weightloss help / weightloss competition!!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
okay for today....

January 10,2006

2 mile run
20 min stair master
400 sit ups (almost died..lol...j/k)
200 rotary torso
100 seat row
50 pulldowns
100 seat leg press
100 hip abductor
and thats about it for todays workout...

today i ate....

some go lean crunch cereal, stir fried tofu, and drank soy milk and water...

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lets see for today...

January 11, 2006

2 mile run
20 min stair master
20 min crossramp
400 sit ups
100 rotary torso
100 seat leg press
100 thigh abductor
50 pull downs
50 seat rows

today was a work out and i feel great but super tired...haha...

anyways for food today

lets see lunch was funny...

i went to taco bell today

i ordered a fiesta taco salad and said no beef, cheese or sour cream, and the lady that took my order looked at me weird...haha....

for dinner i had stir fry tofu

drinks

water and orange juice...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
annee for some reason i dont beleive that you can do 500 situps in a row .. >.< even like hte most fittest guy i know .. can't do that much.. but anyways..
i did 10 mins stairmasters..

ate kimbob and Mcdonalds hahah little rice and chicken .. drank water and coffee..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
KT you dont have to believe me... but i dont do it in a row.... i have to stop a couple of times....i dont think i can do that many in one try.....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
aNnNeE said:
KT you dont have to believe me... but i dont do it in a row.... i have to stop a couple of times....i dont think i can do that many in one try.....

aNnNeE
[post="66719"][/post]​
oooh that's more realistic lolz... hahaha i thought you do 500 in a row i was like damn!!!! in 2 months you need to show off your body to us!! inspire us all.. ^_^

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
if i do 500 in a row i think i would die before i even get to 300 lol.... but yeah ever since i started my workout i've been increasing my sit ups every other day... but as for today... i had so much to do taht i didnt even get to work out ... which is bad.....

but i did walk alot today...lol...and as for food i had the regular stir fry veggies, and drinks, water, orange juice, and soy milk...

KT if i do actually lose some weight over the next 2 months sure i'll share some pixs...lol...i gotta inspire myself to keep going first...and to continue being a vegan i wonder how long that would last??..lol... i should just stick with vegetarian....

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
omg Annee u do a lot per day :eek:
u r so motivate lol dun forget to show us after ^_^

well i started sit up for 3 days LOL then i stopped :lmao:
I eat a lot during the past 2 days <_<

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
daniaa said:
man..n i cant even start myself to do more exercise..any suggestions for beginners like me?
[post="67772"][/post]​
start with your meals .. scroll up and look for meal suggestions lolz.. start you're workout with 10 mins and then increase it as the exercise get easier..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol girls... i do alot during the weekdays cus i dont do much on the weekends....i guess doing alot on the weekdays help me because i dont have time on weekends... but i havent seen my aunts and uncles for about a month and then yeah they said omg wat did you do you lost weight...haha... im like i did... i look the same to me... but im proud that they can notice a difference.....

Danaai to start off all you gotta do is take it step by step, if you go to the gym, you ask one of the trainers or someone there, just specify the part of body you want to lose, and they will recommend a machine, but if you just want to lose weight in general, just try out different machine, and i agree with KT, start with your meal, and for workouts start with short periods of time and increase as you go...in the beginning it is hard, but as you go it gets easier and easier, for me it was hard to but now im so use to it, and i actually love going to the gym..haha...

rustensa

sarNie Egg
aNnNeE said:
lets see for today...

January 11, 2006

2 mile run
20 min stair master
20 min crossramp
400 sit ups
100 rotary torso
100 seat leg press
100 thigh abductor
50 pull downs
50 seat rows

today was a work out and i feel great but super tired...haha...

anyways for food today

lets see lunch was funny...

i went to taco bell today

i ordered a fiesta taco salad and said no beef, cheese or sour cream, and the lady that took my order looked at me weird...haha....

for dinner i had stir fry tofu

drinks

water and orange juice...

aNnNeE
[post="66596"][/post]​

400 sit ups?

Too many! Besides possibly injuring your back, you're probably not going to get the results you want. Unless your goal is to strengthen your back muscles and upper abs. For your abdominal muscles you should be trying to do various ab exercises. Vary the abdominal workout to work different muscles. Crunches are great for concentrating on those areas. Try this....

Plop down on the floor and take a deep breath. Prepare yourself mentally. This ab workout will consist of one long, continuous set with no breaks in between various movements. Maintaining constant strain on your abs is the key here.

Start with basic crunches. You can either place your hands behind your head or leave them by your sides. However, do not pull your head up with your hands. Bend your knees so that your feet remain flat on the floor. Slowly allow your shoulders to raise off the floor without using your back whatsoever. Begin with 50 slow, strict repetitions before adding in a twist.

A Russian twist, that is. Raising your shoulders off the ground, slowly twist your torso from side to side. You want your right elbow turning toward your left knee and your left elbow twisting toward your right knee. These will seriously burn so try 20 of these with a strict form.

Jump right into leg raises. Extend your legs in front of you, making sure that your feet do not touch the floor. You want to start with them together, about six inches off the floor, before raising them so that your legs form a 45-degree angle. Feel your rectus abdominis tear throughout the 25 repetitions that you crank out.

More Crunches

Whip right back into a set of crunches. Except this time, try them with your legs straight, extended flat out across the floor. While you’re doing these crunches, pretend that an imaginary string is pulling your upper torso off the floor. Make the 50 repetitions flow while the abs grind.

Without hesitation, fling your legs into the air and take on a set of pikes. Your arms are out straight, pointing toward the floor, as you raise your shoulders in an attempt to touch your toes. All the while, your buttocks are lifting slightly off the floor. As you lower your shoulders to the floor, your legs come down again, into a bend position on the floor. No sooner do they touch that you’re beginning the next repetition and the motion flows through 25 agonizing reps.

On the last rep, leave your legs straight up in the air so your toes are pointing toward the ceiling. Crank out 30 crunches to intensify the burn. If you face difficulty in maintaining that 90-degree angle at your hips, slightly lower your legs to the floor.

Then, cut through those abs with some scissors. Lower your legs so that they’re 12 inches off the floor and lock your arms behind your head. Lifting your right shoulder off the floor, twist your torso just as your opposite leg – or left knee – bend into your right elbow. Immediately lower your knee and shoulder and then twist your left elbow toward your right knee. Try doing 25 of these before lowering your shoulders to the mat for the final exercise of the workout.

Even More...Crunches

This will be another set of 50 basic crunches, just like the set that you began the workout with. Exercise slow, strict reps as the burn spreads like wild fire.

Credits for the article go to "6 Minute Abs"

I've done this one. Works but as I said before, it's very important to burn the fat. So the running is good, but unless you're breaking about 5 mph, then it might be better to walk using HIIT as mentioned in an earlier post.

rustensa

rustensa

sarNie Egg
Reagan said:
yingerbug, you have to remember you cant judge your own body, nobody can, people can think there overweight when there nothing but skin and bone, its a disorder humans have because you see yourself everyday you cant tell whether your overweight skinny or so on you just cant notice these things. the more you think about it the worst you'll feel about it. Not eating does not solve the problem It makes you sick and lose energy to go on with life and puts your self esteem down real low, If you do wanna cut down on eating if thats the problem, cut down on fast food and all that junk food but do not skip meals because you say your overweight atm, most likely your not but maybe unhealthy since you been eating heaps, like I said just then do not skip meals because your going to have to exercise and require energy from food. If you cant resist treat yourself once in a while because it doesnt do much unless you eat junk and fatty foods everyday. ok a good exercise would obviously be jogging, walking is good 2 but jogging is more effective and it also helps with your breathing in somewhat way I'm not sure, but do not over do it because you dont want muscles popping out and stuff. Swimming works out the whole body and boxing also, kickboxing should be more preferred, swimming boxing and kick boxing sweats your whole body and sweating your whole body means burning fat all over, this would help define the body more less I'm wrong all this time. and btw everybody has fat on there body. If I'm wrong in anything I said someone please correct me. Dont 4get drink water!
[post="63435"][/post]​

Depends on how you run as far as it being better. I run marathons. So while I'm not an expert at running, I know a little about it. Not to mention I read a lot. When walking, one foot is always on the ground, so you always have some sort of resistance. When jogging though, you are actually airbourne with none. What determines weight loss as far as exercise goes is your heart rate. You've seen people checking their pulse after a run? That's normally the reason, although it's possible some of them are worried their run might give them a heart attack. :shocked: :shocked:

rustensa

KawaiiTennyo said:
you wanna be my personal trainer?!  :p  ..

okay ..

15 mins latheral thigh
ate -- noodles, tofu fried with bell peppers and  rice, water, diet root beer, honey bunch of oats cereal with milk. =) and water.
[post="65191"][/post]​
Sorry for the late reply. Trainer???? Hmmmmm...mmmmm....hmmmm....ummmmmm. Nahhhhhhhhhhh. Lucky to motivate myself. eieieie. Be more than happy to offer advice if you ever wanted though. :p :p

rustensa

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
okay dis is really bad but i havent worked out in a while or i have but only for a lil bit....

Thursday January 19, 2006
only ran 2 miles
100 sit ups
50 push ups....

Friday January 20, 2006
only ran 1 mile
100 sit ups
50 push ups....

as for food i forgot, but it was mainly tofu and salad...

as for drinks the usualy... orange juice, water, and soy milk....

and i've been sick lately so havent gone to the gym in like a week..thats really bad for me...haha....