Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Polyplus)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

did you guys notice? joy and fon look so much alike in this photo and they're sitting next to each other also, lolz

EDIT: YAY I MADE ANOTHER PAGE FOR THIS THREAD :D

cecilia

Staff member
they both are beautiful .. i love her when she play as Paul's half sister in RAM PISSAWAD.
she's really cute and innocent in here. i can't believe TUI went to that extreme to hold someone in his arm. SUCH MEANIE !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, as his HALF SISTER. same mom different dad ..
that's why, it's akward for me to see them together like this.
they just don't look compatible together. unlike PONG AND BEE.
they seem to have the HOT when they're together even though they're like brother/sister before.
After NANGFAH == they are something else. HOT .. :drool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
They sort of look alike in that picture but at the same time I think Joy kind of looks like May F. maybe because of the smile. Either way, both Joy and Namfon are so cute.

cecilia

Staff member
Really, maybe it's the shape of their mouth.
Joy have a rounder face than May to me.

regardless. i like all three of them too.

cecilia

Staff member
^at first, i was okay with her but now her uneven and twitching eyes piss me off and the way she moves her mouth too..
GOSH. i just wanna go in and BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER. oh. and she have on so MUCH THICK MAKEUP . looks like them sucking vampire. :loool:
i still love her innocent self in SO SANAE HA though ..

and MAY F is such an itch too but not as bad as PEI ja.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
okay i watch ep 1 and 2... but then i dont get it at all....
can someone be nice to tell meeh wat hapeen??
or wats going on...PLEASE...PLEASE... BUT SO FAR I REALLY LIKE THE LAKORN.

cecilia

Staff member
hm. my short explaination.
01. Paul/Tui/Fon are friend. met through college, they study the same course.
02. Paul/Tui both LOVE FON.
03. Paul confront TUI about his feeling for Fon. Tui encourage him to tell Fon. Paul did and so their love story begin.
04. B/C Paul's parent business are doing bad. they want him to marry Joy to save the company as they need money from Joy's mom to help with the business.
05. Fon/Tanya are sisters. They live with their grandmother.
06. They love one another very much. one day, they encounter some bad guys. i suppose those guy are lusting over them as they walk in some dark alley. Tanya and Fon struggle to get away but Fon end up being held down. Tanya came back and got Fon release. now she's stuck with the baddie. She tell Fon to get away. While Fon ran away to call for help. she got gang rape. *this is so sad :lmao: GIVE MAD props for TANYA for such good crazy acting*
07. Tanya use this reason as an excuse to get things from FON like she own her life to her as a debt. so forth.
08. Paul's mom want Paul to break off with Fon as she is poor and can't help with the family financial struggle. Paul refuse to do so. His mom then secretly set up an appt to meet Fon and tell her face to face that she want her to break off with Paul and don't tell Paul about his.
09. Fon break it off with Paul. B/c of the family business and his father's health. He then agree to marry Joy.
10. Joy had a crush or one side love for Paul. But she did not force himto marry her or anything. At the end, Paul did it b/c of his parent.
11. Fon/Paul somewhat break up. Tui saw this and come in to comfort her and snatch her love away from Paul.
12. Tanya/fON chasing after Joy as Tanya believe Joy is having an affair or something.
13. Tanya crashed into Joy and killed her. She refuse to help and drive away leaving Fon behind. Paul came by and saw this. and blame it all on Fon and see her as a cruel person. He regret loving such person like her.
14. Ah, forgot to mentin. Paul save Tanya from getting her 2nd rape at the car. She freak out and thanks to PAUL as her life saver, she's now want him. When she found out he's Fon's bf. she ask her to give him to her. She didn't want at first but later okay to give to Tanya b/c her and PAUL are impossible as he is about to marry.
15. When Tanya found out about the marriage/engagement about PAUL/JOY. she went and took the heat on FON and later try to ruin the engagement ceremony. Thankfully, everyone came in and stop it.

I didn't finish episode 2 yet but this is what i got from episode one.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wow you seem pretty addicted hehe I only watched once in Thailand live and haven't gone back to watch it yet, I think watching live is a bonus because you can't ff and you can't go back haha and you see the full episode. Sometimes i would ff all the other people scenes and not see 100 percent of the episode :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. look at that ART/FON siggy. that's beautiful . they LOOKS CUTE TOGETHER :wub:

i still have yet to finish episode 2 and yes. i hope they get out of that past life. get on with revenge. Lol

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Cecilia, you still haven't finished episode two!? LOL, i think i fastfoward half the episode..lol.. i want to watch the revenge part already ;D

HAHA, yup.. I never saw art and namfon together without their wigs. xD Either Art has the long hair thing or Namfon has her short wig.. so it's nice to see them together with their NORMAL looks.

cecilia

Staff member
^they looks lovely and dovey there.
i don't mind them liking one another.
they look good as a couple .
at least, ART was not cheesy looking like Paul in here :loool:

.. i will finish the 2nd half tonight for sure.

iono

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA, yeah Paul is hella cheesy in here. Lmao! And he gets to kiss Namfon too! Gee, her other costars didn't get to! ahah

cecilia

Staff member
^hhaahaha. i hate it when he play lovely dovey scenes with his n'ek .. it's like a joke for me .. :loool: