What are you thinking right now?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

this is what is on my mind

Mommy I wish I could have you back; I know you are still there, but ever since your accident 2 years ago you haven't been the same. I miss everything about you before the accident. You use to be so happy and joyful, but now it seems like you are just living life day by day. It's sad to see that you can't do anything the way you use to. It's sad to see that I can't have those mother to daughter moments with you anymore. I miss you so much mommy. I cry every night thinking about how I wish I could have begged you not to go that day. Then maybe you would still be the mother that loved me. Ever since your accident the person who is at fault was never convicted or found guilty. I wish so badly that justice can be served on her, so maybe just maybe I can have my mother back. So heaven please bring that smile back to my mother's face. I shed tears even writing this letter. If only the person that did this to my mother would know how much she he they hurt our family and what they took from 5 girls. If only they knew that these 5 girls misses their mother I wonder would they feel an ounce of guilt? I know the saying goes "what goes around comes around." but I have yet to see anything close to karma touching her. She get's prosperous every year. She gets happier every year... While my mother is just sitting here with sadness in her face everyday. My mother's pain will never go away it's something permanent. When we attempted to seek justice for our mother all she offered was $ 3,000.00; it's not your money that we want. It's a sincere apology. You think $3,000.00 is going to make up for our mother losing 4 fingers? Having her hand sewed to her groin for 3 weeks and a permanent scar that prevents her from walking without pain? You think $3,000.00 is going to replace the happiness that 5 girls had in their mother? If the life of a family means only $3,000.00 to you; then I feel sorry for your children. They have the biggest bitch for a mother. All we needed was a sincere apology, but instead you said "I'll give you $3,000.00"

I Love & Miss you mommy;

Love,
A daughter that misses her mother.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
tomorrow i hope will be kind to me even when i know my world will start to un-ravel!!! me atm---> :) <--- honest...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
the eye of the storm is at hand and i see the gray clouds off in the distance... i am what i make people see but i can give no more commitment until she's gone...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude my phone company piss me off they didn't disconnect my other phone now i have 4 phone numbers :huh: wtheck; lol I walk around with 4 phones in my purse and then one rings i'm there looking like a dumbass trying to figure out which one is ringing =/