weightloss help / weightloss competition!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Ohh? New Years Eve baby huh Kawaii...Happy early Birthday missy, just in case I won't be on to see your cutie self...LOL

Hope your BF is pampering you with all your wants and needs... :p

LOL...man, I am totally OFF topic, oh well...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Ohh? New Years Eve baby huh Kawaii...Happy early Birthday missy, just in case I won't be on to see your cutie self...LOL

Hope your BF is pampering you with all your wants and needs... :p

LOL...man, I am totally OFF topic, oh well...
[post="61564"][/post]​
thanks sweetie .. annee went on my myspace and said happy birthday a day early lolz..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lolz... i probably wont be on tomorrow thats y.... anyways i think i forgot the early...haha but HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!...

anyways back on topic.. i havent start my weightloss thing yet... so for the new year... its back to the gym and eating right again.....

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..for weight loss...it all depends on u...if u can keep it up u are doing urself a good favor..but then sometimes u may think ure fat but in reality u might not be...my best advice is to just like the way u are...may sound simple but it's the best way....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
"Just like the way you are" seems to ONLY apply to those who thinks they are "fat" but they are ACTUALLY NOT or those who are pleasantly plump or something close to that nature.

However, I dont think such phrase really apply towards those who are quite obese because they really need to lose the weight due to critical health conditions that may or may not jeopardize their life. Other than that, I'm pretty sure that they will also feel great about themselves once they gradually steer away from obesity.

Not to sound so pessimistic, but the world is full of nasty people who will make fun and joke about these people's "fatness" to the point that will lead to emotional scars and or something more severe.

As for the rich and fame, one little procedure like the gastic by-pass solves it all...the joy of having money...you can create shortcuts to almost anything IF possible.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
"Just like the way you are" seems to ONLY apply to those who thinks they are "fat" but they are ACTUALLY NOT or those who are pleasantly plump or something close to that nature.

However, I dont think such phrase really apply towards those who are quite obese because they really need to lose the weight due to critical health conditions that may or may not jeopardize their life. Other than that, I'm pretty sure that they will also feel great about themselves once they gradually steer away from obesity.

Not to sound so pessimistic, but the world is full of nasty people who will make fun and joke about these people's "fatness" to the point that will lead to emotional scars and or something more severe.

As for the rich and fame, one little procedure like the gastic by-pass solves it all...the joy of having money...you can create shortcuts to almost anything IF possible.
[post="63340"][/post]​
but since we are poor we gotta have a strong will power and workout and be fit.. so you look good and feel good and BE HEALTHY =)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL yes since we are poor, we must resort to all of the above :lol: and there is nothing wrong with that...I just didnt want to type the eat, exercise, and good health blah blah blah everytime I post under this topic... <_<

No matter how many times I will post the eat etc. etc...there will still be individuals who cant seem to steer away from conditions and or eating disorders such as anorexia and or bulimia...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
yingerbug, you have to remember you cant judge your own body, nobody can, people can think there overweight when there nothing but skin and bone, its a disorder humans have because you see yourself everyday you cant tell whether your overweight skinny or so on you just cant notice these things. the more you think about it the worst you'll feel about it. Not eating does not solve the problem It makes you sick and lose energy to go on with life and puts your self esteem down real low, If you do wanna cut down on eating if thats the problem, cut down on fast food and all that junk food but do not skip meals because you say your overweight atm, most likely your not but maybe unhealthy since you been eating heaps, like I said just then do not skip meals because your going to have to exercise and require energy from food. If you cant resist treat yourself once in a while because it doesnt do much unless you eat junk and fatty foods everyday. ok a good exercise would obviously be jogging, walking is good 2 but jogging is more effective and it also helps with your breathing in somewhat way I'm not sure, but do not over do it because you dont want muscles popping out and stuff. Swimming works out the whole body and boxing also, kickboxing should be more preferred, swimming boxing and kick boxing sweats your whole body and sweating your whole body means burning fat all over, this would help define the body more less I'm wrong all this time. and btw everybody has fat on there body. If I'm wrong in anything I said someone please correct me. Dont 4get drink water!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I like boxing, it's fun, but I dont know about kick boxing, never tried that before. Although, I wouldnt mind trying it out...as for swimming, too bad I dont know how to swim :(

tang071

sarNie Elites
i wanna do kickboxing too....yeah i cant swim either...and i really would like to shed some pounds. i need to loose weight, my parents tell me to everyday. i need to eat breakfast, but i just cant make myself though. one thing, theres no time and the breakfast bars, well i cant seem to eat anything dry in the morning....haha...i dunno any help??

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Up & Go, or Sustagen Drinks are alright replacement tang071 just add a banana with it, but there price on quick breakfast shakes are overrated in my opinion, kickboxing works the leg also, and moving the legs and hips etc works the stomach, ab section, so if you wanna have a hot body go for it! cause anybody can have it just have to work for it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmmmmm...damn i missed out alot..when i needed to be comin in here...i am really fat myself..and i hate the way i look...i am pretty much fat my whole life..i never really cared about how i look until i started highskool..and from there i had pe and started loosing some weight..then when that happend my frends mom and all accused meeh of doin drugs..and then i stopped pe in sophmore year and gained a ton of weight agian..and so i wanted to loose so in junior year i took a semester of areobics..but that was soo boring i couldn't take it and i quit..lolz..and now durring my senior year i am takin weight training..i think it's helping..because ever since in august i started working..and there we dont' get breaks what so ever..yeah i know their cheating u but i then i didn't kare because i am constantly working...we only get a 30 minute lunch if we work 6 hours or more ...so yeah and so i am working and goin to skool takin weight training..not really having time to eat and stuff..and i losted 10 pounds..! So now i wanna try to loose even more...so imma come in here and join yall fellers aiight? hehehe!

One thing..how do you guys push urself to working out at home...when i am at home...i can not work out what so ever...i dn't like doin things by myself..!

Oh yeah my new years resolution is tooo loose a total of 25 pounds by next year...but my goal is to loose 15 pounds by the end of may for prom! So peeps help meeh out okie...and ill do what i can do!

macy

sarNie Egg
yingerbug said:
anyone know any weight loss stuff that i can use. I gain like almost 50 lbs after some issue over boy. I cant even dance for the new years anymore then looking like a lump of log. Recommend me some weightloss that i can use. I used so many but failed. Man if i knew guys would be such a headache i would never had started. :angry: I jus feel like crap right now to jus see him with a slim gurl, the one i once was. No matter how hard i try to become the way i once was, i can never. I mean ima so young and yet not happy the way i am... IMA SHOUTING FOR HELP OR SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT ITS OKAY TO BE FAT. GOSH I CANT EVEN LOOK AT ME ANYMORE.... WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[post="60158"][/post]​
Heck yeah I feel you girl! I got hecka FAT too! I also need help! Anyone?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay i neglected my exercise machines for a week now ahha cuz of the holidays i have no time..
10 mins stairmaster and 20 mins thigh lateral thingy
ate rice fishcake, veggie, icecream

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
KawaiiTennyo said:
okay i neglected my exercise machines for a week now ahha cuz of the holidays i have no time..
10 mins stairmaster and 20 mins thigh lateral thingy
ate rice fishcake, veggie, icecream <-- =*( i know i can't help myself haha , coffee, pieces of grapes, and rice and chicken for dinner =P
30 mins of latheral thigh machine that's cardio too
ate rice chicken twice, grapes, chicken broth, coffee, water, tea
20 mins of latheral thigh machine and cardio
chicken rice, veggie, tea, and a bowl of cereal so far
[post="64048"][/post]​
LOL I cannot remember what I ate like u :lmao:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i cant remember wat i eat either...lol... but i started mine sorta on Thursday January 5, 2006

ran 2 miles
100 sit ups
super tired so only 20 push ups....lol

wat did i eat????

hmmm.... lets see
i dont eat breakfast but that day i had some fruits...
lunch...i dont eat at school
dinner... stir fry tofu with jalapeno's/onions/green onions, and dis on other veggie....

as for drinks i only drink water, soymilk, and orange juice....

and that was my first day of weight loss....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
aNnNeE said:
i cant remember wat i eat either...lol... but i started mine sorta on Thursday January 5, 2006

ran 2 miles
100 sit ups
super tired so only 20 push ups....lol

wat did i eat????

hmmm.... lets see
i dont eat breakfast but that day i had some fruits...
lunch...i dont eat at school
dinner... stir fry tofu with jalapeno's/onions/green onions, and dis on other veggie....

as for drinks i only drink water, soymilk, and orange juice....

and that was my first day of weight loss....

aNnNeE
[post="64750"][/post]​
damn!! i cant even do a mile and 30 situps hahah that's hardcore girl .. but excersize before you eat in the morning so it burns the fat you stored.. =P although i never do that lolz..