weightloss help / weightloss competition!!

anyone know any weight loss stuff that i can use. I gain like almost 50 lbs after some issue over boy. I cant even dance for the new years anymore then looking like a lump of log. Recommend me some weightloss that i can use. I used so many but failed. Man if i knew guys would be such a headache i would never had started. :angry: I jus feel like crap right now to jus see him with a slim gurl, the one i once was. No matter how hard i try to become the way i once was, i can never. I mean ima so young and yet not happy the way i am... IMA SHOUTING FOR HELP OR SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT ITS OKAY TO BE FAT. GOSH I CANT EVEN LOOK AT ME ANYMORE.... WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
This is my technique:

Workout 5 times a day. Do mostly cardio, my recommendation is to work on the elliptical and treadmill. Don't do any weight lifting yet until u meet ur desire weight.

Food: Stay away from carbs, especially rice. Eat low calories food or low calories sodas, but i always recommend water. Eat alot meat or anything that contain alot of proteins. Replace ur snack with fruits but not tropical fruits. Once a weak you can cheat and spoil urself with whatever meal you want, but only one cheaty meal a weak. Once you get urself use to eating ur dietary foods then you can stop.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
workout .. everyday if your desperate enough.. yes do lots of CARDIO!! treadmill.. start off with 10 mins.. trust me..

alternate every other day with a different body part.. so your muscle could heal.. STRETCH ALOT before you workout.. you CAN EAT RICE .. you NEED CARBS .. DRINK lots of water.. don't skip your meals.. eat 3 times a day.. lunch should be your biggest meal.. oh dont eat anything iwth "high fructose corn syrup" it's worse than eating FATS hahah!

it's okay sweeite i gained weight too.. im STILL struggling!! run for 2 months straight and your weights will come off like crazy..

Hiatus

Super Momo
chop one of your arm off lol jk

erm exercise, do something according to the FITT thing lol eat like 5 meals a day, watch what you eat yes you NEED CARBS dont cut on carbs , eat like 5 little meals it sorta help your metabolism. If you want, run but I'd recommend swimming it's TIRING a good exercise ^_^ so it at least 3 times a week for some results.... lol then go for 4.. then 5 times a week you need at least a day after your first work out if you plan on doing weighlifting wtv.. or wtv you still need 2 days to rest in a week to be healthy ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Hiatus said:
chop one of your arm off lol jk

erm exercise, do something according to the FITT thing lol eat like 5 meals a day, watch what you eat yes you NEED CARBS dont cut on carbs , eat like 5 little meals it sorta help your metabolism. If you want, run but I'd recommend swimming it's TIRING a good exercise ^_^ so it at least 3 times a week for some results.... lol then go for 4.. then 5 times a week you need at least a day after your first work out if you plan on doing weighlifting wtv.. or wtv you still need 2 days to rest in a week to be healthy ^_^
[post="60303"][/post]​
let me correct that 5 SMALL meals...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yingerbug said:
Thank you buddies for all your help... I guess ima try, that will be my new year resolution. THanks! B)
[post="60415"][/post]​
you'll do it girl. u got great recommendations there. just stay consistent and motivated, n u'll be there before u realize it. beyond that, it's just plain healthy, n i'm sure it'll become a part of ur lifestyle in no time.

enjoy life, that's what matters most ;)

Hiatus

Super Momo
yeah 5 small meal I thought you'd figure it out... it wouldn't help if you had 5 big meals o_O would it? lol

good luck girl! I should start to work out again xmas is blehh

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
everyone who wants to loose weight imma use this topic as like a little journal for us.. everyday when we work out you come in here and tell us what you ate and what you did today as in how working out and how long.. and we all we'll give suggestions!! okay? the person you loose the most weight.. we'll get a prize from me! hahah DON'T LIE! i want a before and after picture!! GO US!!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
KawaiiTennyo said:
everyone who wants to loose weight imma use this topic as like a little journal for us.. everyday when we work out you come in here and tell us what you ate and what you did today as in how working out and how long.. and we all we'll give suggestions!! okay? the person you loose the most weight.. we'll get a prize from me! hahah DON'T LIE! i want a before and after picture!! GO US!!!
[post="60620"][/post]​
it's no fair I started this since summer 2005 I lost like 4 kg (8.8 lbs i converted lol) I'm so happie i did it but I will continue huhu =)) gonna try to have abs too :lmao:
But X-mas period is hard to lost... LOL

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Kristie said:
it's no fair I started this since summer 2005 I lost like 4 kg (8.8 lbs i converted lol) I'm so happie i did it but I will continue huhu =)) gonna try to have abs too :lmao:
But X-mas period is hard to lost... LOL

[post="60634"][/post]​
hey!! you got a head start.. !! lolz.. show me some abs and i will see what prize to give to you.. =)

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol KT.... hmmm i might join this thing.... i gottt lose like alot of weight...haha..... but i will start in january....lol...

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
KawaiiTennyo said:
hey!! you got a head start.. !! lolz.. show me some abs and i will see what prize to give to you.. =)
[post="60636"][/post]​
LOOOOOOOL Lahhhhhhhhh T_T
it must take a while before i got beutiful abs~~
but we will see gonna try hard :sweat:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay i start
today 12.27.05
ate -- rice, fish cake, veggie, pop, coffee, and water
excersize -- treadmill, stairmasters, and butt thingy for 1 hour!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
okay.. iono tried this and it worked.. i use some otype of chinese tea! lol.. it works so well/.//

i drank for 1-2 months and ate only little everyday about 3 times a day i eat.. just eat little. tom ake you full..

i loss 10 pounds within 2 months... sorry not helping much i don't know what the brand is called.. but i live in mn!
and they sell these stuff at "ta lah cHOMMPO" the little markets.. which is in como,,, the stores,,, there.. lol... it works really well. You have to like drank the tea big time gotta be cmmiteed.. then you will lose weight/

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I tried those chinese diet tea. That drink make me diarhea. I stopped after a weak. I never try any diet pills and I probably wouldn't recommend any diet supplement to anyone. I worked out one year and I started when I was 130 lbs and It took me only one year to lose 30lbs. Use my technique above. It really work. I avoid eating rice and it was rice that make me gain all those weight but that doesn't mean that you should stop eating rice. Your body still need carbohydrates. I just don't eat that much. Eat fruits for snack and you don't need to eat 3 meals a day. Just eat 2 full meals and thats all you really need. To me, the more I eat the more I get hungry. When I eat, I tried not to get myself full or else i'll be sleepy.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
KawaiiTennyo said:
okay i start
today 12.27.05
ate -- rice, fish cake, veggie, pop, coffee,  and water
excersize -- treadmill, stairmasters, and butt thingy for 1 hour!
[post="60741"][/post]​

LOL...Kawaii, You look perfectly fine with your weight in your recent pics...UNLESS, you ate like a pig throughout the holidays :lol: It's a good thing that you are watching what you are eating and exercising to become more fit/healthier...other than that I dont see a reason why you are overworking yourself... ^_^

Psst! I think you look adorable and healthy with your current weight... :D

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Kawaii, You look perfectly fine with your weight in your recent pics...UNLESS, you ate like a pig throughout the holidays :lol: It's a good thing that you are watching what you are eating and exercising to become more fit/healthier...other than that I dont see a reason why you are overworking yourself... ^_^

[post="60817"][/post]​
Don't let the clothes fool you. Some people may look small but still has rolls and flabby. Just because we're small, we still need to workout to maintain good health and good look. I need to go back and tone my body... maybe that'll be my new year resolution..

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:

[post="60817"][/post]​
im only photogenic -_- i have a fat face it wont go away. i want to be sexified B)