Tukkathong

ugh245

sarNie Egg
Credits to Pangnerlicious and PyjClub

Click here to visit Thai Boran English Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?act=idx
Admin: Pangnerlicious and Dorky_Vang

ugh245

sarNie Egg
Credits to Pangnerlicious and PyjClub

Click here to visit Thai Boran English Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?act=idx
Admin: Pangnerlicious and Dorky_Vang

mia07

Introvert
Sherrie luv ur signature. ahh you also like Ton+Yam too, i miss this couple. still wait for them to reunite again make up for thep sung wun. wanna tell update got the news from Yam's fan. Phone+Mild may pair up and the other couple is the new pra'ek and new nang'ek which they haven't got yet. so i can still root for Yam to play as the other nang'ek,will be good if they use Ton again to play as the other pra'ek. but will be hard to happen though t_t. the other nang'ek is yuk(giant) whoa interesting. haven't seen nang'ek that is yuk for a long time. also Aom and Narmlemp(the director man, i think he play as yuk in here) will pair up, what a surprise. it's like they change everyone's characters around, weird.
Wait, what? Phone and Mild is going to pair up instead? Awww.. Phone seems too old for Mild. I thought Phone would get the new na'ek and Mild get the new pra'ek? Hmmmm.... and Aom is paired up with the director? Man, something's not right here! -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that's the update news i got, but things can always change again. this company usually change the scripts/actor/actress around. i think it's mess up since they make Ton as the dad. he's not even old enough to be playing as Phone's dad. dissappointed,was hoping to see Ton play as pra'ek again. first Yam was gonna play in here too but then was taken out.

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
i am watching the same episode but from a streaming lakorn website and they didnt cut out Aom's part. =/

mia07

Introvert
that's the update news i got, but things can always change again. this company usually change the scripts/actor/actress around. i think it's mess up since they make Ton as the dad. he's not even old enough to be playing as Phone's dad. dissappointed,was hoping to see Ton play as pra'ek again. first Yam was gonna play in here too but then was taken out.
Really? Yam was going to be in here? Why they take her out? And yes, Ton is too young to be playing the King. I do hope they change it around though because it is totally messed up with the characters pairing up. Note is playing the son of Fon and Tik? Is he going to fall in love with Mild?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
-ohMAIVdarlin'
Posted Today, 02:14 PM

Really? Yam was going to be in here? Why they take her out? And yes, Ton is too young to be playing the King. I do hope they change it around though because it is totally messed up with the characters pairing up. Note is playing the son of Fon and Tik? Is he going to fall in love with Mild?
yep beginning Yam was listed as one of the actress in here i guess they take her out because thought the role doesn't fit her anymore. so her fans are hoping they will bring Yam back to play again as the other nang'ek. i cross my fingers will come true too even though will be hard to happen. if Mild really pair up with Phone then yes Note will fight over Mild with Phone. because the fans said Note/Phone love the same girl in here.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i talk to one of Yam's fan personally thru email(she know inside news) she said beginning Yam was listed as one of the actress in here but then they took her off. Phone saw Yam's name in the list too. believe it or not up to you,i have no reason to lied. example like the time in Kohkayasit, begin Yam wasn't in the list of actress either but then they call her to come play as montra and she film some scenes already too but then suddenly change for her to play as buayam. so they can change the script/actress/actor around all the time. right now i just hope that they will bring Yam back to play again as one of the nang'ek in here would be such great news for me and Yam's fans.

D_D

sarNie Egg
yep beginning Yam was listed as one of the actress in here i guess they take her out because thought the role doesn't fit her anymore. so her fans are hoping they will bring Yam back to play again as the other nang'ek. i cross my fingers will come true too even though will be hard to happen. if Mild really pair up with Phone then yes Note will fight over Mild with Phone. because the fans said Note/Phone love the same girl in here.
Sorry NO Yam please....enough of her...sorry to Yam's fan..... I need to see new faces....Yam has been on the boran industry for so so so so long (over 10 years...)......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
now, I don't know if I like any character in here. I was happy to see Aom again, but from what you guys had said, I don't know if I want to watch it anymore even she is in here....I have to bye to this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Yam a lot she's a great actress even though she has been playing borans for a long time but she can still be nang'ek because she still looks pretty and young. i'll still hope for her to be the other nang'ek in here.
wanna update news (got the news from pyj fans) she said if nothing changes James will be playing as the other pra'ek. so can watch for his name in the title song in this coming sat(3/27).
if Yam really get to play as the other nang'ek in here then she will pair up with James which will be cool because they never get pair up before. but i won't put my hopes up because will be dissappointed if it didn't happen.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't pay much attention to boran actors and actresses nowadays. So I was like who the hell is who. They all look so much alike to me especially the girls.

So this is no remake. Nice title but can they live up to it? Even though there is no older version to compare to, I am sure it will drag on like the rest of the previous boran. I have seen some picture, only Chinese guys can pull off the long hair at least it doesn't look fake but oh goodness sake, the guys with long fake hair just creepy.