Tukkathong

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I talk to nong mild shes the neak in sung thong she told me this is going to be the next boran after pla boo thong.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You talk to Nong Mild? Vanida? thats awesome...can you tell us more about the storyline of the lakorn. has it even started shooting yet?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Same faces over and over..Getting sick of it..Anyways yup..It's Thookata Tong..It was never made back in the days but from what I read this lakorn was a fairytale..

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Tell me moreeee... I'm so excited that it's a new story never been made!!! Hope it's good n hope to see new faces that suits the role!!!

But yeah!!! U got to talk to mild!!!!!!!!

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
That's so cool that you talk to mild. I didnt even know she signed up .I wished the other boran stars signed on also. That would be really cool!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i stopped watching boran lakorn a long time ago....i like it back then...nowadays....storyline just gets ridiculous, plus the cast doesnt interest me lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I saw the teaser! Looks like Theres going to be Aom, Ton, Au, and a few others in this one ^.^ and O course Nong Mild

From the teaser something the long the lines of a King who is obsessed with Girls and Gambling.. eventually leading to the switching of a prince to a Gold Doll.... it doesn't really connect well but it is just a teaser. I'm excited finally no more remakes. I just hope its good or at least watchable... at least we won't have an original to compare it too to ruin it LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sad Yam is not in here. was hoping she would. so guess mild is the nang'ek in the young generation and also aom too. as for pra'ek maybe phone and he has 2 wives which is mild+aom i guess.. so i may not watch this boran. don't really like the cast.

lala121

sarNie Egg
Yeah Some Of The Old Boran Actors Are Back No Offense But I Hate Nott As Pra'ek He Still Needs Work And Mild Is Okay
But I wish Yam,Aom,Phone,James, Etc....was in more of the boran nowadays