a week or so...i mean we have been dating for two years now....ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG it's so annoying. Or maybe it's just meeh...someone tell meeh...sometimes i think im just too needy.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... the concert was awesome and the $350 it cost me was only a fraction what i would pay to see that aussie(Missy Higgins) again... i'm so glad i treated myself to this trip thursday!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well right now im pissed and all i can think about it breaking up with my boifriend...he's a total baby and im tired of it! I hate the fact that he's such a parents boi...he's almost 20 already but he acts like he's fucken 12. Can't go nowhere...can't spend the night at my house...and everytime when he does...he supposely hides and gets in trouble...so right when he gets up in the morning he leaves and say oh shit im gonna get in trouble, i have to go home...im so sick of it...i want someone that can be there with meeh when i get up in the morning and not have to complain about getting in trouble or whatever....... or have to hear about their parents first thing in the morning. i don't need it everday but maybe once a week or so...i mean we have been dating for two years now....ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGG it's so annoying. Or maybe it's just meeh...someone tell meeh...sometimes i think im just too needy.

It's ok dear; it's not you. You should try talking to him first. Sometimes guys don't get a clue until we actually talk to them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah...guys are really slow about things.
Yep like my husband LOL; I have to throw tantrums and act annoyed so he can notice and ask me whats wrong. We have to get attention or else they'll be to clueless to know >.<

and on the other hand thinking............................. dammit I'm hungry

ijohn

sarNie Adult
so random:

...time and this life is tearing me down as i move towards forever and a pure love exist in my heart every time i miss you... love becomes more distant between us with each passing day the more fragile i become moving towards forever!!!

...i'm getting older but i will remember all the times i needed you before you saw the distance between us as i move closer to forever with passing time...

...to be continued---

ps. we all grow old,,,why does love have to???

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Damn you USPS! I want my book,it's been almost 2 months so give it to me already! grrrr.... :angry:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
sad love is all the colors in my life even when the sky's gray and time is long since she said goodbye... i still have color in my world because she makes me live and discover her everyday in so many people i meet because she is all of them in one heart,,, mine... love is grand when it comes to stay inside of me when i remember yesterday,,, it begins to rain and i miss her,,, my friend!!!