Thida Satan

Vanida

Save World Save Life
of course who can stand those annoying b****** so mean and dumb gosh I would used fire power of them and revenage even more

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol.. i know his hair.. its eww and just ??!!

lol.. everyone seem to hate Nam in this lakorn.. ahaha most the most important thing is that in this lakorn the peke isn't the important character in here, its the four friends/girls that more important, i've never seen a lakorn where the peke isnt important but lol this is the first time but Nam can't really act maybe that's why they put him in this lakorn.. lol.. I hope Pinky doesn't end up with Nam also but she does.. I wonder what will happen to Grace and Benz and Jieb.. Nam doesn't deserve Pinky.. it was funny the part that Nam and Dan were arguing and fighting and Pinky came and slapped Nam, she was laughing that was halarious.. lol.. this is one of the best teen lakorns along with Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk also ^_^ ruk, ruk this lakorn but ditto Nam is an asshole.. yup.. yup hate him.. True i think Nam looks so girly in this lakorn and sometimes the way he talks makes him seem, look so girly :p ahaha.. and the hair just gotta go he looked better in Benja.. no offense the hair now is just eww.. yuck and he has that bang.. ugh.. he looked better in the photos though.. coz his hair was different they should of left him that hair instead of the one in the lakorn.. and yeah about Air she probably dropped out or somewhat liek that.. maybe she's in here but just as a guest, her role probably aint important..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally!!! Episode 8 Nam start to like Pinky. it's getting good. he get jealous when he see her with Dan. and he find ways to be alone with her. it's funny/cute the part Pinky dance the funny moves Nam told her to do. it's fun now because pra aek turn good and protect nang aek. can't wait for next part. but i feel sorry for Dan he likes Pinky. she should have end up with him because he is nice to her since the beginning.Pinky should get back at Nam, he did so many bad things to her in the passed. it's too easy to forgive him. but there was scene she slap his face when he and Dan argue. so that'll hurt him a lot.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww... that's cute Nam likes Pinky now.. eww Nam's role is important now huh?!.. hehe. lol.. I feel sad for Dan mean he deserves Pinky but it okay coz he gets with Benz later and they're cute ^_^ I feel sad for Jieb her parents don't care about her or love her, she should get a happy ending.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
shubby--

I don't think Grace will die.. she probably might end up being a brat like Vanida said before or she might have a happy ending.. don't know but she sure doesn't deserve a happy ending.. but if she did die that would be sorta sad I guess so.. but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make Grace die in here.. Pinky will probably forgive Grace for sure. But I wouldn't mind if Grace died or not.. She was cruel, evil and too mean!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly i don't blame Grace For Being So Evil Because Look at all her surrounding and stuff people did to her .. it'd be odd to jus stand there and take it .. I for one wouldn't take it .. and especially having a way offered to take revenge.. and then her heart goes along with the evil it turns it into more than it should be ... and the old man influencing her mind... and its fairly typical LOL that nam will end up falling for Pinky ... because its like Bully someone because you secretly like them.. but when he realizes that he likes her .. he tries to make up for that ... after all Nam is immature in this lakorn .. so .. its like I mean understandable that he'll treat her like crap then protect her in the end when he realizes what his hearts want.. and Dan .. sweet, but maybe his feelings towards Pinky is just admiration? because she is the first person that stands up to Nam's crap out of all the years he's been friends with him..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder whose Pink'y real parents are since they parents she lives with is not her parents. Her mother always slipped saying she not their real daughter but the father would always stop her first.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
her parents must be sos since shes the main girl in there lol i never knew those weren't her real parents since they lie and trick people her parents she is living with.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i wonder the same too,who is Pinky's real parents are. Narm is being stupid again. he get jealous see Pinky be nice to Dan when they eat at the restaurant together. he want to make her jealous so he act sweet to Grace. he's stupid because he will give Grace hope that he like her. and she will be stupid to believe him again and it will make her more angry when she found out the girl he really like is Pinky and i guess that is when they argue and break their friendship. he shouldn't act sweet to Grace when he doesn't like her. he is the cause of their broken friendship.