Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

midday

sarNie Egg
Hi :)

My name is Noon. I'm one of Tui's fans in Thailand.
Wanna talk about this lakorn with you guys here. ^^
Nice to meet you all :D

Tueng Rai Kor Rak will not be airing after Sawan Bieng
(the one after SB is Awayjee See Chompoo)

TRGR will go to the next lot as expected, I hope so.

These are some photos from BuangSuang Ceremony Day.
Long time ago (since Nov,2007) but I think you haven't seen before.
All pics credit to : http://www.tuiaf.com

sorry that there're so many of Tui's pics
that's bcoz they're from Tui's fansite ^^
I pick up just a little part of them here.
(for all pics that's about 500up pics coz Tui's fans love taking photos LOL)

Paul (Sawin) and Namfon (Lalana)

Tania (Lalanee)

and Tui (Kasama)

the ceremony

Paul, Tania, and Namfon

King (producer), Tui , and Wit (director)

cecilia

Staff member
wow. noon, these are beautiful shot of the setting. i'm excite for this lakorn.
i can't wait til it air as well .. love namfon and paul .. and now tui as well, he's such a funny character.
thank you for sharing the wonderful and beautiful picture. the vibrant color of FON's hair is gorgeous.

ah, and beautiful photography and nice camera as well. can't wait for more pictures from you na kha.

midday

sarNie Egg
And the last is the combo set of Tui pics LOL

He plays the bad guy.. very very very bad

but In spite of his bad character, I'm so badly fall in love with him HAHA :loool:

as the title shown "Tueng Rai Kor Rak" (Though you're bad..I'm still loving you) (I really like the title LOL)

so many pics now .. but still posting .. :p

and the last one

that's all ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^you are too funny, but that's okay, it's how we fall in love with the ppl we like, no matter how bad they are, as long as we're happy to be with them or see them. then that's all that matter. TUI always brighten up the day with his funny character. THANK YOU for sharing ja.

midday

sarNie Egg
^you are too funny, but that's okay, it's how we fall in love with the ppl we like, no matter how bad they are, as long as we're happy to be with them or see them. then that's all that matter. TUI always brighten up the day with his funny character. THANK YOU for sharing ja.

HAHAHA thanks a lot for understanding me :)

TUI's characters in both lakorn (Botan Gleep Sood Tai & Tueng Rai Gor Rak) are both not his real own character.
As you know, in reality he's a comedy guy like in the sitcom called "Rak Tong Som" if you used to see
(a funny sitcom indeed .. he's so cute playing for "ChaiDan")

But in Botan, Ah-Long is so humble and nice,gentlemen.
And in TRGR , Kasama is such a bad and mean guy...totally opposite with Ah-Long.

Anyway, I'm pleased that you like the photos ^^
(so bad that Botan Gleep Sood Tai doesn't have BuangSuang ceremony day
;otherwise, we'll have some beautiful pics like these in TRGR)

:p

cecilia

Staff member
^it would be wonderful if they have opening day for that too.
i'm sad not seeing so many pictures of this lakorn.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wow thank you for the pics, Namfon look abit chubby that day uh and her shirt now looks too big for her :lol: she such a tiny girl :wub: hope she stays like this when I see her again. Wanna peck her cheeks.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Namfon's recent interview, she said in this la korn she get torture a lot. in the beginning her character is this cute happy girl. but in the middle there was misunderstanding that happen, pra aek misunderstood think nang aek made his fiancé die, so he went to get revenge at her ,even though he love her.
i can't wait to see this la korn, sounds very interesting. another la korn that pra aek is mean to nang aek , hope he's not too mean to her. but more of slap/kiss. he is mean because of misunderstanding. a love/hate feeling at the same time. she said in real life Paul is really a gentleman and cute,when he has to play aggresive to her he would say sorry to her everytime because he play it really hard.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot for these beautifuls pictures. namfon is so pretty, ah, i love her so much!!! i can't wait...

sarN

sarNie Granny
both paul & numfon is tiny :p . i think they match perfectly and about falling for the bad guy lmao...nice girl love bad boy

cecilia

Staff member
^there goes the quota again :p .. it's one ingredient we can't live without.

i can't get bore of looking at these pictures. FON's too beautiful like AFF

THANK YOU TEEDEE for sharing that brief synopsis. I'm rooting for the baby scene :wub:

I'm so can't wait. i'm gonna wake up to watch this live. streaming live. 6 MORE DAYS :clap:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
^there goes the quota again :p .. it's one ingredient we can't live without.

i can't get bore of looking at these pictures. FON's too beautiful like AFF

THANK YOU TEEDEE for sharing that brief synopsis. I'm rooting for the baby scene :wub:

I'm so can't wait. i'm gonna wake up to watch this live. streaming live. 6 MORE DAYS :clap:
:lol: hang on ja, sorry there have been changes na ka hehehe this is not airing after SB anymore, its Por and Ja lakorn, if you wanna watch that you can lol... dunno when this will air now, I'll just wait again.

Fon is beautiful like Aff? aww pluerm jarng :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
:lol: hang on ja, sorry there have been changes na ka hehehe this is not airing after SB anymore, its Por and Ja lakorn, if you wanna watch that you can lol... dunno when this will air now, I'll just wait again.

Fon is beautiful like Aff? aww pluerm jarng :wub:
:eek: OH NO!!! .. ja and por after SB. no .. no. no. no. no. no.no. it's the only lakorn i'm looking forward too ..
i was not even addict to SB and SB seem to takes forever .. was so happy but now .. *sighed* we don't' know when.
This is not fear. so upsetting, I wanna see PAUL and FON more than POR AND JA. <_<

Thank you SUNNy for telling me. the month will drag now

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm certain that Teung Rai Gor Ruk will air in the Mon-Tues slot.